Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Chill Between Them (CasualVelociraptor x captain_bond)

CasualVelociraptor

Ravenclaw
Supporter
November 9th, 2047

There were many vices to be had in the North Atlantic IceBurgh. It was true that the Bummock (the neighborhood below the water's surface) was a lawless place that wore its sins on its sleeve: under the table gambling, prostitution, and trafficking in junk augmentations, to name a few. Even the Metro, while ostensibly the cleanest running metro system in what remained of the developed world, ran on blood. Meanwhile, however, on the Dome its overly glossy skyscrapers reached to the heavens as the arrogant cities of old had, in the same old scramble for money and status that kicked everyone else to the bottom.

Had being the operative word. The combination of pandemics, floods, fires, food scarcity and severe water shortages in the 2020s that made billions flee their collapsing countries finally shook the United Nations into collective action on climate change. However, in 2032 the Sons of Jacob cancelled the US election that year and plunged the entire United States into a devastating civil war that the internally divided federal government barely won with the help of the remaining NATO nations in 2036, who then entered into a nuclear exchange with the Chinese Communist Empire. This long-feared World War III was the final nail in the coffin for nationstates as humanity knew them throughout history in the wake of a hundred million deaths in twelve hours and the resulting nuclear winter and instability, a period known as the Great Chaos.

The exhausted remnants of the United Nations and the world's governments and corporations desperately merged into seven regional megastates called Burghs. Thousands of the world's remaining elites pooled themselves into regional groups called the Eligibles, who then were the only ones allowed to elect Burgh Councils of thirteen members each for fear of mob uprisings. These Burgh Councils then built megacities corresponding to that region, also confusingly called Burghs. The Councils decided in advance who would get business licenses in these cities (with the most powerful of these new capitalists generating enough influence to buy their way into the Eligibles), then resettled the remaining refugees here as Employs, for instance on a floating iceberg city with no other life for hundreds of miles around.

The NA IceBurgh in particular traveled around the oceans, constantly refrigerating and reinforcing icebergs and other glaciers as well as engineering the North Atlantic Current to keep the world from flooding any more, and most of its Employs toiled in the Bummock day and night to support this effort. Then, to keep internal order at all costs, the Councils also cast those who would put even their vast hoard of resources over capacity back into the Wilds to fend for themselves until deaths put some openings in the Great Lottery. The Council put those who did manage to make it to safety under constant surveillance- with phone, vidnet, metaverse and other communications monitoring as well as through the muscle of the IceBurgh Regional Security (IBRS) sub-corporation and its contractors (who were usually the ones who dealt with the riffraff). Most on the Dome, however, were allowed to live in relative peace due to their status, so long as they never criticized the Council or the IBRS.

And yet 25-year-old Shiloh Mayer, who was decamping with her friends onto the top floor of a very much under construction hotel (the sixth one built in this neighborhood in the last two years) never ceased wanting to climb to the top of the scaffolding, even in the blasting near-Arctic air (for she was Irish and, after years of surviving the mega blizzards and the Second Troubles and only losing her left arm, it barely bothered her anyway) to admire the view at night. She and her three closest friends worked as Couriers, rats able to scramble across the glossy surface of the Dome while delivering crucial, private materials and messages (usually passed on by others from the Metro, with provenance that they, importantly, didn't ask questions. During the day, their body heat was easily maintained by the many hours of long, hard rooftop parkour needed to get these hot items off the street as fast as possible, and as much Szechuan food (or other street foods from around the world, such as Latin American shrimp ceviche or Ethopian beyainatu) as they could afford each day.

At night, when the temperature could drop to -40, their limbs and cores were preserved by varying but copious amounts of alcohol, weed, and MDMA; a couple foldable solar-powered space heaters they'd found in a dumpster and fixed up; and sometimes open showers for the vagrant that were desalinated and heated for four hours after sunset whether or not there were people using it, and that no one in the group had a problem with sharing at the same time; and of course, their shared body heat under emergency tarps. But when they had a big payday, they usually snuck into hotels like this through the top floors. As long as the Couriers ordered room service, most establishments didn't mind. In fact, some of their clients worked out of the motels and offered them a free night as thanks. Under the table of course.

"Wish you were here," Shiloh muttered under her breath, as she also scanned the street level more intently for...some reason that her best friend, Erika Sanders, couldn't understand.

The slender Eurasian runner slapped her friend on the back of her heavy sweater with a gloved hand and chuckled, "Look, I love ya, but can you come inside, Shy? Yasmine wouldn't've wanted you to freeze your ass off out here. Besides, I rather like your ass how and where it is."

Shiloh rolled her silver eyes at Erika as the other woman referenced their non-binary patron who, when they first arrived off the boat two years ago, had sheltered them and taught them the art of couriering- and sapphic pleasure. Erika's flirting was usually meant to lightly tease and make the melancholy woman laugh, which it did. However, it often led to sex, which they had done regularly in those halcyon days when the group just started forming, after Shiloh broke up with her boyfriend Kevin, but before Erika opened herself up to Michael. Shiloh exclusively had sex with Erika after Yasmine died, though not as frequently as she would've liked these days with Erika also taking the newest member of the group, a man in his mid-30s who preferred to only be called Z, under her wing sexually within weeks of his arrival in August.

Shiloh had consented to that as long as the other twains never met with her (for she thought that that would complicate things too much, and so a spoke polycule was formed). As a result of that and initial suspicions about anyone new (especially someone who hid their full name) entering their sphere, Shiloh had only started to warm up to Z, mostly because of his raw free running talent that impressed her by rivaling her own. And she saw why Erika liked him- he was a looker.

"What she meant to say," Michael Augustin sighed in his deep Haitian voice, wrapping an arm around his Irish friend, who leaned her head on his shoulder, "is that we miss them too. But you knew they never liked to see anyone down for long. So, let's live while we're still alive, and enjoy our time with our new friend! That's why I hope you'll be cheered by this!"

Michael flourished a yellowing portable DVD player in his hands, along with a couple movies (both items probably reclaimed from some dump, which everybody knew and nobody needed to say), and Shiloh sniffed, "He would've loved that."

"So? How about it?" Erika grinned. "Let's relax, get jacked out of our minds, and watch some stupid movies."

"I know what my vote is," Michael chuckled, then pecked each of his "two best girls," as he often called them, on the cheek. He would do this to Z, who had very clearly, and so it had become an expected and welcomed sign of affection among all of them. Something resembling normal for the foursome had been built out of little rituals like these.

"Now c'mon! Z's probably checked us in by now and is waiting in the room," Erika urged.

For a moment, Shiloh felt secure again while the rest of them headed back down the rooftop stairwell and followed them, preparing to forget her troubles with copious drugs, as well as relieve…stress later. With her hand, since her favorite toy was broken. For Shiloh, tonight that would be a solo operation, since she was tired, and Erika respected that since that sometimes happened even to the polyamorous and hypersexual lithe woman. And yet she still envied that Erika and Michael would probably join together without a care in the world once the movie was over, while she would be left to awkwardly retreat from Z. If they all didn't fall asleep from the drugs while holding each other, that was.

Shiloh was fucking exhausted from running so much to be able to afford this, so she decided to take a nap before dinner. She'd probably earned a big chunk of the meal after spending two hours in the rarely (but deadly when it was) burning arctic Sun, most common now during the summer but starting to happen in the winter. People got roasted alive by sunburn sometimes, or even flambed if they were wearing anything metallic (and who wasn't these days?) Somehow Shiloh and the others had endured, but Shiloh had been a little harder on her body than the others and needed to crash because of the extra effort it had pulled in trying desperately to survive.

In other words, she definitely needed this night to repair herself. She'd be back to her second job that the others knew about (but not the details of) the next night, she promised.

And she would stop them. All of them.

Meanwhile, Michael wanted to unpack and shower himself off with Erika, but Erika shooed him away for a moment when she noticed she couldn't find Z in the room. So she went downstairs to see if maybe he had wanted to wait for her at the bar like they'd joked about doing one of these days to...be a little more public.

But Erika had decided that three months of dating had amplified the worry that she had for him because,,,she had to admit it to herself in her small but quick-beating heart. She loved Zed.

She was going to confess all tonight. And it was with that energy that Erika put her slender hands over his eyes and whispered, "Guess who, baby."

Erika then turned to him and kissed him straight on the lips for all to see in the lobby. It was time, she decided; no more hiding. She needed to cheer him up, by making him her central relationship. She hadn't decided the fate of the others but wanted them as friends with benefits and had made that clear before.

"You can tell me anything, Zed...I love you."

Last edited:
"I know you want to do the showers, but I want you to do me for two minutes in the outside cool air first. I know, I know. It seems like it's dangerous. However, we run increeeedibly hot, and it was abnormally hot out today when it normally should be mildly nippy, which worked against us and our nudity that is normally how we regulate body temperature during these extreme weather events. You feel it, can't you? It got so hot it was hard to sweat until sundown. In the North Atlantic. Clearly people are still doing climate change. I dunno, I guess they can't help themselves from doing something stupid. Anyway, the shower isn't cold at all by default because if it was the pipes would burst and heating us would not do great things for our heart rates. So, take me outside and fuck me for two minutes until we cool down a little, then we get dressed and go back upstairs to the showers- alone. That's what I propose."

Then he reminded her of letting them bathe in his station while he watched, to “make sure they didn’t escape.” Yeah, right, sure.

"Oh my God, that was the sexiest moment of my life!" Erika grinned as she opened the door to the outside, closed it behind her with him in it, and took a great big lungful of the crisp air that, it appeared, Couriers were evolving to actually need to cool themselves off without harmfully dry air conditioning. "I remember noticing your stares at me and welcoming them, and perhaps moving around some to tease you," she then purred, all the while ripping off her dress. Inside her chilling underwear, her pussy throbbed due to the rushing cool air and her nipples nearly punched through her bra. Once those were both off, she and her considerable dark bush greeted him as she put her hands on a wall and bent over for him. "But as much as I want to do that again, we don't have much time before we need to get back inside. You see how wet my pussy is? I can't take it anymore! I need you to slide right inside me."

Last edited:
Erika had a tattoo of her own on her right arm, which said, “永遠に無料.” “Forever Free” in Japanese. She definitely considered herself free. Free to fuck in the Arctic chill like a crazy person if she wanted. Free to fuck Michael and Shiloh, which she definitely wanted and was sure they would too.

With Shiloh, she felt they were two birds on the wind, parkouring effortlessly around the city as equals. Shiloh didn’t see her as an Asian person first, with all the baggage that carried; she was her best friend, who saw through her heart in the best way.

Meanwhile, Michael, for all his height and muscle that made others fear him automatically in a way that hurt him and that she knew she could never understand, was the warmest teddy bear ever who she could snuggle and laugh with for hours.

However, Erika hadn’t said “I love you” to them for fear of losing them, and had no such qualms with Zed. She was also delighted to feel deliciously protected in Zed’s grip as he flipped her sculpted body around with the slightest of ease, like a ragdoll. That was what intoxicated her about him. Zed’s power was nearly unmatched, but so was even the depth that he’d shown her. And not just the depth he could plunge his cock inside her, though he always met the very end of her sheath with his mighty battering ram completely engulfed, and she didn’t know how she was able to walk sometimes. Or how she didn’t lose her mind when he moaned out her name like that.

His next statement surprised her, because he’d never talked about wanting kids before, but didn’t put her off-guard in the slightest. “I did take my injection, actually. But you like the idea of your baby making my belly big while my tits swell? You know that I would get so horny all the fucking time while pregnant and ride you as much as I wanted. Just imagine your plump, heavily pregnant girlfriend begging for your hot load deep inside me…is that already getting you close?”

She knew he could fuck her hours, but she was also fine with him ejaculating now because she knew he had a short refractory period, and would last longer after he blew.

Last edited:
“Fuck, you’re so sexy Zed…” Erika groaned with a need deep in her heart to be pounded hard by his cock. “Because you’re saying exactly what I’m thinking on all of this!”

She said that last sentence much louder as he drove into her with all his might. Then she saw stars from her climax and her grool squirted until it lined the floor. While she relaxed and looked up at the moon perving on them in the clear, dark sky, her soul finally felt at peace while she pressed her head to his clavicle to stop him from thrusting for a moment and exhale. Only a moment, though.

“C’mon baby, let it go. Let it all go. Cum for me!” Erika groaned up into his neck once she’d taken a moment to regain her composure. And gripped him tightly with her arms and legs for dear life.

“Oh my goodness, we’d get in soooo much trouble!” Erika giggled, already drunk with intoxicating lust for him, only fueled by how much cum was dripping out of her snatch- all of which was virile enough to impregnate her if she wasn’t careful and that was turning her on again. “But I love that you’re suggesting that, babe. Being willing to break the rules like this is so hot.” Then she realized she was freezing and hastily put her clothes on. “Now let’s head to our room and shower there, posthaste.”

Meanwhile, a bored Michael had caught Shiloh masturbating and ended up jerking off alongside her. All offers to cross his hand over and touch her intimately were rebuffed, but after Shiloh came, she did decide to taste his cum by opening her mouth wide while he unloaded several thick, ropes from his cock, which was shorter than Zed’s at 8” but unbeknownst to Shiloh was just a bit thicker.

In any event, both got showered platonically together and then changed to place their orders for room service. Shiloh splurged by getting a Cajun shrimp and sausage gumbo- with real, not printed meat!- while Michael ordered some Japanese pork belly ramen. Then they watched old TV shows in their underwear while waiting for the others.

"I...don't know where Shi's head is at," Erika sighed. "I'll talk to her alone sometime, I promise. But Michael should be pretty easy. He's had plenty of devil's threesomes before," she said. "Though, I think at least at first I want you in the showers...and we should probably eat something soon." Erika's stomach was growling at her, but her heart was louder. "I love you too. And I'll never get tired of hearing that," she added while leading Z up the stairs.

“Now, eating we can certainly do with the four of them. By now, Shiloh should’ve gotten the rest her muscle needs, but she also needs to refuel, and I think she’ll be tired after a big meal. But we can all get high and have some fun watching an old DVD Michael found. And maybe you can drop hints to Shiloh, give her space to decide for herself, rather than having me be a go between,” Erika grinned as she leaned into her new boyfriend. “That two minute fuck was the best of my entire life. I knew I chose well when I fell in love with you.”

“Oooh…no fair, my panties were wet and then iced over and melted,” Erika groaned from pleasure. The more she talked, the more the courier got aroused. “Plus, you fucked me too good, Daddy. I- I can’t last much longer. Not when the man I love is playing my pussy so well!”

Last edited:
Erika had to bite down on the collar of his shirt by the left side of his neck to avoid wailing uncontrollably from the pleasure. It took too much effort for her to stand after that climax shattered her. So she slumped down onto the stairwell and took some minutes to catch her breath. Between running them hard, freezing them, and then shocking them with sexual pleasure Erika’s legs didn’t stand a chance.

“C-could you help me walk to the room, babe?” Erika sighed wistfully up at her man.

“That sounds like fun…but please don’t ‘spring’ for anything in future. These jobs can barely afford us shelter as it is, babe. One of the few freedoms we have left in this crapsack city is to love each other loudly and without reservation. If that bothers other people, then that’s on them,” Erika smirked as she continued to lean against his beefy arm.

Back
Top Bottom