Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Phandalin Brothel Simulator: D&D 5e GM looking for players

hatchedegg

Meteorite
Hello folks! I’m looking to start up and GM a casual game of lewd D&D 5e! I’m very welcoming to new players and/or roleplayers, as well as most kinks, and genders, sexualities, etc.

Basically I’ve smashed the two 5e starter set adventures together into one setting, and made sure to include a brothel, and some more laissez-faire attitudes around sex. The basic structure of gameplay would consist of the usual D&D things: roleplaying around town (I imagine this is where most sexual encounters would take place), taking various quests (mostly non-sexual) to explore the area, and even a dragon at the end! There is a main story thread, but I could go lighter on that if the majority wants a more sandbox-y experience.
I’d also be interested in a more brothel-focused game, in which the players are mostly working/running it.

I’m more comfortable running a game on Discord—mostly due to having a dicebot and ease of media links—but I’d also be happy sticking to the site if that’s what y’all want.
Ideally we can have one or two days a week where we can all be online for a few hours, and then a slow continuation the rest of the week whenever we have posting time. I have a solution for speeding up the notoriously slow play-by-post turn-based combat, so it’s not crucial that our time zones line up well.

If you’re interested, hit me up on here or in DMs! I’d love a quick introduction, hear about your character ideas, and to just chat to make sure we get along!

Last edited:
Heya, I've never played much 5E myself but I have 6+ years experience with Pathfinder 1E and Starfinder, I might be willing to play in a game like this!
I'm fairly new to ERP but I have some writing experience and have GMed (and currently GM) some games of my own. Not a *super* picky person in terms of what kinks I'm alright with, as long as people communicate it should be fine. Though if I could give my two cents, I'd prefer the more sex-focused side of things since I have my own home games for the larger story stuff 😅
I usually play Dwarves of any melee/tank class, but for a game with smut that probably wouldn't be my preference- I'm open to several race/class combinations, I can narrow down if we find other people that want to do this.

I’m sure you’ll fit right in! 5E isn’t very rules cruchy, especially compared to older editions of D&D. I’ve got several players interested (more than I could reasonably DM for), so I suppose my first round of cuts will start off with a vague judgement of whom I’ll get along with.
For anybody interested: please give me a vague idea of the character you’d like to play. At the very least, I want to see
-ancestry and class
-vague idea of backstory before arriving in town (think California 1850’s gold rush setting)
-any mandatory kinks
-any desired kinks
-any absolutely no’s

Sounds good to me! Here's what I've got for a character so far:

Sarayl Cadarn
-Ancestry and Class: Trans Female Drow Cleric (Life Domain)
-Backstory: Daughter of the matron of their house, Sarayl's unexpectedly kind soul led her to the goddess Eilistraee, and fled the Underdark alongside her brother Narunir when said worship was discovered, as well as her brother's little habit of freeing slaves from their family's holdings. Although they were separated as they fled, Sarayl has hopes of one day reuniting with her sibling. Once she arrived on the surface Sarayl wandered for a time before eventually ending up in Phandalin, finding the amount of personal freedom the locals had to be quite enticing, and in her spare time she likes to interact with the people who are so different from the ones she grew up with.
-Mandatory kinks: Buff women, pegging, public sex (or at least some risk of getting caught)
-Desired kinks: Breeding, competitive sex, incest
-Absolute Nos: Bathroom stuff, vore, excessive gore

-Ancestry and class: Tiefling or Half-Elf (Can be either male or female, leaning female), Monk
-Backstory: Previously a career mercenary, MC was encouraged to change his/her ways when his/her squad was nearly wiped out while doing the bidding of a benefactor who's morals and motivations were very questionable. Finally escaped, it was short lived as MC was taken prisoner by a monestary of monks who allowed him/her to train in their ways in exchange for giving MC freedom, but MC did not finish their training and fled the region, only picking up skills on his/her own since then.
-Mandatory kinks: (Not sure if this counts here but, I usually would want illustrated character reference art?)
-Desired kinks: Risk of being caught, masturbation, stripteasing, breast play
-Absolute No's: Other characters may, but I don't want MC to have anything to do with non-consensual sex. Dub-con can be fine depending on circumstance. No bathroom related, gore, vore, or super unrealistic body proportions.

(Note: F-List is also in my signature)

And here's mine:

-Ancestry and class: Half dwarf (if homebrew is permitted, otherwise I'll used the plain dwarf for the race)! She'd be a barbarian, I think.
-Backstory: Mom is a dwarf, dad is an elf. How that happened is anyone's guess, but now their daughter is a rough n' tumble, hard drinking, hard partying girl who likes to dwarf stuff, like mining, smithing, and anything to do with alcohol. She'd probably follow work--whatever place needs a suspiciously squat and beefy elf to hit things with a pick axe or hammer is the place for her.
-Mandatory kinks: I don't have anything that's mandatory. I accept whatever comes, so long as it's not on my 'no' list.
-Desired kinks: non/dub consensual (or just consensual, whichever!), humiliation, drugs/alcohol, roughness, prostitution, somnophilia, molestation, and more.
-Absolutely no: prolapse, sex with bugs, scat, diapers, vore, filthy genitals.

I see a majority of martials so I'll go with:

-Ancentry and class: Ára Stargazer. An Aasimar necromancer(wizard) who appeared one day in the Icewind dale. His pale skinny body is covered in strange glyphs.
Backstory: Everytime Ára would come to a place, something bad would eventually happen. It is not uncommon for misfortune to strike ten towns, but due to his other worldly look and lack of story he was branded as a bad omen. This rumour has followed him as he has travelled the Sword Coast looking for a place to belong.

Desired Kinks: Men, Women, In private or public, young or old, humanoid or monstrous, Ára is open-minded and likes to explore.
Absolute no: Ára might be a necromancer, but I don't want any necrophilia, neither do I want any gore, torture or excessive violence

Hi everyone. I'm into 5E as well and I have no problem with playing over forum or discord. Nor do I take umbrage with being put on the bench for now.

-Ancestry and class: High elf, Sorceress
-Backstory: a young elf woman with blood that was closer related to eladrin than most elves. She kept her town safe for years as a mage initiate. Eventually, she had enough of the job and, struck with wanderlust, set out to live adventures and meet amazing new people.

Mandatory kinks: vanilla.
Desired kinks: pansexual relations, public sex, doms, subs, sexual exhaustion, cum play, dub-con, BDSM, bondage, master-slave-play, apparatuses, masturbation, crossdressing, futanari, dickgirls, casual sex, humiliation, chastity, sex toys.
Absolute no: ageplay, scat, watersports, vore, gore, snuff, macro, hyper, inflation and necrophilia. Also, no pregnancy on my character: she will be completely barren and aside from carrying eggs of other creatures that don't require her DNA, she won't be giving birth at all.

Thanks for your interest, all! And apologies for leaving you hanging for so long, I just moved ~1000 miles and things were hectic.
In light of the recent D&D announcement, I’m gonna be trying out the playtest rules.

Pretty straightforward, not a ton of changes. Lemme know if you have any questions or comments.

I’d like to play a scene with each of you individually before we jump in, both to get an idea of your style and to set up some backstory stuff. Please go ahead and make a level 2 character sheet using standard array for stats (using the playtest document. Minor homebrew is fine, just link me the source and don’t go off the rails), and DM me on here or on discord.

Discord handle: FutaRoleplay#2244

Last edited:
Did this ever take off? Just curious.
Not to my knowledge I don't think so... I sent in my character concept and all that jazz but these are notoriously hard to set up. They probably just got really busy and it slipped the mind.

Not to my knowledge I don't think so... I sent in my character concept and all that jazz but these are notoriously hard to set up. They probably just got really busy and it slipped the mind.
Same for me. But to be fair, I acknowledge it is very difficult to run a game so I understand why most do not get off the runway and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom