Mx Female Looking For Some Hentai-Like Roleplays (NSFW Images Within, Now With Doujin Inspiration))

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
Hello, thanks for stopping by. Like the title says, I'm looking to do some roleplays that follow the themes of your typical hentai. Whether or not they're actually inspired by hentai, or if I saw an anime or game that gave me a lewd idea, I have come up with a few ideas we could use to potentially do some fun smutty roleplays. While these ideas are a bit heavy on the smut side, they don't need to rely only on smut. There can be a fun story to them, have our characters interact with each other in more ways than just humping each other like horny animals. While that's still fun, it tends to get old after a while. Before I start getting into the details about these ideas though, I'd like to go over some of the rules and regulations, get that over with.

Rules:
1. I'm a straight male. I don't care what you are in real life, it's probably best I don't know, but I'm looking for female characters to play against.
2. Please have a decent grasp of the English language. I don't mind a few spelling errors here and there. However, if I can't read what you sent over, I can't really respond.
3. I don't really have a requirement for post length. As long as you continue the story, you're welcome to post as much or as little as you want. That's 'if' you're helping continue the story. Give me something to work with. If you're sending me a single sentence as a response, I doubt you're really helping.
4. I'm ghost friendly. I understand that real life can get hectic, and times have been rough these past few years. Heck, I'm kind of unorganized and kind of scatterbrained, so sometimes I just forget to respond.
5. Going with the previous rule, I don't really expect to hear back from you every day. We all have lives, and jobs, and hobbies, and so on. Sometimes we don't have much time to respond, especially if some of us have multiple roleplays going on. If you can only respond once a week, that's fine. If I don't hear back from you after about a week, I might send over a little reminder to see if you're still interested. If I haven't responded in a while, feel free to send me a reminder. I likely forgot.
6. Let's all be friends here. We're all here to relax and unwind, let our creative juices flow and vent our lewd fantasies. I know this doesn't apply to most people here, but I have run into a couple of partners that take roleplaying a little too seriously.
7. I like to be friendly with my partners, so OOC talk is always welcome. I know not everyone is into that, simply wanting to roleplay and not chat, but it's something I find nice and fun. Share ideas for the roleplay, plan out what we want to do next, or simply just chat about what shows we're watching or what games we're playing. Feel free to share whatever you're comfortable with sharing.
8. While it's not a requirement, I tend to prefer having reference images for our characters, leaning heavily towards drawn/anime references. The ideas I have will provide images for what I have in mind for your character. You're welcome to use these images, or you can provide your own reference image.

Kinks:
While I have an F-List, it's very out of date, but I'm too lazy to go through it and update it, so I'll list my general likes and dislikes. If there's any kinks you'd like to suggest, feel free to bring them up. There's a good chance I'll be interested. As long as it's not in my dislikes list, I might be interested in trying it out. Please don't be offended if I'm not into your favorite kinks though. I try not to kink shame, but sometimes I might not agree with what others are into.
Likes: Big Boobs, Older Women, Cosplay/Sexy Outfits, Rough Sex, Messy Sex, Roleplay Within The Roleplay, Lots Of Cum, Harems, Sex In Areas Outside The Bedroom, Semi-Public Scenes
Dislikes: Scat, Watersports, Vomit, Vore, Death, Extreme Violence, Hardcore BDSM, Bestiality, Yaoi, Futa

Before I start listing these ideas, I'd like to add a little disclaimer. These ideas will have reference images alongside them. I'm aware that many, if not most, are based on existing characters. These images are meant to only be used for appearances. However, if you're interested in doing something with these characters, feel free to let me know. I'm also down for doing fandom ideas, but I don't really have any specific ideas involving them.

Ideas:

My Crush is Now My Family- Two teens have had feelings for each other for quite some time, but neither of them have had the courage to make the first move and confess. That all changes when their single parents announce that they're getting married, making the two teens siblings. Now they'll be living in the same house together, now living as brother and sister. However, their feelings for each other are still strong. Now presented with more opportunities to become intimate with each other, will they be able to express their true feelings for each other? Can they get over the taboo of being now being siblings? This is a hentai, of course they will.
Alternate Appearance: Alt #1, Alt #2, Alt #3

The Prodigy Can't Take Care of Herself- She's a master of her craft. Maybe she writes novels that instantly become best sellers. Maybe she's a painter, treated like a modern day Da Vinci or Van Gogh. Maybe she's making manga, making a series on par with such hits such as One Piece or Dragon Ball. Maybe she's developing the next big indie video game by herself. Whatever it is, she's incredibly talented, making a killing off her works. However, that's all she's good at doing. She lives like a slob, she doesn't know how to cook, she's awkward around people, she'll work herself to exhaustion if nobody stops her. This girl is a mess, and she needs someone to help take care of her, make sure she's still living a somewhat healthy life. That's why her manager has hired a nice young man to either live with her or very close to her in order to help take care of her. Cook for her, clean up her messes, make sure she goes to bed at a reasonable hour, he's her caretaker. However, another reason for her caretaker being male is to help take care of her ruts, her writer's block, her lack of inspiration. Whether her work is erotic or not, it helps get the creative juices flowing. Or maybe it's just a way for her to relieve stress. Playing with herself can only help so much.
Alternate Appearance: Alt #1

Repayment With Marriage- Long ago, a young man rescued an injured fox he came across. Nursing it back to health, he released it back into the wild. And that was the end of that, he did a good deed and saved a wounded animal. Turns out that fox grew up and became a powerful kitsune, and she never forgot the kind human that saved her life. In fact, she's always wanted to repay that human's kind act. After becoming a kitsune and using her powers to tack the now grown man down, she now wishes to become his wife. While taken by surprise by this mysterious woman's sudden appearance and claiming to be the fox he saved all those years ago, he welcomes the beautiful fox into his home. It's not like he can just turn the beautiful woman away, and her feelings for him appear to be genuine. She cooks all of his meals, she cleans his home when he's at work, and she welcomes him with a warm embrace ever time he comes home. And when he appears to be exhausted from his hard work, she's more than willing to sooth his body and help him relax, using her body to help relieve his stress and desires. However, being a kitsune, she's not very accustomed to human society and culture. She was so obsessed with becoming her savior's wife, she 'only' focused on how to be the perfect housewife. Maybe she doesn't know how to operate technology. Maybe she's shy or awkward when talking to people that aren't her husband. Maybe she dresses herself in clothing that would make her stand out in a crowd. Maybe she gets jealous around anyone that seems close to her husband, especially women. There's plenty of fun to be had, not just smutty fun.
While the idea involves a fox girl as the female protagonist, you're welcome to suggest other animal girls. Maybe she's a cat girl, or a wolf girl, or a dog girl, or a raccoon girl. Feel free to make suggestions if you wish to play a different kind of animal.

Convenient Sex Friend- A woman works the overnight shift at a local convenient store. She's always been a bit of a night owl, and the shift is pretty easy. She mostly has to restock the shelves, make sure the expired food is thrown out, and keep the place clean. There's hardly any customers that ever show up at this hour. Except for one. A man close to her age, he always comes in every couple of days to get some food and drinks. At first, they simply exchanged brief pleasantries when he approached the register. Over time, the two would begin to chat whenever he came by, forming a sort of friendship. They barely know each other, but these constant encounters have made the two comfortable with each other. Plus it helps that the two find each other attractive. Eventually one of them, maybe as a joke, makes a comment about how dead the store is at night, and how they can maybe get away with having sex in the store. The other accepts the offer, and that's how their new relationship began. Now the two have sex every time he visits the store to pick up his snacks. Maybe they do it in the restroom, maybe they do it outside behind the store, maybe they do it in the freezer area, or maybe she's bent over the counter by the register. The two don't know much about each other besides their names, but they both look forward to these encounters now, as a way to spice up their dull lives, or to relieve the stress they've built up during the day. Maybe they eventually begin to crave a deeper relationship, or maybe they only care about satisfying their lust.

Maid to Serve- A wealthy young man's life has suddenly been turned upside down. His parents have died in a car accident, orphaned. Unable to properly pay for the servants that have looked after his family, they've all left in search of new work. Now living off the small fortune left by his parents (enough to get him to adulthood), he's left alone in his empty mansion, forced to live for himself after spending his whole life having everything done for him. Needless to say, he's terrible at it. He's bad at cooking, his attempts at cleaning make bigger messes, the empty home feels lonely. Suddenly a woman shows up at his door, wanting to be his live-in maid. She says she doesn't need to be paid, she simply wishes to live in this mansion and serve her new master. While the woman is definitely suspicious, it's not like he can really turn down the offer for free labor. And so begins the life of this fallen noble and his single servant. Despite the hardships, their lives are relatively peaceful. Her cooking is incredible, she leaves the manor spotless, and she adores her master. She's always teasing him, knowing he finds her attractive, and she often makes offers to help tend to his desires. Being a growing teen, of course he wants to do lewd things with his maid. Perhaps he accepts her offer, or maybe she makes the first move. Whatever the case, the maid begins servicing her master regularly, wishing to do everything in her power to make sure her master lives a peaceful life. Maybe their relationship develops into a budding romance. Maybe the maid was a parting gift left by his parents, she was instructed to come to the son's aide if anything were to happen to them. Maybe she was tasked with preparing the young man to be married off to another noble family, make sure he has experience to produce heirs for the noble woman he's to be wed with.
Alternate Appearances: Alt #1, Alt #2, Alt #3, Alt #4 (a not-so-subtle reference)

The Perverted Heiress- She's the daughter of one of the richest families in the world, she's the heir to a vast fortune that most people wouldn't be able to fathom. She's a divine beauty with dozens of potential heirs fighting over each other for the chance to win her over. She has the power to alter the economy to satisfy her whims. And she's a massive pervert, her perverted nature only known by her personal butler. He's served her his entire life, growing up by her side. He lives to serve her needs, make sure she's always taken care of. So when she developed these perverted interests, he's the one that's often dragged into her depraved antics. A lady must not act in such a way, especially one of her stature, she knows how she needs to properly act, and she does a good job for the most part. However, when she's alone, she needs to unwind, and she has these desires building up in her head. She needs a way to get these urges out of her system, and she needs a way to keep it all a secret. Thankfully she can turn to her butler, the man who's job it is to make sure all of her needs are satisfied. While her desires and requests can get a bit out of hand, it's not like the butler can complain, getting to do lewd things with one of the most desirable people in the world.
Alternate Appearance: Alt #1, Alt #2

The Lonely Widow- There's a large home in the neighborhood, the home of a gloomy older woman living by herself. While she's beautiful, she always has this sad and lonely look on her face. Her husband died years ago due to illness, her husband leaving her the large home and enough money to support herself for the rest of her life. Due to her always being alone and people intimidated by her beauty, some rumors have developed about her. Some rumors say that she killed her husband in order to get her fortune. Some people say that she's a witch and that she'll curse you if your eyes meet. And some rumors say that she's a whore that'll sleep with anyone if they ask her to. Perhaps one young man has decided to act on these rumors to ask for sex. Maybe his friends made him do it on a dare, or maybe he's simply mesmerized by the gloomy beauty. Whatever the case is, he finds himself knocking on her door and asking her for sex. The woman simply laughs, aware of the rumors, but never expecting anyone brave or dumb enough to actually believe them. Still, she decides to invite the young man into her home, maybe give him some lemonade or sweets. As she brings him some refreshments though, she's wearing a very revealing nightgown, the see through material practically exposing her voluptuous mature figure. While she isn't a whore, she did have a very active sex life with her husband in the past. And she hasn't been with another man since his passing. With this young man suddenly appearing and asking her for sex, it reminded her of how long it's been since she's had sex, since she's felt a man touch her body. So she humors the young man and gives him what he asked for. When the deed is done and she sends him on his way, the widow tells the young man that he's welcome to come see her anytime he wants to, and she looks forward to doing whatever he wants her to do.

A Sudden Arranged Marriage- Things seemed pretty normal for a young adult male, living his life on his own, enjoying a relatively comfortable life. That was before a woman suddenly appeared at his door, claiming to be his future wife. He's never met this woman before, but she says that their families have arranged for them to get married, and she's been looking forward to this day ever since she was young. The marriage isn't right away, but she was asked to start living with him, in order for the two to get accustomed to sharing their lives together. And she wasn't kidding when she said she's been waiting her whole life for this. It's like her future husband is the entire world to him. She's in full bliss whenever he's in a good mood, and she's completely in despair when he's not feeling too great. She'll do anything she can in order to earn his affection, and the best way she knows how to win him over is with her body. Despite his mixed feelings about the arrangements, he can't deny that she has an amazing body, and it's nearly impossible not to stare. However, just who is this woman? Maybe she's the daughter of a family friend? Maybe the father married off his son to pay off a debt? Or maybe she's something else entirely.
Alternate Appearance: Alt #1

The Beauty And The Dweeb- She's the most popular girl in class. She's beautiful, smart, talented, and the object of everyone's affections. She can pretty much have any guy she wants. So why is she so focused no the nerd of the class? He's quiet, awkward, he tends to keep to himself, he lives in a totally separate world from her. Even he doesn't understand why she's so interested in him. Yet everyday, she greets him with a smile, she asks him about whatever manga he's reading, and she always seems truly interested in what he's doing. It's truly puzzling. While he doesn't necessarily dislike the attention, it certainly makes him uncomfortable, especially when she stands so close to him, her soft body pressing against him. And she's aware of it too, taking pleasure in teasing the poor nerd. Then again, she's more than happy to go further with him, let him have a go with a girl that would normally be way out of his league. But why is she so interested in him? Maybe he unknowingly helped her out when they were kids? Maybe she has similar interests to his and wants to gush over her love of anime and manga with him? Maybe she's simply into nerds? What could it be?
Alternate Appearance: Alt #1, Alt #2

Modern Day Yokai- Yokai, monsters, whatever you may call them. These are creatures commonly thought to be fake, figments of our imagination. However, they've secretly been living among humans for ages. Some need humans to survive, others are simply curious and wish to learn more about humans, and others just enjoy being around humans. When one human man discovers that a woman he has known is actually isn't human, he doesn't know what to say. However, since her secret is now out, the woman decides to let her hair down and have a little fun with him. Whether she threatens him or makes him an offer, she plans to have him become her new playmate in exchange for his silence.
A little vague on this one, but the idea is pretty open, you playing a monster girl and having fun with her human playmate, lewd fun or not.
Alternate Appearances: Alt #1

My Friend's Mom- All his life, a young man has had a crush on his best friend's mom. She was always so kind to him, she treated him like her own family, and she looked amazing despite her age. However, she was always single, her husband has been out of the picture for years, and she seemed mostly focused on raising her son rather than dating. Still, the young man always had the feeling that his friend's mom was aware of his feelings for her, often teasing him about it. Years later, the young man has grown up, attending college, moved on with his life. For summer vacation, he decides to stay with his parents, enjoy the comfort of his home town. And when he visits his old buddy, he finds that his friend's mom looks like she hasn't aged a day. Suddenly, those old feelings for her have begun to resurface. And what happens when it turns out that she's had fantasies about him too, especially as she watched him grow up into a handsome young man? Looks like this will become quite the hot and wet summer.
Alternate Appearance: Alt #1, Alt #2, Alt #3, Alt #4

Straight-A Cam Whore- She's the shining example of a perfect student. Straight A's on her tests, perfect attendance, a total teacher's pet. She's absolutely perfect when it comes to school and her studies. She may not have many friends or get much attention from the boys in her class, but that doesn't really matter much to her. All that matters is that she does well at school, get into a good university, and make her parents proud. At least that's what everything seems on the outside. When she gets home, she locks herself in her room, fires up her computer, puts on a facemask, and starts exposing herself live for the internet. Perhaps it all started as a way to relieve stress, dealing with the pressure from being the top student in class, the constant pressure to do better from her parents, the stress of not having any friends or a boyfriend. Over time though, and after gaining a following, she started enjoying it. She's done all sorts of things in front of the camera. Masturbating, erotic cosplay, using sex toys, virtual sex with fans, streaming herself streaking outdoors late at night. She feels a rush, loving the idea of hundreds of men watching her, thinking about them masturbating to her body, it drives her wild. One day, a man confronts her about her secret. Maybe he's a classmate, or maybe he's a neighbor, or he could also just be some random guy who's a fan. Whatever the case, rather than panic, she asks this guy to help her. Just as she's started to run out of ideas on how to make her streams more exciting, maybe having a man help her is exactly what she needs to get more people to see her.
Alternate Appearances: Alt #1, Alt #2

Special Training- She's the star athlete, the ace of the team, the one that'll bring home the trophy. Whenever she participates at an event or a tournament, everyone knows she's gonna win. Some even say that she might even go pro after she graduates. What's her secret? What makes her so good? Is it her diet? Her strict training schedule? Is it just in her genes, does she come from a long line of professional athletes? While it's uncertain, what she thinks does the trick is her special training she does with the team captain or coach. She meets with him in private, and she has sex with him. She submits herself to whatever perverted demand he wants, enjoying how it feels, the experience soothes her aching body. Oddly enough, it actually works. On days she's performed her 'special training', there's a noticeable improvement in her performance. And when she misses out on her training, her performance suffers for it.
Alternate Appearances: Alt #1, Alt #2, Alt #3, Alt #4

Even Sluts Fall In Love- She's your textbook example of a slut. She's slept around with all sorts of men, lost her virginity at a young age, spreads her legs for just about any guy who approaches her. She's a whore and she's proud of it. Whether it's for money or just for fun, sex has always been her favorite thing to do. Never would she dream of settling down with one man, she wanted to be free forever, sleep with whoever interested her. That was before she finally found the one. Maybe he's the first guy that didn't immediately try to get into her pants, or maybe he resisted her charms, or maybe he blew her mind in the bedroom. Whatever the case it, she's smitten, head over heels in love with him. She wants to exclusively be with him, do whatever it takes to be worthy of being his girlfriend. However, even if she does plan on settling down with him, she's still got her needs, and she needs him to satisfy her overactive libido.

There's Not Much To Do In The Countryside- It can get pretty boring living in the countryside. Outside of school or farm work, the locals don't really have much else to do to pass the time. A young man has moved back to the countryside in order to help his family after an incident called him back home. While he's more than willing to help them out, he kind of misses living in the city, at least he had stuff to do whenever he was bored. Thankfully a local beauty approaches him, also pretty bored with her slow country life, and has an idea on how the two can pass the time.
Alternate Appearances: Alt #1

Office Romp- Working a desk job can be grueling work. The long hours, getting yelled at by the boss, the strict deadlines, it can be too much for some people. Thankfully for a newly hired employee, his beautiful senior is always there to lend a hand. She gladly takes care of some of that workload, she often stays late to make sure his work is done with no issues, she'll even take him out to lunch on occasion. If only there was a way for him to repay his senior for all of the help she's done. Well, she's a woman, and she has her needs. Maybe it happened after a night of drinking and she comes onto him. Maybe he fell asleep at the office and he woke up in the middle of the night to see her pleasuring herself. Or maybe the two are assigned on a business trip together, having to share a hotel room. However it starts, the two will begin finding ways to sneak off and unwind after a long day. Maybe they go into the supply room for a quickie, maybe they go to a nearby hotel after a late night, or maybe they spend their day off together doing all kinds of raunchy stuff.
Alternate Appearances: Alt #1, Alt #2, Alt #3

My Sweet Girlfriend Will Do H For Me- She's your typical good girl. She's kind, beautiful, and easy to get along with. And she recently started dating a boy she's liked for a long time. She's madly in love with him, always trying to be the best girlfriend she can be for him. Unfortunately, the boy she's been in love with happens to be a massive pervert. While she lacks much knowledge and experience when it comes to anything sexual, she's more than willing to try things out, as long as it makes her boyfriend happy. Turns out she's way more into this than she realized.

Eroge Isekai- What if you could meet your favorite eroge heroine? Well that's exactly what happens here. While playing his favorite eroge during a rainy night, a young man loses power in his apartment when lightning strikes the building. Everything is pitch black, but something feels odd. It's almost like he's no longer alone. When the power comes back on, he sees a woman in his room with him, the very woman that was getting violated in the game he was just playing. Turns out that lightning strike opened a portal and brought the heroine of his favorite eroge to the real world. Now she's trapped in a new and foreign world, with nowhere to go. Thankfully the guy she was teleported to is willing to help, but she has to find a way to get back home, if it's even possible. However, being that she's a heroine from an erotic game, there has to be some reason for why she's always caught up in erotic situations. Maybe she's cursed, or maybe it's some lewd instinct in her heritage, or maybe she's possessed by a succubus. Whatever the reason is, she'll occasionally go into heat, needing her new ally to lend a hand. And he's more than willing to show her the various ways how people in this world have sex.
Note: Feel free to suggest real hentai characters if there's someone you want to play as. All of the images and characters used here are meant to be original characters.

Next Door Harem- You know the usual story, boy and girl are childhood friends, eventually they fall in love, and get married, the end. What if there were sisters, multiple sisters? And they all like the same guy? A young man has grown up living next door to a group of sisters. He's been close friends with them for the longest time. As they all got older, and the sisters became more beautiful, things started to get a little awkward for their male friend. With them all being so casual around him, he gets to see them up close, sometimes wearing some revealing loungewear. What made things really difficult though was that he liked all of them. While siblings, they were all different, all attractive in their own way. How can he pick between them? That all changed when he got a confession, from all of them. They all knew that they liked him. Rather than tear each other apart, they decided that they'll all date him. Will they equally share him? Will one sister try to hog him all to herself? Will he eventually marry all of the siblings, or will he eventually pick one? One thing is certain though, he's gonna be having a lot of naughty fun with these sisters.
Note: They don't have to be twins, they don't have to all be sisters, we can include mom or cousin or other family members. Also, the number is vague because you can play as many as you feel comfortable with.
Alternate Appearances: Alt #1, Alt #2

BGFF- Two girls grew up together, they've been done everything together. Most people assumed they were a couple, considering how close they were, anyone would assume they were lovers. However, they both have a crush on a guy, the same guy. However, these two care too much about each other, they'd never let some boy get in the way of their friendship. So when they confess to the boy, they make an ultimatum. If he wants to date either of them, he's going to have to date both of them. He's gonna need to make sure both of them are happy, or else he's not going to get with either of them.

The After Party- The wealthy seem to enjoy throwing parties, inviting all kinds of people to show off their wealth, maybe make arrangements to increase each other's wealth. They live in a world outside of the common man. A group of rich, spoiled, and drunk heiresses seem bored with the party, it's always the same old stuff. Stuffy old rich folks showing off their wealth, rich old men always trying to flirt with them, the wealthy boys (while maybe hot) are too sheltered to know how to properly talk to a lady, they need something to spice things up. On a whim, maybe one of them invites a commoner man to join them for some private drinks. Maybe he's a server, or he could be a bouncer, or maybe he's just some employee for the host of the party that managed to get an invite. Regardless, he's a nobody, he normally would never get the chance to ever speak with any of these beauties, but they want to try something different, anything to change up the pace. As the night goes on, and the drinks continue, things get a little hazy. By the time morning comes by, the man wakes up in a hotel room with the women, no memory of what happened, although it's pretty clear that he did some things with them that a guy like him probably shouldn't have done. Thinking it's best to forget everything that happened, the man tries to resume his ordinary life, just think back on that night as a one time thing, he'll never see those girls again. Unfortunately for him, none of those girls are done with him. They want him to take 'responsibility' in some way or another. Maybe one wants him to become their fiance, maybe one of them wants him as their boytoy, maybe one of them wants him as their booty call when their own fiancé is unable to satisfy them, or maybe they have other plans for him. Regardless, these girls are rich, they can get whatever they want, and they have the influence to absolutely destroy this man's life if he rejects them. It's best to do what they want.

Will You Be My Valentines?- Valentine's Day is a day when girls give chocolates to the boys they like, or hand out obligatory friendship chocolates to their male friends. One young man, who normally never received any chocolates in the past, finds multiple chocolates in his locker, all coming with a note asking him to the back of the school. There, he's met with multiple girls, all of them confessing their feelings to him. None of these girls seemed aware that they were all going to confess to the same guy, and they're not too keen on sharing. They will see each other as rivals, all of them wanting to win over their crush's feelings and come out on top. So each girl will try to prove themselves as being the best girlfriend for the boy they all like. And it seems like the girls all are following the famous saying 'The best way to get to a man's heart is through his cock'... sounds like that old saying got mixed up somewhere along the lines. No matter, they seem to be taking that saying to heart.

The Naughty Neighbor- After moving into a new apartment, a young man has discovered an issue with his home, and that's with his nextdoor neighbor. The walls are kind of thin, and noises can be heard from her room late at night, lewd noises. The sounds of porn being played at loud volumes, along with what sounds like his neighbor's voice. This happens seemingly every night, hours into the night. After filing multiple complaints to the landlord, along with sliding a few notes under the neighbor's door asking for them to be quiet, the noise continues each night. Finally tired of the constant noise, he gets up and goes to his neighbor's door to give them a piece of his mind. What he didn't expect was a beautiful woman to answer the door, sweating and panting heavily, barely wearing any clothes. Rather than apologize for the noise, she seemingly acknowledges it and sort of waits to see if he's going to actually do anything about it. Looks like she'll only do what he wants by force. And it looks like that's exactly what she's been wanting. Afterwards, the noise kind of dies down. Rather than every day, it's every few days, but the noise is now more of a calling card. It's the neighbor's way of telling him that the door is unlocked and she's ready for him. And it's always a new surprise every time he enters her apartment.

I also have an album where I dump a lot of the images I like. Feel free to browse around, let me know if there's any images that give you an idea, or if there's a girl you want to use instead one of the ones posted above. Also, feel free to bookmark the album, or just keep track of it. I'll try to update it whenever I find images I like. Whether you want to use any of these images for inspiration, or you just wanna look at some sexy waifus, be my guest. Just a heads up, there's a lot of NSFW images in there.
Waifu Album

Doujinshi Inspired Ideas- I found some hentai doujins that could be used for inspiration for roleplays. Hope some of these can get your interest.

Doujin 1- What happens when the protagonist's favorite pornstar becomes his new stepmother? Unfortunately his dad has already claimed her. However, she has a couple of daughters that share similar traits to their mother. Now living with his new stepsisters, how long can things go before they cross the line? Spoiler: not very long.

Doujin 2- Guy reunites with his old crush, although things aren't how he hoped. Because he never confessed to her, she got over him, she's now dating a less than favorable type of guy, and she seems more interested in living a more debaucherous lifestyle. The only way to win her back is to fuck her better than her current boyfriend. Thankfully her mother is willing to help. Not happy with how her daughter is turning out, she'd much rather see her hooking up with her old childhood friend. So she'll teach him how to be better at sex, with some hands-on experience. However, maybe she starts to desire him for herself, rather than see her daughter hook up with him.

Doujin 3- A couple of childhood friends decide to cross the line and have sex. Perhaps it all started as some playful jokes, maybe one confessed to the other, or maybe one of them came across the other's porn collection. Whatever started it, the two have become addicted to sex. Now, whenever they hang out, it's nothing but sex. The two horny teens envelop themselves in their lust for each other, wanting to try out all sorts of new kinks and fetishes with each other.

Doujin 4- First it started with molestation, then it was rape, and now the two are lovers. A girl gets molested and raped, but because she ended up enjoying it, she starts dating the man that attacked her. Not gonna judge, just a surprise to find a masochistic pervert like that.

Doujin 5- A man catches the attention of a slutty looking girl. Pulling him aside, she offers to let him fool around with her for a small fee. Turns out she ended up liking him more than she expected. Now she craves him, she doesn't care whether he pays or not. As long as she can drag him around and indulge in her perverted fantasies, she'll let him fuck her anytime for free.

Doujin 6- A rumor has been going around among the girls at school and throughout town. Apparently if they have sex with a certain guy, good fortune will bless them. It certainly helps the credibility of the rumor when they hear that his last girlfriend is now one of the most desirable models in the country. So whether it's to win a lottery, find a boyfriend, or just wanting a good score on their next test, various girls seek this man out, wanting to be blessed by his lucky cock.

Doujin 7- After getting involved in a fatal accident, a man is unfortunately not reincarnated as the hero of another world. Instead, he's reincarnated as the demon lord's new secret weapon against the hero. Knowing that the hero can't be defeated in battle, the demon army has devised a weapon that'll make her surrender to her lust. The weapon has the ability to morph into whatever body the target finds desirable, they can put the target into a lustful trance with ease, and ejaculating inside will ensure that the target will forever be a slave to the weapon. On top of that, the weapon is indestructible, can't have the hero breaking him if she tries to resist. While the weapon is engineered to only defeat the hero, what's to stop it from conquering other women? The scientist that created him? The hero's party? The queen leading the humans? The demon lord herself?

Doujin 8- To combat the rise in sexual assault, schools have introduced a program that allows students to pair up and practice sex together. The idea is that nobody would want to rape someone if they already have a healthy and active sex life. A male and a female student get paired up, and are encouraged to have sex as often as they can. Develop their sex drives, build up techniques to pleasure each other, satisfy the lewd fantasies they've thought about. It also helps that this is also a critical part of a student's grade, and will likely fail the year if they don't do well. Getting paired with a cute girl in class, turns out she's quite the horny little minx. However, maybe her partner is too much for her to handle, causing her to invite a friend to help out. Maybe a teacher gets involved, either wanting to help her students improve their technique or simply wanting a taste after hearing one of her students is secretly a stud.

That's all that comes to mind for now, but I hope to add more ideas as I think of them. Feel free to come at me with your own ideas, or tweak the ideas you see here to better fit what you want. Thanks for taking the time to read through this, and I hope to hear from you. :)

Last edited:
Looking for maybe one or two more plots. Also added an album of girls we can possibly use. Feel free to pick out your favorites.

I think I've got a couple more openings. Haven't heard back from a few people, I'll try giving them a poke soon. Anyways, added a couple more plots.

Had to change a few things up. Couldn't post too many pictures on my thread, so the images are all in the titles. I also added a couple more plots.

Not really sure what I want to do. No new ideas yet, but I wanna see if I can get another partner or two.

Back
Top Bottom