Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Beautiful Agony

8251224118_97f2e633e6_b.jpg

Okay, so this is less an idea based RT than a kink based one, but bear with me.

I'm looking to play a trans femme character, she/they, of any age within site limits, with two main riders. One is that this has to be consensual, I'm not looking for coercion or non-con, I'm looking for a genuine loving relationship with two extremely kinky people. Two is that MC is, utterly and completely, a masochist. Nothing speaks to her soul like the euphoria of pain, nothing feels like devotion quite so much as committing to please her partner while her back is burning with the pain of being whipped until she's covered in scarlet weals, and nothing turns her on so much as that perfect pain that stings like no vanilla pleasure can.

Sound good so far? Awesome, then beyond that, all I'm asking is that we stick to PM, post a couple or more paragraphs each time, and that you come to me with your kinks up front too <3

Aftercare is important, again this should be a genuine loving relationship or at least the start of one, but before that point? Extreme is good! Leave scars, pierce her, give her something to remember every session by. She'd rather have a slap in the face followed by a kiss than just the kiss, and so long as she doesn't need to go the hospital, she'd be terribly disappointed if you held back. Realism is strongly preferred, normal size cocks for example, but that and the aformentioned are the only limits likely to crop up here; I'm 100% open to humiliation, exhibitionism, filth, toilet, whatever tickles your pickle <3

Here's hoping!

Back
Top Bottom