Mx Nonbinary Plot heavy, erotic, high adventure.

Rainbow Laser Cthulu

Super-Earth
Hello there. RLC is my name, erotic adventure featuring a mixture of science fiction shenanigans and weird fantasy nonsense, sprinkled with a jarring degree of cosmic horror and mature themes is my game.

I’m being brief at the moment because for the next week or two my PC is unavailable. Therefore most of my posts will be done via an IPad or my phone. My focus for the time being is finding like minded and capable partners with similar interests.

So here’s the simple stuff.

3-5 paragraph minimum. Adv/Lit writers preferred. Non negotiable. I write big.
-MCs for the purpose of this thread are slight, pretty, effeminate males, aka “Femboys.” Im willing to play other genders, but this is my primary focus for the time being.
-I am seeking Futanari for YC. I do not care for males at this point in time. Nor am I looking to pair up with females.
-Non con is accepted, and desired at times.
-I am currently seeking long term, plot heavy RPs. I love erotica, and would like to see plenty of saucy action. Not just sex, but general erotic/adult themes across the board. However none of this should take away from the plot and character progression in our RP.
-I like adventure and action scenes. If you don’t like depicting action in thorough detail, then please save us both the time. I am especially looking for someone that is both passionate and skilled at writing combat of varying PL.
-broad mix of magic and science. I like worlds that have science fiction elements in addition to the mystery and magic found in fantasy settings. Consider stuff like She Ra or He Man for example.
-cosmic horror elements will be present
-No scat, excessive gore/violence.
-open to playing additional characters to keep things fresh.
-prefer a fun story to a depressing one. Still accepting non con for short term scenarios

Thanks for reading! Will continue updating soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom