Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Batman and Robyn

Batman's keen eye spotted the skylight. It shouldn't have been open but from his vantage point it looked as if it was not completely shut. On closer inspection, it was. An invitation to any passing villains. Any villains who happened to be passing across the roofs anyway.

He glided silently towards the floor of the warehouse, letting himself down on the rope that he found anchored to the frame of the skylight. The lights in the building were switched off. Below him was nothing but shadows.

'UGH!'

The fist crashed into his balls without warning. The pain cut into his belly, but he managed to stifle the scream that had built up within him and to keep his grip on the rope.

Catching sight of something more substantial among the shadows, he lashed out with his foot. But his assailant grabbed his ankle and another fist pistoned into his crotch, crushing his testicles.

'ARGH'

This time he could not hold back the scream; nor could he maintain his grip. He dropped the last few feet and landed in a heap on the concrete floor.

As he shook his head to clear the pain, he saw the foot flying towards his face. He managed to shift aside, but it still caught him on the side of his jaw, knocking his head back to collide with the floor.

When he came round, he was dazzled by the bright light of a torch. He tried to raise his hands to shield his eyes, but found his shoulders trapped. Someone was kneeling on his chest and pinning him down.

'Batman.'

The voice was deep but definitely female.

He tried to speak but tasted vomit in his throat.

'Batman,' she repeated, 'what are you doing here?'

He swallowed and managed a few words.

'Skylight open, came to investigate.'

The pain in his groin put a stop to any further conversation.

'Robyn, Robyn Steel, site security. I heard a noise and came to investigate too.'

'Pleased to meet you.' He couldn't think of anything else to say.

'Are you OK?' Still she did not release him.

'No, I'm fucking not,' Batman snapped before another spasm hit him.

'Stay there.' She rose and walked over to the wall to snap on the lights.

Batman rose on an elbow to watch as she returned. Medium height, thick set, short cropped hair, masculine face, black pants and tunic, tight fitting.

He noted the heavy thighs and large breasts. At least that was a good sign that his natural male instincts remained intact.

He noted, too, that she had not apologised for what she had done to him.

'Can you walk?' She had come to a halt a couple of steps away, out of reach of a sudden attack.

'Sure,' Batman tried to sound confident but his knees buckled at his first attempt to stand. A firm hand under his arm almost lifted him off the floor and guided him towards a small office in the corner.

He felt the vomit rising as they approached, hoped she had a sink, prayed he could hold out until then, and fought the desire to curl up in a ball and cradle his balls.

They made the office just in time for Robyn to propel him towards the small sink, into which he duly expelled his last meal, after which he slid to the floor.

'It might help if you get out of that outfit. It looks rather tight. Taking the pressure off your jewels may ease the pain.'

What she said made sense. Batman pressed the catches and eased his pants down, while Robyn unfastened his boots. Finally naked except for his mask, Batman crawled to the camp bed along the wall and clambered onto it.

'Impressive.' He looked up to discover that Robyn was referring to his outfit and not to his body which he was trying to cover with a blanket. 'But I'd have expected it to give more protection.' She was sniffing at the crotch of his pants.

'Movement,' he gasped, 'groin protection restricts movement.'

'That explains it,' Robyn was thinking.

'Explains, explains what?' Bruce did not follow.

'You must have taken low blows before. They are an obvious target, but you withstood my first blow and even kept your grip. Impressive.'

'Thanks.' Bruce wasn't sure if it was a compliment, but thought it might be.

Robyn wasn't easy to read.

'I'll tell you what. You can have a free shot if you like. Just to make up for that second blow.'

'Free shot?' Bruce was not following this conversation at all.

'Yeah, free shot at my crotch. Even the score, so to speak. I feel you deserve it.'

Bruce stared at you, unsure if he had understood.

'Unless, of course, you're not up to it.' The challenge in Robyn's voice was unmistakeable.

Bruce levered himself up on his elbow, the blanket sliding off his chest.

'Take it easy, Batman.' Robyn's voice conveyed humour and ridicule. She stepped closer.

'You've not suffered any permanent damage,' she continued. 'I saw the way you checked me out when you came round.'

Bruce pushed the blanket aside and Robyn's eyes dropped and lingered.

'I'm not at my best right now,' Bruce felt that she had not been impressed by what she saw.

Robyn stepped forward, spread her feet wide and rested her hands on her hips. She said nothing, just stood, waiting.

Bruce did not hesitate. He clenched his fist and rammed it hard, aiming right at where he judged her clit to be.

Robyn swayed, staggered a step back, gasped, and shook her head.

'Good,' she spat, 'damn good, you back a neat punch Batman.'

Batman punched her again and she doubled over.

When she managed to unfold herself, her face was white.

'What the fuck was that for?' she gasped before doubling over again.

'You punched me twice, so I owed you a second. Now we're even.'

Robyn was down on her haunches now, gulping air, and blowing hard, shaking her head.

'God, damn,' she swallowed hard and bounced up and down trying to clear the pain. 'Phew!' she shook her head as if trying to clear it.

'It might help if you get out of that uniform,' Bat hinted. 'It looks rather tight. Taking the pressure off your cooter may ease the pain.'

Robyn grinned at the irony of hearing her own words from earlier. She managed a smile.

'I guess you're right.' She kicked off her shoes and lowered her pants pushing them over her hips to display a pair of bright red panties with rows black bows around the waist and legs.

'Are those regular uniform issue?' Batman asked as she pulled the pants over her ankles.

'If I wore standard issue, I'd be commando,' she told him. 'The company don't provide underwear.'

'Do you need a hand?' Batman offered as she began to lower the panties. She shook her head and peeled them down to reveal first an unruly patch of dark hair, then a throbbing clit the size of a small cock and lastly a pair of thick dark brown lips.

Robyn stood astride and lowered herself, keeping her thighs wide. 'Yes,' she sighed, 'yes, that is helping, a bit,' she added hastily as she doubled over again.

Eventually her breathing settled and she focused her attention on Batman. 'You seem to be well on the way to a full recovery.' She was looking down at his semi hard cock.

'Looks like it,' he grinned, 'feels like it too. Guess your little striptease helped.'

Robyn shook her head. 'You guys never miss a chance.'

Batman moved fast, off the bed and forward to take hold of the buttons on her tunic. Robyn moved faster, bringing her knee up sharp in Batman's crotch.

'Uh-uh-uuuhhhhhhhhh,' he groaned as he sank to his knees.

'Bitch,' he spat, but gritted his teeth and rammed his fist into upwards, aiming at Robyn clit.

'B-b-b-aaa-aaa-star-r-r-r-dd,' she grunted as she fell backwards onto her ass.

Batman threw himself forward, fighting through the pain in his groin, knocking her flat, straddling her and ripping open her tunic to reveal a red bra with bows, matching her panties that were now discarded on the floor.

He pinned Robyn's shoulders down and leaned over her.

'It was a trap, wasn't it? The open skylight, the rope, the darkened warehouse. A trap to lure me in.'

'And just why would I want to do that?' Robyn coughed as the pain cut into her again.

'Because you want what all the women I meet want, a piece of the steak that I keep in my pants. You want to feel what it's like to be fucked by a superhero.'

Robyn did her best to laugh.

'Don't flatter yourself. That package of yours is nothing special and after what I just did to it, it's smaller than my clit.'

'Yea, but it won't be like that for much longer, not when I've had a good look at these tits.'

He ripped the tunic off Robyn's shoulders and tore at the bra until its fastening gave way. His hands were soon kneading the large breasts and pulling at the nipples.

Robyn wriggled, trying to free herself, but Batman's weight was too much and she was forced to submit to his mauling.

'You really think I would entice you here so that you can treat me like this? What women want is to be treated with respect, not like a sex object for some arrogant fantasist who pretends to be saving the world when he's nothing more than a peeping Tom crawling around the roof tops spying on women.'

'I've not had any complaints,' Batman retorted. His cock was stiffening now and he began slapping the head against Robyn's clit. Each slap sent shock waves through the sore nerve endings. 'Bastard,' she repeated as the pain grew worse.

His knees were pushing her thighs wide, as he guided his cock between her tender lips.

'Damn you, Batman, you pay for this before you leave.'

If Batman understood what he was saying, he didn't care. He thrust deep inside Robyn and pumped her, relishing her groans and complaints, getting harder and harder as her protests grew louder and louder.

'INCOMING, INCOMING,' he roared eventually as his body shook with the spasms of his ejaculation, flooding Robyn's pussy.

'Did you cum?' he asked, when he had got his breath back.

Robyn was silent and devoted her energy to heaving Batman off and rolling him to one side.

Then she set about collecting her clothes.

Sensing the fun was over for the evening, Batman bent to pick his suit off the floor.

It was then that Robyn struck, taking him from behind, clamping her hands onto his nuts, tighter and tighter.

Batman howled in pain, struggling desperately to release her grip, but to no avail – she just clutched him harder.

He felt his head swimming, then his knees weakening, and finally collapsed to the floor.

Bruce Wayne shook his head and pushed the smelling salts away from under his nose. He was staring in cleavage that was deep and inviting.

'Carol,' his brain clicked into gear, 'what happened?'

'You passed out, Mr Wayne. Robyn was really worried, so worried she called me, and we brought you here. We've been trying to bring you round for ages.'

'Robyn, oh yes, Robyn.' His voice was distant and he sounded confused.

'Yes, you remember, Selina who plays Catwoman is pregnant, so Robyn is standing in for her. How was it? She can be a bit much for our less experienced clients.'

'Yes, yes, I can see she might not be to everyone's taste.'

'What about you, though, Mr Wayne, did you enjoy the roleplay? It's good to have a chance of plot sometimes, don't you think.'

'It's also good to survive with your wedding tackle intact.'

'No worries there, Mr Wayne, we checked you out after we carried you in here. And I noticed that the first thing you did after coming round was to stare at my tits.'

Bruce pushed himself up and the blanket that had been covering him slid to the floor.

Carol's hand traced the line of his chest down towards his navel.

'Would you like me to check everything is back to full working order? There'll be no charge, in the circumstances.'

Bruce lay back.

'Just be gentle with me, Carol.'

Back
Top Bottom