Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Corrupting The Hunter (Vamp and Miss Cherry)

Alyssa had stepped away, not one to let her curiosity get the better of her. She was curious what the two would say, of course. But she knew the ugly truth of things, and a look at Arabella's slumped shoulders and shaken expression implied she learned it too. Anger, shock, pain, even from a distance, Arabella's expression betrayed everything.
She had been fighting the order for a long time, through it's many iterations and generations. She knew the how far the fanatics would go for glory, and she knew where it would lead for them. Most ended up simply being killed in duty, but the worse ones would soon enough slip up somewhere or get broken by vengeful actions from the vampires.

A lifetime so short, that must really be a curse.

Her heels tapped on the stone as she calmly walked back towards her protégé, her expression was soft, and though it showed hints of the playfulness that she wore oh so often, there was something softer, pity, something caring.
"My my, you look like you've just seen something die~" She said as she returned to the cell. Her eyes went hard as ice when they met with the man behind the iron bars, then soft again as her hand reached out to touch Arabella's cheek.

"Tell me then, what have you learned from this man. Better yet-" She leaned forward, whispering so that the man wouldn't hear her. "Better yet, I'll let you decide his fate. Leave him down here to rot, kill him, whatever you think is the best punishment."

There were others like Ruri within this manor even. If this news would shake the blonde so already, Alyssa had far more for her to see.

Every tap of Alyssa's heels on the cold floor brought the two women closer together until finally they were stood side by side once more.

Arabella's expression betrayed a storm of emotions as she continued looking at the man before her - disgust, anger, and heartbreak all fought for dominance on her beautiful face. Her expression only softened slightly when she looked at Alyssa. The other woman was correct. Something had died - everything Arabella had believed in.

The caring look in Alyssa's eyes sparked an ember back info life within Arabella's heart. There was nothing fake about that look. It was the expression of someone who understood...who knew all the emotions swirling within Arabella. Her lips parted slightly and an excited shiver passed down her body as Alyssa's hand came to rest on her cheek, the feeling of that soft palm and those slender fingers feeling stroking her own skin filling her with an ache that was far from unpleasant.

She held her breath as Alyssa leaned close, the whispered sound of her voice and the intimacy of their closeness causing Alyssa to bite her lower lip. She'd never felt like this around another woman before...no...not even around a man. She's tried telling herself it was just the effect of Alyssa's blood becoming part of her bur she knew it was a delusion. Even as she'd been bleeding out in the street she'd found Alyssa strikingly beautiful, and that was before the woman's blood mixed with hers. Alyssa felt like a solid rock to cling to amidst the maelstrom that was her rapidly collapsing life, and reaching out for it was all too tempting.

"He should stay here and rot. Death would be a release for him. He doesn't deserve an easy way out" Arabella whispered back. She turned back to the man and looked at him with disdain.

"My whole life, I've had decisions made for me" She said coldly. "The orphanages that passed me around like an unwanted toy...the Order taking me and making me into a hunter...my marriage to my husband, even though I love him, since I was only allowed to marry within the Order...becoming a vampire...I had little choice in any of them. They were all decisions made by others and forced onto me, all through my life. But now...for the first time, I'm making a decision of my own accord."

Alyssa turned her face and body to Alyssa. She looked into the other woman's eyes, feeling a swell of excitement as if every fibre of her being was encouraging her forward. She closed the tiny distance between them and folded her arms around Alyssa's neck, letting them rest gently on her shoulders.

"I've made my decision" She said, her eyes locked with Alyssa's. She leaned in, her lips parted, and her mouth met with Alyssa's in a slow, tentative kiss

Last edited:
Alyssa grinned, she had played a bet and won. She watched as the man could do nothing but resign himself back to the fate he'd been given as Arabella's arms folded around her neck. It had been a gamble to turn her, there was no guarantee she would start to see things her way, that she wouldn't choose to stick to what she knew. But Alyssa had won that gamble, and far more significant things were soon on horizon.

She allowed the blonde to fold her arms around her, her hand reaching to support the back of Arabella's head as their lips grew closer and closer. It was a strange place to share a kiss, in the dark and damp basement, in front of the cells. But that didn't matter.
Softly, their lips touched, a still moment. Alyssa found she didn't mind the feel of her protégé lips.

The kiss held for a long moment, long enough for the echoes of their movements to subside, until they were surrounded in a surreal stillness.
"Let's leave this place then, I have nicer scenery upstairs." She said in a soft voice, her hand grabbing Arabella's wrist as she headed back up the long staircase and back to first floor. There was music playing from the ballroom, it seemed the servants would manage to entertain themselves for the night.

Wordlessly, she lead Arabella up another set of stairs, leading to the the second floor and towards her private quarters.

The moment their lips met for the first time was another in a series of life-altering moments for the former hunter.

She'd never kissed another woman before and had only her experiences with men to compare it to. She was taken aback by how soft Alyssa's lips were, how much smoother and softer their lips felt pressed together than any kiss she'd shared with her husband. The feeling of Alyssa's strong yet feminine hand holding the back of her head sent tingles racing across her skin.

The decision to give in to her attraction and share her first kiss with Alyssa here in this dank place was as symbolic as it was needful. This was where she'd learned the truth. Where her decision had been made. Where she'd tentatively accepted her old life was over.

But perhaps more importantly, she wanted it to be seen by the caged man she would once have looked up to. A newfound vindictiveness had sparked to life within her, and she wanted him to see her and Alyssa's first intimate moment.

She drew a deep breath as their lips slowly separated, her eyes fixed on Alyssa's. Kissing her had been a gamble. Alyssa may have reacted badly to it or rejected the impulsive gesture. She unfolded her arms from around Alyssa's neck. Her lips were tingling as if yearning to be reunited with the other woman's.

Then suddenly her wrist had been grabbed and she was being led away.

A sense of nervous anticipation overtook her as they moved through the building. The drunken feeling she'd felt from feeding for the first time now mixed with adrenaline and a primal desire for something she'd never experienced before and didn't truly understand. Her eyes came to rest on those ruinous hips of Alyssa's as they ascended the stairs together, and once again she found herself imagining them rolling and grinding against her own.

Alyssa's study was tidy, large but somewhat full. There was a large sofa and a couple of armchairs facing a cozy fireplace, and an array of bookshelves lined up along the walls. No bed, as Alyssa's bed chambers were across the hall.
The windows were largely blocked off with thick, heavy curtains that blocked almost all sunlight from poking through, leaving the room a cool, pleasant dark. There was also a large desk against the back wall, the ornate and expensive looking kind.

This was Alyssa's favorite room, and the one she spend most of her time in out of any of the rooms in her home.

She let go of Arabella's wrist as the door fell closed, giving the blonde a moment to take in the look of the room. Her hand moved to Arabella's shoulder, and with a gentle push she pressed her back against the wall, moving to stand close to the younger woman, effectively pinning her to the wall. She looked the blonde woman in the eyes, moving her head forward as if she was leaning in for another kiss. Instead of kissing her, she held back as their faces were almost touching.

"So, I want to hear you say it." Her voice was soft, almost a whisper, soft and sultry, arousing... Her hand reaching around the huntress' neck, stroking her blonde hair

"What have you decided? Will you serve your order, or will you serve me?"

Arabella looked around the room as Alyssa let go of her wrist. Even though she didn't know the other woman well yet, she could already tell that this space was one of Alyssa's personal chambers. She could see the raven-haired beauty's nature reflected within it. The room was elegant, refined, steeped in history and above else, beautiful in its design. It mirrored the person who dwelled within it far more than Arabella's tiny house represented who she was.

She was so busy taking in her new surroundings that she didn't see Alyssa's hand come up. Her back thumped up against the wall and despite her surprise, Arabella found a smile tugging at the corners of her lips. Her husband had never been rough or dominant with her during sex, and the thrill she felt at being pushed up against the wall was an entirely new sensation for her.

She looked onto Alyssa's eyes as the other woman moved closer, their breasts nestling softly against each other beneath the fabric of their clothes. Arabella felt as if she was gazing into the eyes of a beautiful and seductive predator, one as capable of tearing her to shreds as if was capable of ensnaring her senses.

Yet Arabella's senses had been given willingly and no longer needed ensnaring. She'd tried fighting her attraction to the stunning and deadly woman before her and couldn't do it any longer. Even without Alyssa's blood in her veins, Arabella had been captivated by her. Perhaps she'd regret it later when thoughts of her husband returned to the forefront of her mind but as Alyssa leaned in and their lips brushed together, he was the last thing on her mind.

She reached up and slowly brushed a loose strand of dark hair away from Alyssa's face, her whole body trembling with anticipation.

"I will serve you. Only you" She whispered.

A wide, primal grin tugged Alyssa's lips at the sound of Arabella's words. She took a hand full of the blonde hair, pulling it down as she leaned in, the tip of her tongue softly trailing from the blonde's chin to her ear. She pressed her breasts forward, leaning in against the former huntress as her lips reached her ear. "Good~" A single, soft, breathy word.

She let go of the blonde's hair, her other hand now grabbing her chin and pulling her into a deep, drawn out kiss. The tips of her long fangs pressed against the young woman's lip as they kissed, and Alyssa worked her knee in between the woman's legs. Slowly riding it up, between her thighs.
Her left hand began to run along Arabella's frame, starting on her sides, she slid it along her hip and got to work getting familiar with the shapes and curves.

After a long moment, Alyssa took a small step backwards, breaking their kiss. Her expression had shifted to something new, a lustful, free and dangerous one. "Get down." She said, almost like she was commanding a dog not a person. She pointed her finger down to the floor between them.

Her long, slender fingers played with the bindings of her dress, the black fabric of her dress-skirt opening and falling to the ground, revealing long, pale legs and large, seductive hips clad in thin black fabric.

Arabella gasped softly as her hair was gripped and tugged down, pulling her head back a little in the process. Even through that small, restrained gesture, Arabella could sense the strength Alyssa possessed. It was intimidating, perhaps even a little frightening, but it was also strangely arousing.

The blonde let out a shuddering sigh that was more befitting of a lustful maiden than the skilled killer she was as Alyssa's ruinous tongue traced a path from her chin to her ear. How could being licked leave her so excited? It didn't make sense. With that one act Alyssa had rendered Arabella captive. The blonde's chest rose and fell with heavy breaths and her skin tingled wherever Alyssa's tongue made contact with it.

That single word whispered into her ear poured additional fuel onto the fire that had ignited within her. The satisfaction in Alyssa's voice only made her want to please the other woman more. Her eyes were wide with nervous excitement as her chin was gripped, and she just had time to appreciate the sight of Alyssa's beautiful face leaning toward hers before their lips reunited.

This kiss was entirely different to their first. The kiss Arabella had initiated had been tentative and soft, the first kiss of a woman who'd never locked lips with another female before, but the kiss Alyssa plunged them into was deep and passionate. Arabella felt like her whole body was tingling with desire, and she responded to the kiss with growing confidence, deepening it even further as her hands slid up Alyssa's arms and shoulders before coming to rest on her face. She'd never known kissing could feel this good before, that it could be so erotic and passionate. Suddenly all the poems she's read about the power of a kiss made sense to her in ways they never had before.

And then suddenly it was over.

Alyssa groaned softly as their lips separated and actually leaned forward, chasing Alyssa's lips before realising what she was doing. She looked at the other woman with lust blazing in her eyes, unsure what to do but knowing she wanted more. She would never have taken an order from her husband but when Alyssa told her to get down, Arabella only paused for a moment before kneeling down. She watched in awe as Alyssa toyed with the bindings of her dress, knowing what was about to happen.

But still she was unprepared for it.

As the skirt section fell away and Alyssa's lower body was revealed to her, Arabella found herself transfixed. The long slender legs, the porcelain skin, the large curvy hips that had called out to her so many times - they all were exposed to her in their entirety.

"You're so beautiful" She whispered.

The fabric of her dress fell soundlessly to the ground besides them, Alyssa's eyes looked down on the blonde kneeling in front of her. She stroked her chin, her thumb tracing a circle around Arabella's lips before pushing her middle finger into her mouth.
It was similar to what happened almost a week ago now, when the tall vampire had sired the young huntress... But this time, it was a gesture of desire and service.

Alyssa moved one leg forward, placing her foot in between Arabella's knees as she bent down over her, pulling her hand back. Long strands of deep, dark hair hung like curtains around the blonde's face. Her hands moved behind the blondes back as her face moved in even closer, almost close enough to kiss. She spoke in a demanding tone, something almost predatory.
"Take your clothes off for me."

She didn't give the blonde much time to move, however. Her hands gripped at the bands behind the blondes back, and sharp nails cut and tore through fabric until the top let loose. Alyssa smiled, pushing her leg against Arabella's naked chest.
Looking down at the blonde girl, she observed her exposed breasts. Small compared to her own, but firm yet soft.

She found it rather enjoyable to tease the blonde that clearly didn't have much experience with the fairer sex, now fully in her grasp. Standing up straight again, her hand gripped at Arabella's hair, pulling her head closer to her. First towards her abdomen, then down. Down till her nose rested against Alyssa's skin in between her hips.

Arabella looked up at Alyssa with a mixture of nervousness and reverence. She'd never even considered the idea of cheating on her husband or being with a woman before meeting Alyssa that fateful night, yet here she was, kneeling before this raven-haired beauty as desire burned within her at the sight of Alyssa's half-naked body. Nothing and no-one else in the world mattered. The mansion could have fallen down around them and Arabella's gaze wouldn't have shifted from Alyssa's body. The simple sensation of having her chin and lips touched was more sensual than anything Arabella's husband had ever made her feel, and as the other woman's middle finger slid between her lips, Arabella began to suck on it slowly and deeply. There would be no resistance, not this time. Where previously there had been revulsion and a need to fight back, now there was only willingness.

For Arabella, that moment was what truly formed their intimate bond. Not her pledging herself with words, but with her actions. Their relationship had changed. Deepened. Blossomed. Arabella's choice had been made, and she was going to prove it.

The former hunter's mouth dropped open in awe as Alyssa bent over her. It was like beholding the approach of a storm up close, beautiful and powerful in ways that felt beyond her comprehension. The silky black curtain that the other woman's hair formed as it hung down either side of Arabella's face seemed to encase the two of them in their own private world of intimacy, blocking the room from view and ensuring Arabella could see nothing but the stunning vampire before her. Alyssa was becoming her world, so it seemed fitting that as their intimacy deepened Alyssa became all she could see.

Arabella shivered and gave a little nod as she was ordered to take her clothes off. She wanted to say something in reply but her voice had failed her. The demanding, predatory tone Alyssa had spoken to her with had hit her like a runaway cart. She'd been used to taking orders from her grand master but not like this. Every syllable Alyssa spoke had dripped with power and sexuality, stirring an excitement within Alyssa that she'd never known being told to do something could generate. She started to reach for her top but Alyssa got there first, tearing through the leather straps until Arabella's breastplate fell away and struck the floor with a dull thud.

With her eyes still fixed on Alyssa, the blonde slipped her knee-length boots off and unbuckled her pants, sliding them down her legs until she was left in just her panties. She was about to remove those too when Alyssa stood up and gripped her hair, pulling her head closer. Arabella's lips parted and before she even realised what she was doing, the former vampire hunter was covering the elder vampire's flat abdomen in kisses. The first meeting of her lips with Alyssa's skin was soft and gentle, but with each kiss she became more confident and more aroused, pressing her face more firmly against the other woman's skin and kissing it with growing passion. Alyssa's skin was wonderfully soft and delightfully cool against her lips, so unlike a man's rough and hairy body, and as her head was pushed slowly downwards Arabella's need to worship Alyssa's body continued to grow.

Her hands came up to rest on the other woman's hips, and as she felt her lips meeting the folds of her lover's pussy for the first time another, far stronger shiver passed down her spine. Somewhere in the back of her mind she registered that she'd just kissed another female's vagina for the first time, but there was no chance to stop and think about it. She kissed down Alyssa's labia, then back up, then down and up again, becoming more confident with each kiss. She tentatively stuck out her tongue and flicked it against the clitoris, then ran it up and down the other woman's folds, looking up at Alyssa as she watched the vampire's reactions to see if she was doing this correctly.

Alyssa stood over the blonde, looking down as she undressed herself, taking off her boots and pants until she was down to her panties. She inspected Arabella's body with burning care, reaching down to cup her breasts, eyeing down to her thighs as she remained kneeled on the floor. Alyssa fiddled with her own top, more gently than she had been to the huntress. A few buttons later, she took off her top entirely, tossing it to the ground along with her dress. Her breasts were much larger than the huntress'; Alyssa had always felt a certain degree of pride for her well developed top.

Her hand gripped the blonde's hair at the back of her head, forcing her against the flat of her abdomen, and down slowly down towards her hips. It was a very pleasurable sight, controlling the young blonde like this. She stroked her free hand over her breast as she felt the wet and warm touch of the huntress' tongue search for her clit, licking between her folds; trying to please her.
With a smile, she moved her foot up, rubbing the back of her foot against the fabric of Arabella's panties.
Her hand gripped the blonde tighter, moving her down and tilting her head backwards to a better angle. This was the perfect chance for the Arabella to prove her submission to Alyssa, the perfect chance for the two of them to bond.
Tomorrow it would be back to talk of the order, and how she planned to terminate the nuisance for good, but not now.

Arabella had mentioned her husband before, but that didn't seem to stop her now. The huntress' tongue flicked over her clit again, and she let out a soft, pleasurable sound. The tall vampire enjoyed having this level of control, having turned the young huntress against her faction, against her husband... It was a kind of forbidden fruit in itself.

The soft, wet licks started to get more accurate, more precise as she picked up on what seemed to work well. Eventually, Alyssa pulled Arabella away from her and back up to her feet. She leaned in, pressing Arabella's back against the wall. Her left hand left the girl's hair, stroking her neck and reaching around to lay on her throat. Alyssa's large breasts pressed against the slender frame, her lips slowly moving forward and pressing against Arabella's in a way that had now become fully erotic. Her right hand made her way down to the huntress' hips, calmly rolling down her panties to her thighs.

As she held her pinned against the wall, Alyssa's long fingers touched the labia, her thumb sliding between the lips and finding her clit. She teased the small bean, flicking her thumb back and forth over it as her ring and middle fingers slid down, pushing up and inside.

The feeling of Alyssa's soft, cold hands stroking and exploring her breasts sent shivers of excitement across Arabella's skin. The other woman's touch was so different to her husband's. Whereas he had practically mauled her breasts with sloppy over-enthusiasm, Alyssa touched them in a way that was firm and precise. The elder vampire made Arabella's breasts feel sensitive tingles of pleasure that she'd never even known they could feel. Alyssa seemed to know Arabella's body better than she did, and the more aroused she became, the deeper she fell under Alyssa's seductive spell.

If her breasts had felt good in the face of Alyssa's sensuality then her labia positively ached when Alyssa's foot began to rub against it. A soft moan escaped her lips at the sensation, echoed shortly by a sound of pleasure made by Alyssa.

Everything felt like it was happening at whirlwind speed. Arabella could barely process what she was doing and what was being done to her. She'd never liked the idea of going down on her husband and had never done it, yet here she was licking another woman's clitoris. It felt and tasted strange, but not unpleasant. Alyssa's groan told her she was doing well and as her head was tilted she focused on the little bead from a different angle. Somewhere amidst the storm of sensations emerged a feeling of pride at having illicited such a sound from the raven haired Goddess before her.

Suddenly she was on her feet and looking into Alyssa's beautiful eyes again. Her gaze was impossible to look away from, a wild cocktail of desire and animalistic intensity. Once Arabella would have looked into those eyes with mistrust and uncertainty, perhaps even hatred, but now her trepidation was giving way to pure, unrestrained excitement. She bit her lower lip in anticipation as her back thumped up against the wall, only for her eyes to widen and her breath to catch in her throat as Alyssa's hand came to rest on her throat.

It wasn't until later when she realised she had an undiscovered link for being choked that the forner hunter would realise why she'd suddenly felt so excited in that moment.

She tilted her face forward as Alyssa leaned in, meeting her lips with more confidence this time in a slow and deep open-mouthed kiss. How could kissing feel so incredible? Arabella couldn't understand it. Every kiss was like a declaration of yearning, and as she sank deeper into it Arabella found herself taking Alyssa's face in her hands and holding it tenderly. Their mouths settled into an erotic dance that Arabella hoped would never end, and as their bare breasts pressed together she became dimly aware of how wonderful Alyssa's larger breasts felt pressing and nestling against her own. They practically dominated Arabella's own chest and for the first time in her life the blonde felt the urge to place her lips on another woman's breasts.

The anticipation swelling within her became almost overwhelming as she felt her panties being slid down her legs. She stepped out if them without even thinking, now fully exposed and naked before the woman who had once been her enemy. Her arms slowly wrapped around Alyssa's neck, resting gently on the other woman's shoulders. Her fingers snaked up into Alyssa's hair, stroking and running through it until the feeling of the Elder vampire's fingers on her clit and labia caused Arabella to moan into Alyssa's mouth and grip her hair in surprise.

Her clit ached with pleasure. Her love canal throbbed. Her labia was tingling and wet. This was the point of no return. If Arabella was to have any chance of stopping this erotic union before she was utterly consumed by it, this was her last chance to do so.

Instead she pressed herself closer against Alyssa.

Alyssa's eyes were opened only slightly, but her pupils glowed a predatory yellow in the dim room, flashes of white fang flickering between their feral kissing. She kept the blonde pressed to the wall, her hand on her throat squeezing down hard enough that the short, excited breaths came out weak and hazy. Alyssa's tongue invaded Arabella's mouth, feeling the small sharp fangs she had formed, still small compared to Alyssa's.

Breaking their kiss, Alyssa moved her hand away from the blonde's throat and over to the back of her head. She brushed away her long, raven black hair before pushing the blonde's face against her shoulder, just besides her neck. Her lips pressed to the other girl's ear, teeth brushing dangerously against the lobe of her ear.

She pulled her away from the wall, in slow steps towards the sofa, leaving the scattered mass of clothing behind where they had stood. Now, standing in the middle of the room, Alyssa's fingers pushed up and inside, slowly being enveloped by her love canal. Wet, slippery, her fingers slid in one knuckle after the other, the walls clamping down in rhythm to her teasing thumb.

A twirl, a graceful motion, a thump! Arabella was now on her back on the sofa, with Alyssa's tall body crawling over her, breasts hanging down and knee wedged between the huntress'. Her fingers teased at her labia, her clit and her insides. Faster and faster, her fingers curved up and massaged at Arabella's insides.

Finally, she leaned forward and whispered in a hot, breathy voice. "Surrender to me already~"

Arabella had thought she'd known what sex was. She'd had it plenty of times and had shared passion and intimacy with her husband many times during their relationship.

Oh how wrong she'd been.

It was only now, as Alyssa dominated her naked body with her own and the deep kiss they'd become locked into grew more feral that Arabella realised she'd never truly known what sex and passion were at all. She was technically dead, yet she'd never felt so alive. Alyssa's naked body made her own burn with desire as their forms pressed tightly together, her kisses were filled with a lustful hunger that made Arabella feel truly wanted for the first time, and the rough way Alyssa handled her was making her ache between her legs in a way no man ever had.

Alyssa's impact on her wasn't something Arabella merely took, however. She felt as if a wild side to her that had long been dormant was emerging, and it showed. Her mouth had been dominated by Alyssa's ravenous lips, but now the scales were tipping. Arabella was kissing back with more confidence, almost matching Alyssa's intensity as the passion rising within her took over. She made a sound somewhere between a moan and a gasp as her throat was gripped harder, a sensation that made every inch of her body tingle with sensitivity. Her tongue welcomed Alyssa's and entered into a swirling dance with it, suddenly eager to explore what kissing with tongue felt like. She pressed against the other vampire, their stiff nipples poking into one another's breasts as their kiss became ever wilder.

Then suddenly the kiss was over and her face was being guided to Alyssa's shoulder. She closed her eyes as her face nestled against the soft, cool skin, pressing her lips to it and kissing it over and over again. Whatever was awakening inside her couldn't get enough of Alyssa. It craved her like a drug, rendering any moment not spent kissing or touching her a waste.

She allowed herself to be led forward, completely unprepared for what was about to happen. Alyssa's fingers entering her was a sensation at once similar to having her husband's penis penetrate her and yet utterly unlike it at the sane time. Alyssa's fingers erred deft and slender, seeming to zero in on Arabella's most sensitive zones while touching her in a way that was neither too hard nor too gentle. It was like being pleasured by a master of their craft, and as pleasure flooded her senses, Arabella found herself falling backwards onto the sofa.

She looked up at Alyssa in awe as the other woman got on top of her. From this angle the other woman's flawless body was more beautiful than ever. Even the way her breasts and long black hair hung down were mesmerising. Arabella's hands reached for her, sliding along the ruinous hips she'd thought about so many times, up Alyssa's toned abdomen and to her breasts, taking the soft orbs into her grip and closing her fingers down around them. The fire within her burned ever hotter as she ran her thumbs across Alyssa's nipples. She's never held another woman's breasts in her hands before, only her own, and yet the feeling of those large globes against her palms and fingers excited her more than her husband's cock ever had.

Her body writhed slowly against the sofa as Alyssa's fingers worked their sinful magic. She looked deep into the other woman's eyes, lips parting in anticipation as Alyssa leaned forward. The words Alyssa spoke poured a fresh dose of fuel on the fire burning within her, pushing it close to an inferno, and bringing her repressed desires ever closer to the surface.

When she whispered back it was in a voice more sultry than any she'd spoken with before.

"I was yours the moment we met."

She pushed herself up, locking lips with Alyssa in a deep, hungry kiss.

Alyssa licked at her lips as she crawled on top the young huntress, her expression one of passion and excitement. In a slow rhythm, her fingers massaged the walls of her target's vagina, the tips of her fingers skillfully chased the parts that seemed to get the best reaction out of her target.

Her lips made a smile at the sound of Arabella's words, her chest pressing down as she allowed the blonde to feel her tits. "And I'll make sure you don't escape~"

She caught the lips of her young protégé, pressing her body down as they passionately kissed. Naked skin pressing together against the soft fabric and cushioning of the sofa, her fingers slowly grew more lively inside, curving upwards as they pressed against the oh so vulnerable spot. There was a good reason Alyssa kept the nails on these two fingers short.

Thrusting faster and faster, she broke their kiss as she raised her torso up again, her free hand grabbing at Arabella's ankle and pulling upwards so that her leg pressed against Alyssa's torso. She flashed a dangerous expression as the tip of her tongue dragged a long, wet line along Arabella's calve.
Looking down on the submissive blonde before her, her clit positively tingled at the situation.

In a moment, she pulled her fingers from inside the blonde's hole, her thumb slowly continuing to roll around the girls labia, targeting her little clit. She pushed her hips forward, adjusting the position slowly as until their pussies rested mere inches apart. She smiled and again licked at her lips as she moved her hips forward, at first in something of a thrusting motion, bumping her skin against Arabella's a few times until she found a comfortable angle, and pressed against her with more force.

She moved her hand away from Arabella's clit and grabbed at her thigh instead. The moisture of their shared excitement quickly mixed as Alyssa kissed Arabella in a different way. A first, soft moan escaped Alyssa as clit touched against clit, her hips pushing forwards in a light rocking motion, their skin quickly becoming lubricated.
Her nails dug into the skin on Arabella's leg, and the sofa softly creaked with the rhythmic motion.

The look on Alyssa's face gave Arabella her first taste of what it felt like to be truly desired. The woman who'd once been her enemy looked at her with such passion and excitement that it made her skin tingle. Her husband had never looked at her that way, nor had she ever looked at him with the awe and desire she now beheld Alyssa with.

"And I'll make sure you don't escape."

The words could so easily have sounded threatening. Arabella had always been fiercely independent yet the idea of being possessed by this Goddess on top of her excited her more than she could comprehend.

"Who says I want to escape?" She whispered breathlessly against Alyssa's lips. "I'm not going anywhere."

As if to prove her point, Arabella wrapped her arms around her lover, one hand gripping Alyssa's perky butt cheek while the other held the back of her head. She arched her back and pushed up as Alyssa pushed down, moaning into the other woman's mouth as their naked bodies melded together. Arabella's large breasts pressed hard against hers, their stiff nipples prodding at one another's soft orbs as their abdomens kissed and their hips rubbed together.

Soft. So soft. Alyssa's body felt incredible against her own, soft and toned and wonderful in ways she'd never imagined. She squeezed Alyssa's rear and used her grip to pull the other woman even tighter against her. Arabella writhed in pleasure beneath her mentor, moaning and gasping until Alyssa's fingers pressed up against a spot Arabella's husband had only ever found once with his cock. The blonde let out a sound somewhere between a cry and a groan into Alyssa's mouth, grabbing the other woman's rear and the back of her head tightly as the feeling washed over her.

She chased Alyssa's lips when the elder vampire broke their kiss, groaning needily and already desperate to feel Alyssa's lips against hers again. No-one had ever kissed her like that and she wanted more. She needed more. Her hands roamed over her lover's thighs and legs as Alyssa changed position, caressing and touching her soft pale skin as her own leg was raised up. She looked down at their almost-touching crotches, moaning and biting her lower lip as her clit was played with in a way she'd never experienced before. She held her breath as Alyssa's crotched moved closer to hers, and when their wet pussies met tor the first time she exhaled in a sigh of deep contentment.

The feeling was wonderful. Her vulva pressed against Alyssa's, their wetness combined and slackened one another's most sensitive areas, and the stimulation their clits rubbing together brought her sent waves of pleasure pulsing through her. Arabella's eyes were fixed on Alyssa's hips as they began thrusting and grinding against her. Those ruinous hips had flustered her every time she'd seen them, filling her imagination with fantasies of them rolling against her, and now it was actually happening. Arabella felt as if she was living out on of her own fantasies.

She gripped Alyssa's leg one one hand and placed the other on her lover's abdomen, letting it slide up and down as she began to thrust and roll her hips against Alyssa's. Her movements were imprecise at first, but as she mirrored Alyssa and began to realise which movements felt best she quickly settled into a matching rhythm with her lover. She looked up into Alyssa's eyes and pushed back more passionately, taking them from one fucking the other to the two of them fucking each other.

Back
Top Bottom