Mx Female Beast and the Beauties

JennaThorne

Super-Earth
Deep in the forests of Europe, not marked on any map, in a place no one can find unless they've been chosen, is a castle. The Castle of the Beast. It dominates the landscape, rising high above the trees to loom, black and gothic and terrifying, the great wall that stands nearly twenty men high ringing the even taller buildings and towers within.

And that castle is where I dwell - the Beast. Nine feet tall with a body corded with dense animal muscle and covered with bristling black fur that stinks of musk. My head is both lionine and wolflike, with cat's eyes and a great maw that opens to bare deadly, sharp fangs. My back is broad and My arms are long and powerful and end in claw-tipped paws, and though I stand upright My legs are more like hindlegs. And then there's My most fearsome asset - My cock. Two feet long and six inches thick when flaccid, it swings from side to side like a predator itself, covered with sharp bristles and ending in a horse head covered in vile smegma. The entire thing is disgustingly unwashed, dripping with filth and sweat. Between My legs, My balls are as big as a human's head, churning violently wrapped in a leathery sack with skin like sandpaper that drips sweat that looks like it's half made of cum.

Ruling within My great castle I have but one goal - enslaving and using the world's hottest women and girls, collecting them from all around the world and bringing them to Myself to sate My obscene animal hunger. Some are kidnapped, some invited, and some few even find their way to My castle all on their own, but all who lay eyes on Me are overwhelmed by raw animal need to fuck, overwhelming lust that makes them powerless to resist My own depraved animal hunger. And so I collar and chain them like animals themselves and enslave them to My body, using My incredible magical power to manipulate them any way I desire.

I'm looking for a limitless female who can play multiple girls at the same time to play My castle of gorgeous slaves in a depraved sex-drenched roleplay starring Me as The Beast. I'm looking for an incredibly descriptive partner who likes writing very long paragraphs describing all the ways she's worshipping Me. I also want someone incredibly masochistic, who enjoys being torn at by animal claws and cut inside by cock bristles as she's fucked and abused. Moreover I want someone into all the most extreme kinks, including scat, piss, gore, vore, and snuff - EVERY depraved imaginable use is on the table and yes these kinks are REQUIRED.

Back
Top Bottom