Mx Female Love in History

Paintedlove

Banned
Banished
Hello and welcome to my request thread! I'm looking to set up a sexy and romantic slice of life roleplay set in a historical serring. I'll go into a few plot ideas later but first some logistics. I can usually post every day and aim for one to two paragraphs. I have a slight preference for first person but can also write in third.

And that leads me to some plot ideas. I hope there will be one that speaks to you and I'm always open to any suggestions you may have.

An Arranged Marriage
Our characters are newlyweds who didn't know each other before their wedding. My character would probably be a more minor lord whose marriage was arranged by his lord. So your character would probably be a woman from a well off family, or one with a history. My character would be an experienced knight who finally was landed. He knows courtly love and things like that, but not marriage or real intimacy. Your character could go multiple ways. She could be a widow or heiress, or someone not bringing so much. Here, I would like to focus on them actually falling in love and building their life together.

Sacred Love
My character is a senior religious figure like a bishop and generally a pious man. Until he meets your character that is. For her, I can see different options. She could be just a servant or perhaps a married woman in town. Or even a lady or whatever else you can imagine. Either way, they fall in love.

Affair af court
For a more dangerous plot, your character is a woman married to a senior lord and my character is one of his knights. Our characters however fall in love and that brings all kinds of trouble of it ever is found out.

Classy Love
My character is a nobleman who has been married for a few years. Unfortunately for him, his marriage has never been happy and remains childless. Eventually, he meets your character, a simple peasant woman, while hunting. They talk and fall in love.

The Return
Our characters got married years ago, but soon after, my character left on crusade. It's now almost ten years later and finally l, he returns home. Your character in the meantime has been ruling and has become an independent leader which makes his return pretty awkward. Depending on what you want, they could also already have a child that doesn't know its father at all.

And finally, my kinks and things to avoid
Kinks:
- vaginal sex
- oral
- outercourse
- impregnation and pregnancy
- lingerie
- imperfections
- mirrors

And no-nos
- pain
- humiliation
- scat and watersports
- choking
- noncon
- public sex
- nonhumans

For your character, I have no hard preferences. Old, young, thick, thin, black, white, all can look nice. What matters is that you feel good playing her because that makes for the best roleplay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom