Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Shadow Angels Search (nsfw)

Greetings, This is my personal search thread which shall hold all my possible ideas. My biggest hard limits are Perma-Vore, Death, Scat and Gore. Anything else can be talked about between writers.

First I shall list series in various genres I know then I shall post some plots I have in mind.

Games:
Assassians Creed
Destiny
Parasite in City
Kingdom Hearts
.Hack//G.U.
Tales of Arise/Vesperia/Symphonia
Witcher
Fire Emblem
Pokemon
Epic Seven
Genshin Impact
Legend of Zelda
Final Fantasy 7
Epic 7

Animes:
FMA
Yugioh
Shugo Chara
My Hero Academia
Fruits Basket
Naruto
Sword Art Online
Fairy Tail
Seven Deadly Sins
Sailor Moon
Demon Slayer

Plots:
Zelda: The curse that held the three spirits in eternal conflict shifted some. Link was born female this time and Ganon decides to use this chance to break the heroine once and for all.

Random: A male was once cursed by goddess after he refused to sleep with her. Now he changes to dangerous beasts each night. The pain is unbearable but he cant die nor can he grow old. Now he tries his best to live away from people, sealing himself away behind powerful wards so he never hurts anyone.

Random: A guy gets ahold of a spell that can make the mind of any girl go blank. But despite the hypnosis placed on them, he cant gain control fully until he corrupts them more over time.

Random: Coming home early, MC comes across YC in something quite revealing. (Relationship can be talked about during plotting.)

Random: A young fool hardy knight decides to fight an powerful foe ((Evil queen, demon, warlock, etc)) and fails but to kill them, however he happens to have the one item that makes them weaker then a newborn, a stone that drains power into.

Random: A grizzled old mercenary is hired to do a simple old protection job, how ever he soon finds out why the pay is so good, the client is quite the handful.

I'll add new plots as time goes on. I'm pretty decent on coming up with small plots ideas on the fly as well. So even if something here doesn't interest you, I can always try to think of something on the fly for you.

Plots are left open ended mostly to be able to kink any changes and kinks that are agreed upon

I prefer email or discord but open to anything

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom