Mx Female Love your neighbor

Paintedlove

Banned
Banished
Hello and welcome to my request thread! I'm looking to set up a sexy and romantic slice of life roleplay set in the modern world. I'll go into a few plot ideas later but first some logistics. I can usually post every day and aim for one to two paragraphs. I have a slight preference for first person but can also write in third.

And that leads me to some plot ideas. I hope there will be one that speaks to you and I'm always open to any suggestions you may have.

The Affair Stays At Home
The basic idea of this plot is that both of our characters are stay at home parents who are bored and get to know each other. That quickly grows into a steamy secret affair that can go into all sorts of directions from them keeping it a secret to openly getting together.

Getting Into Business
Our characters work in the same field and are friendly with each other. They decide to start for themselves and found their own business. That leads to a good bit of stress and the pressure brings them closer together and they actually fall in love.

Taking Her In
This is a more shady plot where your character is a runaway and my character is a man who takes her in. I don't want this to be about the difference in power but rather about how a forbidden love flourishes as he takes care of her. Here, your character would be a bit younger and probably under 18.

Competition Breeds Desire
Our characters work at competing companies and regularly encounter each other. That naturally leads to tensions growing but in their case, the tensions are romantic and sexual as well. How will they deal with these conflicting feelings?

Love And Care
The idea here is that your character is somehow disabled. Perhaps she's in a wheelchair or she's blind, or one of the far too many other things someone can be suffering from. My character is a volunteer to give some extra care. Naturally, they hot it off despite the judgement of others.

And finally, my kinks and things to avoid
Kinks:
- vaginal sex
- oral
- outercourse
- impregnation and pregnancy
- lingerie
- imperfections
- mirrors

And no-nos
- pain
- humiliation
- scat and watersports
- choking
- noncon
- public sex
- nonhumans

For your character, I have no hard preferences. Old, young, thick, thin, black, white, all can look nice. What matters is that you feel good playing her because that makes for the best roleplay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom