Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SEEKING A ROLEPLAY {Come And See....}

Status
Not open for further replies.

OBSCENE

Star
Alright, so basically I'm up for just about anything, so post your request and I'll probably agree.

Absolute NO's:

piss/scat
furries/animals
pregnancy
naruto/inuyasha/harrypotter
incest

Anything outside the usual just ask, or go for it, I'm pretty open.

Things I particularly like, but not musts:

plot/story
gay, like, MxM
forced sex
very dominant partners
toys/kinky things in general

Easy enough right? Drop a post, shoot a pm, and let's get going.

XD Good answer, I like you already.

Are you looking more for smut or story?

The plots differ depending. So far all my rps on this site have ended up purely smut, it would be nice to get something with a storyline. n.n

Alrighty, I'm off work in an hour and a half, I'll be able to put up a few plot ideas then, if not sooner. <3

Alrighty, two basic pairings and loose plots:

Artist/sexbased worker- This can be anything from a painter to a novelist paired up with anything from stripper to a prostitute. Basically the artist hires the whore as a subject for his work and they actually start a relationship. Ages would probably be anywhere from 19-30 on this.

Foster home- Hard to explain, there's some sort of natural disaster that causes tons of families to lose their homes. Boy A's family was safe from the disaster and his parents decide to take in a lost boy about their son's age, Boy B, until the mess gets cleared up and his parents are found. Ages would probably be 15-17ish for this.

If you don't like either of those I can come up with more.

Alright, and for further plotting, his parents could turn up dead, starting custody battles, ect.

Which boy would you want to be, and would you mind starting us off? Thread or pm, either way works for me.

Aw, I guess I'll start us off then.

Do you have a RabbitHole btw, or a list of kinks?

It'll be a while still, I hafta clean up some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom