Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW, MxF] Pulling Your Strings

Master of Puppets

Meteorite
I'm your source of self destruction.

Hello and welcome to my interest check! This will be my main space dedicated to my preferences as a Dungeon Master, my current ideas for games, as well as explaining my additions to Dungeons & Dragons that we'll be using. Yes, we'll be using D&D as a base system, but I like adding my own spin on things to make your experiences as players interesting and unique.

Dungeon Master Preferences

First and foremost, what am I like as a Dungeon Master? Considering the platform we're on, I like to take full advantage of both story elements as well as smut. Creating settings, scenarios, and characters that mix both things into a concoction that cannot be replicated anywhere else. In my admittedly short experience as a Dungeon Master, I've noticed I like more condensed settings compared to your 'traveling across the land' sorts of settings. Anything as small as a singular building to as big as a city. It's a microcosm where the outside world doesn't really affect it on a major scale. When it comes to scenarios, I pretty much have no limits within the confines of the site rules. This applies to both story and NSFW elements. My players' limits are my limits, for the most part. If I'm against anything in particular, I'll be sure to let my players know.

As for things like homebrew... I like to take those in case-by-case instances. If it makes sense for your character and the setting as well as isn't over powered, I'll likely allow it.

My NSFW D&D System Addition
Content Warning: Dark Themes, Corruption, Non-Con, Bad Ends

Before moving forward with my plot ideas, I'd like to go over my additions to D&D. Yes, all games will include this. Though, it's an ever-evolving system as I find out what works and what doesn't. So please understand if aspects change part way through a campaign. It's likely because I found out something didn't work or maybe something else works better in its place. Anyway! Time for me to explain just about everything regarding these additions.

The point of my additions are to incorporate sexual themes to combat and to slowly break down my players into slutty women who'll do just about anything. The first indicator of this are your Slut Levels. Your Slut Level is what shows how slutty your character has become. Wow, shocker. No matter what it will start at 0. Whether or not your character is completely inexperienced is up to you, but regardless, your character won't just do anything for anyone. Slut Levels will also have an affect on your Sex HP and certain Sex Passives.

What is Sex HP? Sex HP are your hit points specifically dedicated toward sexual actions. You'll be able to show restraint and resist anything you don't want done to your body as long as you have 1 hit point left. Hitting 0 will result in a Non-Con sex scene, and possibly a Bad End. It will be at my discretion whether or not the scenario will become a Bad End for your character, but that entirely depends on the context of the situation. Note, in the result of a Bad End, you may create a new character to continue the campaign. But how do you calculate Sex HP? At Slut Level 0, you'll roll 20d8 + (20xCON). This will be your maximum Sex HP. Each time you go up a Slut Level, you'll subtract 1d10 - CON from your maximum total. In the cases of 0s and negatives, you'll re-roll. Your current total of Sex HP is also an indicator of your character's arousal, so the lower your Sex HP, the more aroused your character will be.

Along the way, your character will accumulate Sex Actions and Sex Passives. These are collected through numerous means, usually just by doing certain things enough. Essentially, Sex Actions are your 'attacks' to taking down your opponents sexually. You may roleplay these actions without having them as Sex Actions, but your character won't be experienced enough to do Sex Damage until acquiring the Sex Action. Sex Passives are things affecting your character at all times and will usually be things that will make you lose Sex HP faster. Occasionally you may get passives that may help you rather than hinder you. As your Dungeon Master, I will be keeping tabs on your actions, body parts involved, context, and the kind of opponent it's with. All these things will affect your character in the long run, so be thoughtful about your choices.

Starting out, your character will be getting three Sex Actions.​

Restore Willpower - (Once Per Battle, User) Roll 3d8+CON/WIS and restore that much Sex HP.
Calm Mind - (Once Per Long Rest, User) Roll 3d12+CON/WIS and restore that much Sex HP.
Resist Advances - (Reaction, 1 Target) Roll 1d10+CON/WIS and subtract that much Sex Damage from the target's next Sex Action. (Die will change to 1d8 at Slut Level 5, 1d6 at Slut Level 10, 1d4 at Slut Level 15, and unusable at Slut Level 20)

Use all of these to your advantage to keep your character from becoming corrupted and succumbing to your opponents.

Desired Players

Now that I've laid out what to expect from me as a Dungeon Master, it's time for me to highlight what I'd like from players.

The biggest things for me are fluency in English, consistency, and communication. Being fluent in English is the bare minimum, but it's something I need to point out. Spelling errors, grammatical errors, and the like are bound to happen. No big deal. But if every sentence has one or multiple of each, please don't bother approaching me. It takes me out of the immersion. Consistency and communication go hand in hand. Please communicate with me and other players if you're going to be busy for a long period of time or if you aren't digging the roleplay any more. No hard feelings, life happens and becoming disinterested can happen from time to time. I'd like to knock out some posts back and forth once a day ideally, but no way is that going to be possible every day.

Additionally, I'd like to point out that I can take on campaigns with one player or try to get a small group together. A small group can take longer between posts but can lead to more interesting scenes and scenarios. Whether one player or multiple works for the campaign will depend on the setting and plot.

Campaign Ideas

The following are my current ideas for campaigns. Some of them by be more detailed than others, and some I might be willing to run multiple campaigns of the same base idea. If you have your own idea prepared, don't hesitate to approach me with it, but I cannot guarantee that I'll be willing to follow through with it.

Subjugating The Prison
Solo Player Campaign
Welcome to Stormvault! You've been hired in as the new Warden after the sudden disappearance of Stormvault's previous Warden. All the prisoners here are male, for whatever reason, and they're revolting against the establishment. Explore the prison, fix up rooms, unlock edicts, work side jobs, unlock secrets, and do your best to bring peace back to the prison.

Keep the Peace By All Means Necessary
Solo or Multiple Player Campaign
You're a part of an organization made with one goal in mind; keep the peace. One day you're tasked in investigating a town that's been reported to have gone awry. It's up to you to stay there, find out what's really going on, and how you're going to bring peace back to that town.

Magic University
Solo or Multiple Player Campaign
You've enrolled in a prestigious university, claiming to be the best school for learning all sorts of magic. You'll be living on campus with other students. But what sorts of secrets will you discover during your stay? Will you be good students and focus on your studies or will you poke into things you shouldn't?

When contacting me about your interest in any of these campaigns, please let me know if you'd be interested in playing them solo or with a group. Also please tell me whether or not you read through everything, just so I know you understand what you're getting into. If you've chosen to be in a group, I'll take note of it until enough interest is shown for a full party.

Thank you for reading my interest check! Please be sure to check back for updates, changes, and new campaigns!​

Back
Top Bottom