Mx Female Going my way? - Now Double Friendly.

goingoverthere

Master of Getting Lost.
And so, we come to the part where everyone has been dreading, the REWRITE OF EVERYTHING.

Hello everyone. My name is Goingoverthere, but since a lot of people can't tell me where there is, I find myself on an endless wandering path in order to find something, anything, to call a destination, a home! And for simplicity, ya'll can call me GoT, even though I'm not the BIGGEST fan of the book series (The irony is thick, I'm aware!)

A little about myself? Well there's not a whole lot to say, I'm a 30-something year old young man still in the prime of his life and wanting a little more from it! And what better place to find partners than here? I've thus far liked a lot of my partners, and while I am a bit upset there's a few...well, ghostings, I understand! Sometimes the passion die. Well I'm always here to find new partners!

And since it seems to be a common trend, I'm happy to double with anyone. Any scenario or pairing you want, I'll do it, long as I get it in return.

But I suppose I should start with my Likes, kinks, what not?

My kinks are really simple. I have a lot, and often tend to match my partner in terms of length! Why, I'm more hard pressed to find stuff I don't like! If I had to pick something, however, for the sake of...well, having a list of some capacity, here's what I like most, and what I dislike the most.

Ahegao
Romance
Mind break
Dirty talking
Oral (giving/receiving)
Rimming (giving)
Agression.
Incest (Bro/Sis, Dad/Daughter, Mom/Son, Uncle/Niece, Aunt/Nephew)

DISLIKES:
Blood/Violence
Scat
Vomit
Urine stuff
Non-Con (can be persuaded to give this a try, as long as it doesn't STAY Non-Con)

Fandoms!

I like a LOT of fandoms, I grew up with a lot of fandoms and a fair amount of crushes between the girls in them! I'm willing to do anything, Canon/Canon, Canon/OC, OC/OC, OC/Canon, everything in between! If you see something interesting, hit me up!

Teen TItans
MHA
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Dragonball
League of Legends
Anything Disney
Anything Pixar
Star Wars
Marvel
Rwby

And many others! See if I like something you like, I'm willing to try anything once!

Plots!

I've been writing for upwards of about 20 years now and have quite a few ideas for what I can do with them! I like Sci-Fi, I like fantasy, I even like modern...I like all manner of stories!

I cannot stress this enough, I like all manner of stories. If someone out there has a plan they want, hit me up! The worst I can say is no, but I'll be happy to try anything once!

I know it's not the most APPEALING thread, but it's better than what I had before! I hope to meet some fun partners out here!

Goingoverthere, still looking for directions!

Last edited:
Well after spending about a week and a half putting in applications for a new job, I think I have some free time to reply to everyone whose messaged me by today!

In other words.

Bump!

Bump again. With this one however I’m going to add something to it.

I’m very ditch friendly, I don’t mind if you want to leave, need to leave? I know I’m just a no name shmuck on a writing sight but at least tell me that you’re leaving so I can at least improve for the future if it is my fault? That’s honestly all I ask, I’m not a creep I want both parties to be happy, I just want confirmation that it’s done.

Back
Top Bottom