Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Chronicle of Darkness][Hunter: The Vigil 2nd] Armageddon

Letrixia

Star
The World is at the brink...
And you just taken a glimpse to the truth...

You are a simple person, going through everyday life working or going to college or simply wasting your time. However little did you know the two sides of the coin, another world that lives paralell to yours but you are blind to it. Perhaps, you stumbled into a scene of a murder and saw a man turn into a beast... or perhaps you somehow woke up in your room with your energy drained off and a fang marks on your neck?. Could be anything but now that you glimpse into the other side of the coin your mind has awoken... you will now find out what happens and now you see things as clear as ever.

Little by little you will discover the other side of the coin is horrifying... vampires, werewolves, demons, angels and monsters all over the place... what will happen when you find out that you can fight them and help those who haven't seen the other side of the coin.

OOC:
Looking for two to three people only, this will be a Hunter, the vigil game. SEX IS NOT THE MAIN FOCUS, if you come to me thinking only of getting your character laid please go elsewhere this is more for character development. Sure sex is part of life and can happen but it will not happen out of nothing and no girl is going to sleep with you only because you want it... make her want to sleep with you and make an effort for it!...

Now this game will contain Dark themes and adult materials, if you are not ok with this then thanks for reading so far.

you are still here? good! then if you do not have any expirience with the Chronicle of Darkness games dont worry I can give you a rundown.

Setting:
Current Timeline August 2022
Place: Will be decided later
Long term rp if you abandon the rp I will kill you off after five days without any word... if you need time then let me know and I will do something to put your character aside for when you come back.

PM me if you have interest or any questions....

Attachments

• Supernatural_Logo_HD.webp
    211.1 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom