Mx Female Wealthy Businessman finds a younger flame [Long-Term, Slice of Life, Story-based/ Drama]

WK500

Planetoid
Hey there! Thanks for coming to my thread.

An introduction:

But before we start, a little about me: I'm a student in my early 20s and have been Roleplaying for several years now. Prior to this, I was mostly RPing in MMOs, however I have progressively been getting into more long-form writing over Discord, and now Blue Moon PMs. The kind of partner I am looking for is someone who will engage with this plot, brainstorm, add ideas and characters, and essentially work collaboratively with me to flesh out the universe and plot that we are developing together. I am also in the GMT timezone; lining up timezones is not necessary, but obviously helpful. I am happy to write over Discord or in PMs. Discord is ideal for OOC chat; I prefer the real-time style of discord IMs for brainstorming and plotting, though I am fine with using PMs for OOC chat too.

Writing Requirements:

For me, I tend to reply anywhere from multiple times a day to once every few days, depending on availability. Anything more than every few days and I find it quite hard to stay engaged with the Roleplay and keep a good pace to keep the story moving. I am also open to some back and forth if I have a spare few hours, however this is not a requirement at all. In terms of writing style, I would describe myself as advanced literate; I tend to be comfortable between the 300-1000 word range, so each post comprised of several chunky, description dense paragraphs. I am capable of writing more, but anything less isn't really enough to keep me engaged.

Plot to Smut Ratio: I tend to prefer more story-heavy stuff. 50:50 is the minimum, with a preference for 70:30 or 80:20 in favour of plot.

The Idea:

In this idea, I am looking for someone to play out a relationship dynamic that will be familiar to many! My character in this scenario is a wealthy businessman- in his mid-thirties, perhaps early forties, his era as a rising star is over; it has taken countless hours of hard work, sacrifice and grit, but he's made it. With millions in the bank, and only further upwards to go, his life is seemingly perfect. Yet behind the surface, things are more difficult. His relationship with childhood sweetheart recently broke down, and his pristine family life disintegrated along with it. With his wife taking custody of his children and remaining in their suburban mansion, MC has moved to the city, living a lonely, but excessive lifestyle as an eligible bachelor from his penthouse apartment.

That's where YC comes in. She could be anyone; a college student, a waitress at MCs favourite restaurant, even a stripper at a club that MC frequents; but she's young, and she takes a liking to MC. Perhaps her youth could inject some new life into MCs work-focussed life and help him through this tough time. I could Roleplay MC; his friends, family and colleagues. It could also be interesting if YC gets mine involved in a potential polyamorous relationship to push his boundaries. The nature of their relationship could take many forms; it could be a wholesome, romantic relationship, or potentially a more transactional, sugar-daddy arrangement. Either way, expect plenty of slice-of-life, luxurious and extravagant settings, and the potential for more serious plots or intrigue if there is interest!

A Character Profile:

Alexander Hawke [38]

Alexander was born in North London, in the United Kingdom, to a lower middle class family. His father was a moderately unsuccessful accountant, and his mother was a housewife. When he was young, he won a scholarship at a prestigious local private school due to his demonstrated exceptional academic ability. There, he thrived, being a sociable, athletic and diligent student. Despite broadly being accepted by his peers, he never truly fit in with the wealthier kids at his school. This only became more obvious went he went to Cambridge University, studying economics. While there, he got together with his recently divorced wife, Emma.

After a career as a junior investment banker, Alexander moved to New York City, taking up a post at a prestigious Private Equity firm. Known for his easygoing charm and seeming ability to get massive amounts of work done, he rose quickly through the ranks and became their youngest partner. Now, he has started his own firm, but the stress and workload led to the breakdown of his marriage with Emma, with whom he has two young children.

Now, Alexander is one of the most eligible bachelors in the city. He goes clubbing in the weekends after working till the early hours of the morning. He has a keen interest in soccer, and finds the time to go to the gym where he can, though that too is starting to fade a little. In all honesty, at this point in his life, Alexander is looking for someone younger. Someone who can inject a little more energy into his life, and more than that, someone he can use his considerable means to spoil and make happy. Alex has dated a string of models and D-List celebrities in the local area, to little success.

Kinks!

I am extremely flexible in this regard. My favourites include anal/butts, voluptuous women, outercourse (hotdogging, thigh-jobs, tit-jobs), sub/dom (where appropriate for the characters), dd/lg, revealing/ slutty outfits (gymwear/ gym-bunnies especially!), lingerie, clothed sex and more. Also, polyamory is something I'd love to explore. I'm happy with M/M/F gangbangs, but for a more long-term relationship, I'd prefer to keep this to an F/F/M scenario. Interracial is also something I'd love to explore.

OPTIONAL: This scenario could also involve bimbofication, making use of MCs considerable mean to turn YC into the 'perfect' model of femininity using plastic surgery. This would remain purely aestetic without any 'dumbing down' stuff.

My main limits are scat, underage, gore, vore, and a couple others I cant think of right now. Feel free to ask here, absolutely no worries or embarrassment if I say no; chances are I'll be happy to entertain it!

Anyways! I've kept this fairly brief. It's just the beginnings of an idea that I'd love to discuss and develop further with an interested partner. Don't be afraid to message!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom