Mx Female Polyamory & The Consequences Thereof

BloodRedRomeo

Supernova
Hello! So, let’s jump straight into the idea. I’ve often been a fan of harem setups. There’s something so fun about it. There’s the obvious sexual aspect to it, but it’s also very interesting. This sort of relationship allows for a variety of interesting dynamics to emerge and be explored.

So that’s one part of what I’m looking to explore, but there’s another thing: the reaction of the world to this new group. Polyamorous relationships aren’t exactly common, and those that are around tend not to be widely publicized. So how will the characters around this relationship react? Their friends, their families, and just people in day to day life.

A guy starts dating the girls in his friend group. How will the male friends in the group react?

He goes to meet his girlfriend’s parents and he tells them the truth. Or he brings all his girlfriends to meet his family.

They’re out to dinner and he shows affection to them all. Does the waitress look at him like cheating scum?

These are all possible angles and more. A story full of love and drama is what I’m looking for. If this sounds exciting, let me know. I’d love to write this with someone.

Back
Top Bottom