Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RWBY: Adam Strikes Back (Khaos x Gudao)

Gudao Master of Gacha

Super-Earth
t was an unassming building of course, nothing to set it apart from it's neighbors, no bouncer outside, no hint of the music that seethed within it's walls.

If you hadn't known this was the place, you must admit, you would never have guessed it.

Some say there's a secret tunnel to get in, some say there are any number of ways in, and since you don't think you've ever seen anyone going in or out, you're pretty sure there must be at least a few alternate routes, but this is the place. At least, you hope...

Any doubt is banished once you step inside. You have no idea how they muffle the noise or what they use to hide the students that come in and out, but the minute you open the outer door you can hear the heartbeat thumping of the drums faintly. The dark-lit hallway inside is short, with a handful of changing rooms on either side, no genders marked on the doors, just a hand-lettered sign that simply reads 'No Sex inside', and beneath that in smaller letters '(That's what the booths and bathrooms are for)'. You'd swear the handwriting is familiar, but the signature simply reads, 'Management', and with that alone it's pretty easy to know that you won't be finding out who wrote it any time soon. The people who run the club are notoriously secretive after all...

After the Changing rooms, the second door, and once you open it, the beat strikes you like a physical blow as you step into the club. The lower floor is massive, dimly lit booths surrounding a colorlit dance floor on either side, a DJ's booth opposite the door you entered through where some girl in a mask is spinning records when she isn't stepping back and forth, shaking her bared breasts for anyone who wants a look to see. The booths have curtains, presumably for those who want (a little) more privacy for some fun, though you can see at least a half dozen couples who haven't even bothered, and a dozen more groupings of people on the dance floor doing anything from making out while swaying to the beat to full-on fucking while the music and the dancers move around them.

There's an upper ring too, accessible by stairs to lead to several tables, and a bar, perched directly over top of the DJ's booth. You can't see as easily up there, but you don't need to see over the edge to spot at least two more couples in the throes of passion. Now that you look again, you definitely recognize a handful of the faces in the crowd! Or at least... You think you do... Where some are unmistakeable, others aren't so certain, and besides, even if you did really know them, the whole saying was 'what happens at Club Beacon, stays at Club Beacon' for a reason.

Adam wandered the the club with a smirk on his face; his scar was hidden by some makeup and his hair was changed to be a jet black rather than the fiery red that stood up so much but even with the alterations he was still a rather handsome and attractive young man, drawing the eyes of many interested partners, both male and female. He was only here to find one target though and his eyes roamed the crowds to see if he could spot her. He had heard of Blake joining a team at Beacon recently, a team of young women...he intended to make each of the girl's in Blake's teams into his little playthings before going for her in the end; his ultimate revenge for her leaving him and the group.

The music beat loudly all over the place as one of the members of the so called "Team RWBY" entered through one of the entrances of the somewhat shady club. Even if it was named Club Beacon, anyone could see none of the top graded students would hang out in such a place. Actually, that was one of the main reasons why Yang Xiao Long was there all by herself. She had tried convincing every single one of her teammates, from Ruby to Weiss and even Blake, to accompany her there. She wasn't that interested in all the sex and making up scenes, but more in the fun such a new place could bring to her. After all, seeing new faces was always a good and quite interesting thing, right?

The blonde woman, wearing her usual outfit consisting on dark shorts, a yellow tank top with her symbol craved on it, as well as a more than gentle cleavage, and a brown jacket quickly approached the bar. Not without glancing at both sides, a wide smirk forming on her lips as she saw the many couples having fun at both sides of her. Quite...the expect view, on the other hand. But it was still amusing, at least to her. "Strawberry sunrise. No ice. Ah, and one of those little umbrellas." She simply ordered as soon as she spotted the barman, smirking even more widely as she simply leaned against the bar and stared at the whole crowd dancing and having fun in right in front of her. Wondering whether she'd be joining in or simply try to flirt with some random guy, or girl, before calling it a night.

At least those were her thoughts until a quite handsome man passed by where she was. His face was somewhat pale, yet his features were alluring. That dark hair making the perfect contrast with his skin as the blue eye of his she could spot made his whole appearance stand out even more. Yang simply grabbed the glass with the drink she had just ordered and took a sip. Resting both arms and her back against the small surface as she kept eyeing the quite sexy stranger for a while, without even trying to hide her interest. The quite cocky grin in her lips growing even wider while she wondered whether he'd approach or whether she'd be the one doing so. She wasn't really trying to hook up that night though, especially since she was trying to craft something like a relationship with her recent crush, Blake.

But, after Blake's seemingly lack of interest for her, or her suggestion, that night, she was torn on what to do next. Wondering whether Blake's feelings towards herself resembled anything like her own as she kept staring at Adam , now without even noticing it.

It didn't take Adam long to spot his prey, she stood out even in the crowd of very attractive and beautiful young hunters and huntresses. Yang was leaning against the bar, drink in hand and her eyes were squarely on him, those blue eyes of hers clearly showing attraction and interest. Adam smirked to himself as he gazed back at her, his own gaze confident and alluring. He stepped up to the bar, right next to the blonde but ignored her for a moment; he would make her long and desire for him for a bit longer before he decided to grace her with his attention.

"Give me your best whisky, straight." Adam called out to the bartender, his voice gruff and almost like a growl but it had an alluring and sexy appeal to it without a doubt. It didn't take long for the bartender to get his drink and Adam inspected it for a moment before taking a sip and then looking to his left at Yang who was still looking at him, a large smirk on his face. "What is a sexy, beautiful lady like yourself doing here all one her own. Let me guess...you were waiting for me, weren't you?" Adam chuckled, deciding to open with a somewhat cheesy pickup line to ease them into things and set the tone.

With his free hand though, he cupped her cheek and caressed her skin, his touch warm and sensual. "The name is Michael, what's yours, sexy?" Adam inquired, using an alias he normally went by when undercover as he gazed into her blues eyes with his own...there was definately a smoldering look of desire and attraction in his own gaze.

Yang kept idly drinking while staring at how the man in question approached the bar and moved to stand right next to her...yet without making any obvious move to start any way of interaction. Her smirk only grew even wider as she simply kept sipping, turning to gaze at the people moving on the dance floor while pretending to be far less interested than she was. "So you're going to play hard to get, huh? Well, two can play this game, honey." She thought to herself, somewhat amazed by finding a man who wasn't all tha easy to get, for once. And then simply averted her gaze, spotting, this time, a gorgeous girl dancing right next to her and deciding to focus on her instead. Hoping that'd, at least, make it somewhat more difficult for the man to notice she was actually interested in him and only him.

Then again, the whole experience was quite amusing, to say the least. At least for her. It wasn't until Adam finally made his move that those violet eyes of hers moved to stare back at him again. Chuckling faintly upon hearing his first words, although for some reason, the mixture of his strong drink and the cheesy, yet sensual lines coming out his mouth made him appear even more alluring for her. "I thought such a hot stud would come up with something more...original though." Yang simply said, yet seemingly not that upset nor bored by those words at all. "What makes you think I'd be waiting for someone like you though? That unless...you were looking for me, gorgeous." She simply added, showing she did know how to flirt as well. At least to an extent.

Admittedly she had gotten quite rusty after focusing on Team RWBY's activities for way too long. But it was obvious she still could do this. Then again, had she known who that man actually was, she'd be already throwing punches and heavy kicks towards him instead. "Michael? I've never seen you here...nor heard that name before. Are you new in town, then?" She simply inquired, her fingers crawling on the bar until they reached his hand. Then leaning down to steal a sip of his drink. "Hmm...I thought it'd be stronger." She simply said, quickly pulling back and running her tongue, as slowly as she could, through her lower lip. As if trying her best to allure the "dark haired" man too, herself. "My name's Yang. Make sure you remember it though, you'll never find anyone like me."

After she said that, she finally turned to face the bar, her breasts slowly bouncing as she did, while she pressed herself somewhat closer and tighter towards him. "So? What's someone like you doing here, Michael? You surely won't tell me you're a new student here at Beacon...right?"

"Sometimes is the classics that work the best." Adam chuckled when Yang commented on his line but it was clear by her body language and her reaction, they way her eyes lingered on him with that smoldering desire that it had done exactly what it was intended to do. She moved to take a sip of his drink, her hand brushing against his as she lifted the whisky glass to her lips and took a sip, "This place could use some better whisky but I wasn't expecting much to begin with." Adam shrugged as he took the glass back and took a sip himself, watching with keen eyes as Yang licked her lower lip, clearly trying to be enticing. She was basically begging for it and Adam would be more then happy to give it to her but jumping straight into it wasn't always fun...sometimes toying with your prey first made the kill even more exciting.

"Yang, huh? From Team RWBY? I've heard about you guys, even at Atlas. You all are making quite the splash. The rumors said that Yang was one of the most beautiful huntresses at Beacon and I can say that is patently false. You are THE most beautiful huntresses I have ever seen, without a doubt." 'Michael' turned up the cheese slightly as he grinned but his strong arm moved to wrap around her waist, pulling her into his firm and solid chest, her breasts molding against his figure as he gazed into her violet irises.

"I guess the boys here at Beacon just aren't good enough for a woman like you, huh?" The man growled lowly, almost feral as his other hand left his glass and moved to cup her cheek again, stroking it as his thumb moved briefly to brush over her lips...they were already so close after having just met...Adam could feel the want and desire in Yang, but he wanted her to commit and make the first move...a sign that he had won this little part of their seductive dance.

"Hmm...? Well, you might be right. This time it worked for you, at least." Then again, it was mainly because it had been Adam the one who muttered those words. Had it been anyone else, like Jaune, for example, well...Any sane girl would have ran away from him as soon as he approached them. That much Yang was certain of. "Oh? Didn't know you were an expert on whisky now. Maybe I could take one advice or two from you then? This cocktail isn't as good as I had expected, either." She simply said, swirling her glass between her fingers, then taking one more sip from it. Certainly the drinks weren't all that good, but at least they'd help to get you drunk pretty quickly. That if such a thing was something you were looking for at that place. It did explain why everyone was so...loose there that day, at least.

"Oh?" Yang then simply hummed, finally turning to face Adam properly. Tilting her head as a somewhat naughty expression rose to her pale face. "Don't tell me you're a fan? What a pity, I thought you were genuinely interested in me..." Then again, it didn't really matter whether he was a fan or not. If it helped her forget about her problems and have some fun for the night, then she wouldn't mind it too much why the man in question was there with her. It wasn't as if she'd start dating him nor anything. After all, she was already in love with someone else. With someone...whom she didn't even know whether she was interested on her or not. Then again, she doubted that man wanted anything more than mere sex with her. After all, all men were like that...weren't they?

"!" That didn't prevent her from getting caught off guard when that strong arm wrapped around her waist. Her breasts dancing heavily on her chest until they stopped to press against the firm abs of the man's chest. Perfectly visible even within those layers of cloth. Yang's violet eyes blinked in surprise as she had to rest one hand against the man's shoulders, mostly to prevent herself from losing balance. Showing she could also be somewhat vulnerable, despite her usual attitude, at least every once in a while. After that, the man just kept talking. His warm breath brushing against her face as she felt how those rough, yet soft, fingertips cupped her cheek and then moved to caress her thin lips in a quite sensual way.

"Who knows...maybe it's just that I've been waiting for someone like you, after all." Yang simply commented, smirking widely at him, enjoying the attention she was being given to no end, as her free hand rested against his free shoulder while she simply leaned up to kiss him softly in the lips. Her own mouth gently pressing against his own in a soft, chaste kiss while her tongue ran through the man's lips, as if trying to tempt him to make the next move.

"Lets just say I enjoy a good, strong drink and I like visiting all kinds of bars. I'll be more then happy to show you to some good places if you ever come visit Atlas but...from what I understand people don't come to this particular club to enjoy their drinks...if you know what I mean..." Adam leaned forward and whispered that last part seductively in her ear with a small chuckle; the drinks were cheap and not all that good just so people could get drunk and lose their inhibitions...made it easer to hook up and fuck after all. Losing oneself to the drink, the music and the pleasure is what Club Beacon was known for it seemed.

Yang mentioned him being a fan and he chuckled. he wondered if she had a bit of a complex about that. "Like I said, I just heard rumors and stories...but I'm interested in you because you are beautiful, sexy and look like you could take on a horde of Grimm by yourself...regardless of who you might be in a team with." Adam continued to flirt with Yang, giving her words of affection and attention, words she had gotten from Blake expect for the occasional short compliment. Adam meanwhile seemed to know just how to tell her what she wanted to hear.

Soon Yang leaned up and pressed her lips against his own and "Michael" happily reciprocated, pressing his lips back firmly against her own. He felt her tongue rolling against his lips and happily parted his own but he quickly took the offensive. His own tongue darted out of his mouth and pressed against her own, swirling around it as their tongues engaged in a lewd dance between their lips and in his mouth as he tried to push her tongue back into her mouth so his own tongue could explore.

As they kissed, Adam's hands moved. Both of his arms wrapped around her slim waist now and his hands moved to settle on her bubbly ass, squeezing her rear firmly. His hands acted as a seat for her ass though so that if she were to say...jump up and wrap her legs around his waist...she would have a perfectly comfortable chair to sit on if she wished.

Yang couldn't help but chuckle upon hearing those whispered words against her ear. "Oh...is that so? Here I thought drinking and dancing was all people ever came here for?" She simply joked, showing she knew perfectly fine what Adam meant. Then again, Yang herself was there for that very same reason. Even if she didn't really intend for it to last much longer than a mere night. What she needed at that moment was a huge distraction. Thus why a cheap bottle of strong alcohol would help her with that. "Still...it really tastes awful!" She couldn't help but complain, even leaving her own drink on the counter, just to focus completely on the man in front of her.

"Ehh...? Here I thought Blake would be more popular than me..." That wasn't a lie, though. Whereas dozens of guys had shown to her, many times even, how "popular" she could get with her, she had never thought people would notice her all that much. It wasn't what she was after, either, anyways, so..."...ngh!?" Lewd, wet sounds started filling the room next as, much to her own surprise, the man named "Michael" started acting in a more offensive way. Completely invading her own mouth and managing to push back her tongue, which pleased Yang to no end. She could feel how her nipples started getting quite hard from the whole experience, already.

Her womanhood pulsing quite vividly as her clitoris started feeling numb, her own, pale face getting some color as she simply let Adam wander inside her own mouth for as long as he wanted. Enjoying the whole experience as much as she could as she even gripped him tighter, as if to show him how willing she was to continue. Then, she felt it. Violet eyes opened widely again as her thin lips formed a naughty smirk upon feeling those fingers pressing and cupping her plump rear. Without wasting a second, she swiftly jumped so that her legs clamped around the man's waist.

Trusting him enough to rest her weight against those firm hands as she kept on kissing and licking his mouth and tongue with her own, happily making out with him as her heart started racing and beating louder inside her chest. Eager to see what "Michael" had in mind for them next.

Adam noted Yang's comment about Blake's popularity; Yang was by far the most well known and attractive female on the team from the rumors Adam had been hearing so he wondered why the blonde had mentioned his ex. He wondered if maybe there were some feelings there more than friendship...if so that would make corrupting and breaking Yang even more fun for him but he could worry about that later.

He was surprised by just how willing and submissive the fiery Yang was; he expected so push back and a fight for dominance but deep down she seemed to be a slut who just wanted to be used and commanded. Adam smirked in the kiss as his tongue swirled around her own and explored her mouth eagerly, his hand squeezing her ass firmly as she jumped up and wrapped her legs around her waist. He carried the blonde with ease and he could feel her nipples getting hard as well as the fact that he could feel some moisture on his crotch from where Yang was getting aroused.

Yang could feel Adam getting hard and the bulge that he was pitching in his pants felt massive pressing up against her thighs and crotch as Adam began to walk the two of them through the crowd towards one of the privacy stalls...not that it could really be called private as one simply pulled back a curtain and anyone could peek in. They definately had an audience of men and women both keenly watching them, clearly enjoying the show as Adam got them into the stall and pushed Yang up against the wall.

He released her rear and pulled the curtain closed behind them but they could both sense the audience on the other side as "Michael" began to plant hot, sensual kisses up and down Yang's lovely neck. "Take those clothes off." "Michael" growled, his tone primal and domineering...his lust and desires combining with all his command experience to be that of an alluring, forceful man,

Back
Top Bottom