Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SilverInkwell

Planetoid
Hello there everyone, I'm hoping this is okay to post here or if I should post in the fandom section.

But whatever the case today I am looking for something fairly simple and hoping some parts of it do not turn you away.

I'm looking for a simple Ursula x Ariel pairing from The Little Mermaid (1989). Ideally, the plot would be fairly simple involving a bad ending or alternate reality of events in our RP differing from the events towards the end of the movie. We could either do something involving Ariel turning into a half-polyp or full polyp, or perhaps with her signing a new deal after her father takes her place, or maybe we could do something regarding a giant Ursula with or without the giant oceanic whirlpool scene, or maybe the deal was different and altered from the very start by a different kind of personality or behavior from Ariel, mostly I have ideas regarding the villain winning.

The ideas are very open and I can elaborate and expand upon them here or through Discord. Currently, the fastest way to contact me is through Discord and while I can RP here I would prefer to avoid it if at all possible but will use this site if required. I am more familiar with my skills and writing over on Discord. Looking for primarily submissive partners and people willing to play as Ariel for my ideas mostly. Feel free to message me anytime if anything here piques your interest.

Discord: Silver Inkwell#9854

Kinks: Hypnosis, Mind control, corruption, reality shift, casual/public nudity, casual/public sex, exhibitionism, transformation, incest, wet clothes, body worship, knotting, tail play, feet play, exotic cocks, size difference, small dom x big sub, multiple nipples/breasts or body parts, breast/nipple play and worship, master/slave, master/pet, tentacles

Ariel Golden Vortex.gif
Ariel Transformation Polyp Golden Whirlpool.gif
Ariel Transformation Comic.jpg

Last edited:
Bump x6
dbx06pi-98dff3cf-00ab-4058-b75a-5dda1dc446ae.png

Back
Top Bottom