Mx Female Disgusting old man

JennaThorne

Super-Earth
I'm a disgusting, decrepit, nasty old man. My body is visibly decaying with liver spots and a flabby physique. My head is bald and My face is covered in warts. I've given up on bathing and I stink like shit all the time.

Lucky for Me that I'm obscenely wealthy and have a dick like a tree trunk, a dick that I show off with impunity, insisting that nudism is the only way to live.

Nobody hates Me more than My pathetic son in law. Unfortunately I'm paying for his daughters' college education, so there's nothing he can do to stop me coming over to check on them, with the loving approval of My own daughter who always has stars in her eyes for dear old Daddy. Of course as soon as he's out of the way I'm dipping My two-foot dick in the ripe young fuckmeat, always with their eager consent as not a one of them can resist My nasty old body or My massive, dripping fuck pole. Good little Christian girls all, they eagerly minister to My nasty old dick, hoping to save Me from My sins by choking down another load of My nasty cum or eating out My nasty old asshole. All I care about is nutting one more time in the tight young whores, that and fucking the friends they bring over for Me to enjoy. It's a nice life for an old man.

I'm looking for a limitless girl who can play multiple girls at the same time; My granddaughters and My daughter and any other juicy victims I desire. Bonus if you're willing to play My son in law, before we get that tiny-dicked loser out of the way that is. I'm searching for someone who can write long detailed paragraphs of filth, and someone truly limitless - don't message Me if you aren't willing to guzzle the shit from Grandpa's unwashed ass. Note: I don't have any refs for myself.

See you soon.

Back
Top Bottom