Mx Female M x F | sexy (post) apocalypse- sultry cyberpunk - strange sci-fi - erotic horror - deranged superheroes - vile slice of life -

newblood

Star
General Info:
- I roleplay over e-mail, PM and threads.
- Please write well! I like to be challenged by writing and to be totally, completely engaged. Grammar mistakes and such happen, but I will probably bow out if I'm not engaged well.
- I only play character over 18.
- I only play humans characters (except in the case of some light fantasy/sci-fi.)
- My characters are fierce, witty, stylish, badass. I ask that your characters have some substance as well!
- I like to explore the many levels of our interactions of our characters. Building atmosphere, politics, motives and tension is my jam.
- I am SUPER laid back - if you decide you do not want to continue, you are under no obligation to let me know. Just move on, I won't harass you.
- I try to respond once a day. If you really make me squirm anxiously for responses, I will serve you massive responses many times a day.
- I'm a super visual writer and often have many photo references for my characters/ settings/ situations. Not necessary, but it would be cool if you did too!
- I have dream face-claims. Show me yours and I'll show you mine.
-I have an F-List here: F-list - Warning
- I also have a Tumblr of images that inspire me. It's super NSFW. Let me know if anything tickles your fancy and we can build around it? :)
- Throughout this board, you'll find specific cravings, musings, writings, images, etc. If anything catches your eye that you want to build or collaborate on, please to let me know.
đź’‹

My current cravings include but are not limited to:
Fandoms:

-Pacific Rim (Ride or die oc pilots, next gen?)
-Stranger Things
-Supernatural
-Walking Dead
-Star Trek
-Star Wars (give me REYLO (nsfw) or Kylo x force-sensitive OC and watch all of your dreams come true : p)
-Firefly/ Serenity

Fantasy (modern, medieval, alt universes/realities):
*arranged marriage between nobles
* knight x princess/ queen
- a knight who she demands protection and pleasure from at any turn
*prince/knight x whore
- a battle worn prince/knight who has a favourite whore at a favourite brothel who can ride his tensions away
*noble x commoner
*warlord x princess
- warring nations finding common interests in pleasures of the flesh
* pirates
-historic golden age of piracy, or completely made up oc's in an alternate timeline
*suggest​

Modern Fantasy
*vampire x vampire / human
*werewolf x human
- a kidnapped girl who becomes plaything for the pack
*ghost x human
- a ghost who becomes corporeal in the dead of night to give a girl dreamy, sleepy sex that she thinks she is imagining
* suggest

Sci-Fi:
-space war
-space pirates
-space bounty hunters
-space cops
-anyone in space, really
-space exploration/ colonization
-cyberpunk
-future dystopias
-suggest​

Other misc pairings & genres:
* band member x band member/ groupie(s)
* celebrity x celebrity/fan
* actor x actress
- two (oc) celebrities forced to fake a public romance that turns.. real?
* athlete x musician
* pop princess x metal god
* literally any combination of celebrity you can think of, so suggest
* villain x heroine
* hero x heroine
* villain x villain
* artist/musician x muse
* painter x nude model
* hot nerd x popular girl
* modern Bonnie & Clyde
* exes
* 'friends with benefits'