Mx Male Seeking Furry Femboy bottoms

Deante

Star
Hey there. I'm Rechan, and I'm in a bit of a gay mood lately.

Basics
  • Don't care about your RL gender.
  • I post 3 paragraphs as base, but generally match my partner.
  • Post every day to every other day unless depression catches me/craving has dropped
  • Threads and PMs.
  • MC can be male or even futa if you want

Also this is a bit of a Mood. That Mood might depart, or my libido cools in general. So that is a risk. For that reason and because I am looking to scratch itches in general, this is short term business.

Important
Putting this up front because it's often a dealbreaker. As the title suggested, I am looking for anthro femboys. While I'm open to playing a human character, yours at least should be furry.

I feel Pretty and Witty and Gay
Like I said, femboys. this nsfw gallery is the vibe I'm going for, especially those first two pics, and I usually offer that gallery for faceclaims. My personal taste is that MC is also just as bishi, but I'm open to playing a more masculine character. And yes, I'm down to top. Although being ridden by a powerbottom is also welcome.

The only idea or focus that's really rattling around in my head is some crossdressing/feminization/sluttification of your character. This image is a strong inspiration (although without the latex). And the point isn't to get YC to pass, he's still identifiable as male if you squint, still identifying as male. While I don't typically do this with a humilating tone (sissification), I can. But one application here is turning YC into a fucktoy, a plaything for perhaps a club or a group of friends, like this NSFW pic, or this.. All of which is consensual mind you, YC is hungry for it (even if it's embarrassing).

My F-list is in my sig, a source for a variety of options.

Back
Top Bottom