Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ogon Gakuen, Gold Acadamy (Commy, Niki, Gladiator, & myself)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The twins bowed in respect for Hei being one of the teachers. Before leaving Lily said "Sensei who is the dorm head of the Genbu Dorm?" and Niki said "Yes who is she, see this is our first year here and we don't know anyone other then you that is." The girls looked embaressed of the fact that they were juniors and also transfer students from another town and were not sure of who anyone was. Niki stood and grabbed their baggs so they would be ready to go as Lily asked Hei "What time does the night class begin as well Hei-sempai"

"Classes begin at ten PM. Your homeroom Sensei is also your Dorm Head. I don't know more than that. I tend to be a loner, despite my own class."

---

Riko had her eyes clamped shut as Kazuki scrubbed her hair. She managed to let out a muffled groan since, as a fire demon, she detested water. "Daddy, don't they have anything other than water?"

"No. Even I have to deal with it, Rihoko, so don't complain, alright?"

---

Having said his piece, George bowed politely and returned to his duties. Only when he was out of sight did e wipe his brow. "Reaper girl scary, but not like Mistress." He mumbled.

"Well at least no onr got hurt well that is all i wanted to show you. Well i better get to my old room and get every thing set back up. See you later." With that he headed over to his dorm room where he had isolated him self so that he could take classes in both the day an night. He took his time setting things back up because he had to re arrange his books on the shelvs and the magical items like his sword and his seeing glass. His bed was Norma sized with blakets depicting ancient runes from all times and nations on it. After he selttled down, he fell to sleep knowing that hewould start day classes with the incoiderate assholes that thought that lychans were scum the next day.

Takyua looked at him and watched him wonder off and she shrugged. "Fine...", She said softly turning away from the Librarian toward the mess hall. Her eyes focused on basically getting through the day or what was left. When she sat down she stood up her Scythe looking around as she wasn't hungry but wanted to gaze since she had to get ready for her classes soon. This was the lucky day that she started that she didn't have to worry about anything. Sighing softly she watched the clock and the others moving about the mess hall. Her eyes were dull to a point and at times she wanted to go into her true form since she felt more comfortable but she might cause more harm then good as she sighed again looking on.

That night as he slept, Granz had a vision of his death and when and where it would be. He awoke in a mixed emotional state. One of joy and relaxation, and another of putrefaction's. He seemed calm because he died in his home at a ripe old age next to the fireplace; however, he was in absolute terror because he died in he werewolf form and it was not the one of the may people who hated him or the reaper girl but it was in-fact his own mother that killed him. His mother who loved him with all of her heart and was the one who was paying for his schooling. SO great was his sheer horror that it forced a partial trans formation; his entire upper body including his head had changed to the werewolf state without the moon being out. This is whatr had frightened him the most because it meant that the werewolf half of his soul must have a great lvl of control of his body while he was asleep.

KingGladiator99 said:
That night as he slept, Granz had a vision of his death and when and where it would be. He awoke in a mixed emotional state. One of joy and relaxation, and another of petrifaction. He seemed calm because he died in his home at a ripe old age next to the fireplace; however, he was in absolute terror because he died in he werewolf form and it was not the one of the may people who hated him or the reaper girl but it was in-fact his own mother that killed him. His mother who loved him with all of her heart and was the one who was paying for his schooling. SO great was his sheer horror that it forced a partial trans formation; his entire upper body including his head had changed to the werewolf state without the moon being out. This is what had frightened him the most because it meant that the werewolf half of his soul must have a great level of control of his body while he was asleep or generally unconscious.

The girls bowed and said "Arigatto Hei-sama" then they took their baggs and went to the dorm to get a room and unpack their things. Upon arriving at the dorms they find the dorm head and ask where their room is and then go to unpack. After unpacking they get what they need to start classes at ten and on their way to their first class they chat between each other. Lily says "Iwonder if anyoe in class is a vampire like us." Niki says "But we are not allowed to reveal what we are its against the rules plus I dont want to have to leave after just arriving here." Lily smiled and said "Yeah so far it is better than the other schools we've been to, I mean one of our teachers is none other then the fire demon Hei how much better can you do then that for a school teacher." Niki laughed "Yeah thhat is great I can't wait for human relations and being able to be taught by Hei-sama he is the best fire demon out there." Once at the homeroom class they found their seats and got ready for class and waited for their teacher to start class, for once they were happy to be in school and learning.

Takuya looked at the clock and wondered if she should go to clas now. Her eyes lazed around as she got up holding her scythe. Noticing stares she smirked and then walked out of the mess hall and down the hallway. She passed Hiei and nodded to him while she continued her walk. She didn't know where to go next so she wondered more until she found somebody to go off of.

Hiei jabbed a thumb towards the building that the vampire twins had entered after they'd left the dorms. "If you're wondering where classes are, they're in that building, Reaper Girl."

---

As the door to the classroom slid open, a silver-haired woman with ruby red eyes enteered the room Her voice was stern and kind. "Alright class! Butts in seats!"

She introduced herself as Asuka Kyuketsuki, Homeroom Sensei and Dorm Head of Genbu's Female Dorm. From the fang that protruded from her mouth, as well as her last name, one could tell she was a vampire. After rolecall, she passed out a small form. It had basic questions about personal preferences, like favorite colors, foods, etc., and Kyuketsuki-Sensei said it was so she could get to know the students better.

"My husband used this method first with his Day Class students."

---

Kazuki had fallen asleep on the bed, and due to her boredom, Rihoko had wandered out into the campus. Though she didn't there was an ice demon watching her, waiting for her to be alone. He had caught her scent at the assembly, and was insanely wanting to devour the little girl.

[colo=#CCFF33]"Little girlie....you smell so....tasty...."[/color]

Takuya looked at him, "...." She turned and then followed the vampire girls and then walked toward the building slowly as she looked back at Hiei then turned her head walking slowly as she looked down at her shadow which had some different things going on in it. Her eyes then went back to the building which had gotten larger over a coarse of like five minuets. When she got into the entrance she saw the twins and then walked up to them, "Hiei said this is where I am supposed to go.", She said to them as she walked with them holding her huge scythe.

Niki Looked at her and said "Yeah I'm Niki this is my sister Lily whats your name" she smiled at her. Lily looked at her and said "So you want to be our first friend here we just transfered here and don't kow anyone other then Hei-sama." Lily grabbed her hand and the three of them went into go to class.

Brenson Stormed in and Yelled "DUDE WERE GOING TO BE LATE! COME ON!!!" As he jumped up and landed on Granz and ended squatting down with his arms on his legs and his hands on his kne as if to be annoying. His wings folded up and resting lightly on his back he continued to stare at Granz for several minutes until he finally got up.

"Ok, fine i will go to class just get off of me." as he slowly go out of bed and headed out the door. "So what class is first i missed first hour is past so Lunar Studies = Sensei: Artemis Henshitsuki right?"

"Yep" Replied Brenson. "Hurry up or we will be late. Hey did you get that shipment of alchemy supplies yet?"

What?! No it is only the first day of school it won't be here for like another week. And besides didn't you but an alchemy kit just before school started?"

Yeah, but i am low on supplies and my next kit won't be in for another 4 day's. Also i am out of mandrake root and i cant seem to get any around here."

"You are hopelessly addicted to Mandrake Root. UI have some but i am being really strict about its use because i need it to make my sanity potions and they are easily screwed up."

Angrily Breson replies just as the reach the site for class, "Screw you jackass."'

"Hey it is no big deal to be worked up over, and besides were here so lets just go to class."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom