Need Master for female breeding

Alize

Super-Earth
Hello everyone

I have a plot where MC will be used by a dominant Master. I want a Master to use MC to breed in most dominant way by making commands. My favorite position is doggy. No Anal use, only anal plug with dog tail.

The plot will have yc using mc as breeding slave. I prefer mc being used with spectators and would love another anonymous guy to be allowed to use mc from the crowd. Yc usually allows anoymously only one guy from crowd after breeding me. But the twist happens when that one anonymous guy falls in love with mc and yc allows him to marry mc,but on one condition, that he will be the slave guy for him.

Yc is generous Master and after the days breeding ends up yc allows him and me to cuddle together in a kennel which is huge but needs us to enter like dogs. But yc allows us to sleep like human at night, on one condition that we have to have sex in doggy position. The kennel is like transparent cage with grills but spacious enough for 20 people to stand and watch the fucking.

The delivered babies will be given for adoption by yc and yc is very particular that mc should be only impregnated by yc. So only after yc has impregnated mc yc let’s her husband use her as much as he wants to.

Yc is kind enough to forgive if by chance mc impregnated by the husband but still prefers that master impregnated the slave.

Lots of things can be added and deleted according to my rp partner’s preferences

I prefer first person and would love Oc chat while during RP.

Please PM me for rp discussion

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom