Mx Female LF subs for adventure, smut, fun and creativity

Huginn Blue

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hey you.
Yeah, you.
I was looking for you!
You, who enjoy writing as submissive females, who are active and literate and detailed. Who likes plotting and moving the story forward, but is also kinky and horny and value good smut.
You, who are active in the forums and usually replies daily, who is communicative and enjoys to chat OOC and who will never ghost your partner after the first post.

We have a lot in common.

I have a few plot options for you to choose (see? I’m not THAT dominant, I’ll even let you choose in which scenario YC will be abused.)​

Parings are defined by plot, and kinks are optional and up for discussion, but here are some I enjoy the most:
  • Dom/Sub dynamics (master/slave, daddy/baby, sugar relation, boss/employee, leader/follower, mafia/victim, etc …)
  • Me as a GM or playing several characters
  • Rough sex
  • Group sex and gangbangs
  • Public play, exhibitionism
  • Humiliation degradation (within your limits)
  • Anal, oral
  • Cock/balls worship
  • Blackmail, manipulation, hypnosis
  • Romance (if played right. Talk to me about it.)
  • Modern, fantasy, sci-fi.

Not Into:
  • Rape
  • Violence
  • Blood
  • Vore
  • Gore
  • Realistic vanilla.

PLOTS

****************​
  • JOB OFFER
1 million dollars for 01 year contract.
Must be gorgeous and healthy.

Job requirements:
  • No dignity
  • No decency
  • No shame
  • No disgust
  • No gag reflex
  • No limit obedience

For the duration of the contract, all your expenses will be covered by the employer.
In order to get paid at the end of the contract, 01 year exactly, you must endure this period without EVER SAYING NO, REFUSING ANYTHING, IGNORING ANY COMMAND, COMPLAINING OR EVADING.

LIMITS: You will not be injured and you will not have to deal with scat.
PS: Discomfort, pain and bruises are expected.

Schedule your interview and test at your earliest convenience.

** everything up for discussion. If short term, smut focused. If long term, possible drama and romance.
Future bestiality and watersports optional.

Fantasy

Group of adventurers need a heal-slut, monster bait, stress relief and bed warmer.

Elven princess saw her village destroyed and her family slaughtered by humans. She hates humans with all her soul. Hates them enough that she is willing to marry the Orc war chief, a huge, strong warrior, in exchange for revenge.

We can play that in 2 seasons.
1- her marriage and the beginning of the war.
2- she gets captured by the human captain who falls for her … he is handsome and caring, but he is human. Her ugly, brute of a husband is desperately trying to rescue her. Given the chance to escape, what would she do?

Werewolf
Sexy lady (YC) gets kidnapped. On the road, she is rescued by a strong, noble knight. He is mysterious and sad but has a good heart. They get involved.
At night he transforms into a werewolf (either beastly or anthro), and his furry self also craves her body. It is like two totally different personalities, two beings sharing one body. Which one will she prefer?

More to be added.

Your ideas and cravings.

Hope to hear from you soon.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom