Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a Guy Got to do? ( Request Thread Help)

knockknock

Star
I have really struggled finding partners here. Not sure if it is my ideas or if it is just my thread is not appealing. Any feedback would be apprciated.

Here is a link.

I think you have a pretty nice thread, simple and basic of course, but the ideas are solid assuming someone is interested in your cravings. I find them tempting myself, though I am reluctant to launch a new RP right now. They are well presented. My biggest suggestion is to remove the self-deprecating reference in the first paragraph. Telling prospective partners you aren't having much luck isn't exactly good marketing. Modesty may be a virtue but many readers will be tempted to think if no one else wants to write with this guy, why should I?

I'm not overly into flashy graphics as I am primarily a writer, though I do enjoy images to break things up a bit. Sometimes you just need to have some patience and wait for the right partner to come along. I would make incremental changes and bump regularly, but the core looks good to me.

I think you have a pretty nice thread, simple and basic of course, but the ideas are solid assuming someone is interested in your cravings. I find them tempting myself, though I am reluctant to launch a new RP right now. They are well presented. My biggest suggestion is to remove the self-deprecating reference in the first paragraph. Telling prospective partners you aren't having much luck isn't exactly good marketing. Modesty may be a virtue but many readers will be tempted to think if no one else wants to write with this guy, why should I?

I'm not overly into flashy graphics as I am primarily a writer, though I do enjoy images to break things up a bit. Sometimes you just need to have some patience and wait for the right partner to come along. I would make incremental changes and bump regularly, but the core looks good to me.
Done. Thanks!! Let me know if you reconsider and wanna try something.

As Lea said, it's a solid thread. The difficulty with finding writing partners is, of course, that they have to match your wants first. Never going to be any firm formula for that.

My only suggestion would be to consider changing the colour of your "Kinks" heading away from dark purple - it doesn't stand out (it almost disappears, in fact) against the dark blue background of the forum.

It's a solid thread and everything looks put together, but I don't get a sense of your personality so I wouldn't be able to tell what you're about from reading this. Maybe adding some ✨flavor✨ would help.

Back
Top Bottom