Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Roleplay ideas

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Looking for a female or someone who likes to play female for following ideas...

I try to post a least a paragraph per reply. If you are interested in any of the ideas below, PM me.

If you are no longer interested in a Roleplay, please tell me. I can't tell you how many times I have worked with someone on setting up a Roleplay, only to disappear after I post the starter.

I play a man who provides a very special service, he takes requests from women who want to live a non-consensual fantasies consensually. He offers one night, one weekend or full week experiences that range from "kidnapping" and then taking them either to a basement or a cabin in the woods or even in their own house as a home invasion kind of scenario. They may want to resist it even though they had agreed to it just to live the fantasy completely, or they could go along with everything. He does his best to accommodate the customer's kinks and desires and can be as rough or as gentle as they want, or a combination. Fantasies he had done ranged from light bondage and teasing, to more extreme torture scenarios. The arrangement starts with a meeting to agree on details and then a contract saying the customer consents to specific things to ensure no miscommunication. The meeting could also include specifying if there is a safe word or if he is to check on the customer during the 'vacation' or to not do that. After everything is agreed upon, he then gives them a 'vacation' from their normal, boring lives.

You could play anybody from a young college girl, to a successful professional, to a married woman who craves more, or any other woman. Your character could want a one night experience or a longer one, might even not want to go back to her previous life after living her fantasies and getting a taste of her kinkier side. You could play different characters and we could play out their fantasies and move on to the next character, or it could focus on one person and her need to come back and experience more.
—-———————-
A man kidnaps a woman and keeps her in a small cell of a room. He says noting to her and feeds her nothing but oatmeal, chicken soup and turkey sandwiches. The woman craves human contact of some kind and because of the lack of communication she eventual breaks and becomes the man's willing sex slave
———————
Every day, YC rides the train, the same one MC does, everyday YC stands in the exact same place and every day MC puts her hands on her. Feeling up her young firm breasts, wide hips and dampening panties underneath that tempting plaid skirt.. She never says a word, never screams or protests. Simply holds her tongue from moaning and leans against MC's form... Day after day of this is driving MC crazy, each time they go their separate ways at the same station. YC seems like a good girl at first glance.. That they're at least ten years apart.. But her urges become too much, one day after they exit the train MC takes YC's hand and leads her away, she doesn't fight or protest.. She knows YC wants it too.
——————————
A middle aged man comes across a teenage girl living on the streets, around sixteen or seventeen. He wants only to help her out and find her a shelter. But eventually he choose to offer her the chance to live in his house, as long as she enrolls in school and behaves herself. Over time the two start to fall in love.
——————————
A successful business man wants to retire to the mountains, build a nice modern log cabin with all the modern amenities and start a family. Unfortunately, all the women he can seem to attract are gold diggers, airheads and women who would never want a live away from the city. He wants a nice down to earth woman like his assistant. She's kind, doesn't care about money and would be a wonderful mother. So, one day he makes an offer to her... move with him to the cabin and be the mother of his children...
————————

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom