Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed Unchosen One's Shop of Wonders (Lovely, Funny, Heartwarming, Adventure Oriented Slice of Life-ish RP)

Closed - no longer seeking

Carefree_Snake

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Transparent loader buffering bar GIF - Find on GIFER

Hint: For better visual quality turn on Desktop mode if you're watching on Mobile​

A customer! Come in and feel free to take a look at my newest roleplay idea. You might be questioning yourself why the shop thematic. Well, I do have a nice idea idea in store for you ;) (get it, because of the shop?..nevermind). Well, I wanted to put it at the very front a quite recent idea I had in mind and I didn't want to jumble more my other post; so here we are! Have some tea 🍵. Or maybe some coffee ☕? What about some snacks 🍪🍰🧁? Anyways, grab whatever you want and make sure not to litter (it is hard to keep this place clean with all the BBCode and stuff, so no crumbles: you're not getting lost in here).

Now, you may have heard that some stores have a "client is always right". Well...I am not going to sugarcoat it: We don't. So, before you proceed on perusing this prototype of an idea for roleplaying I encourage you to read our:

Terms of Service

• We are not going to use any kind of jargon or stuff to remain in character since as funny as it might seem at first, it will get old quite quickly 😅. However, I kindly encourage you to read everything...unlike with actual ToS 😛
    • I don't mind your sex/gender/race/whatever I only mind that you're a nice and respectful partner!
    • My preference is to play a male human or anthro character and that you play a female character, and while we are at that, a non-human character. IE: Feral or Monster (actual monstergirl. If she looks like the typical monster girl you'd find in an anime, I just am not interested on such design. In my opinion it feels like they are just wearing props or something.)
    • Respecting boundaries is the key for a good partnership. I will respect your limits, and so you should respect mine.
    • Talking about limits, here are my limits and kinks:
      Yays!: Lovemaking, feral, aftercare, master x pet relationships, cuddling, shower sex, inters-species, dragons, pokemon, consensual, oral (giving and receiving) creampies, shower sex/sweaty sex, anatomically correct, unusual genitalia, rimjob (giving), tail pulling, mating season, cum inflation, etc

Hard no's!: harem/reverse harem, cheating scenarios, cuckhold, swingers, anything that involves sharing, vomit, humiliation, torture, dismemberment, vore, death, ear/nose fucking, rape/non-con, characters that are assholes, abuse, and the like
    • No oneliners, please. I am not very exigent with the amount of text we write. However, onelines aren't a good way to get a story going.
    • Message me your favorite song somewhere in your message to prove you read everything

• Yay-Yays (Kinks)wearenostrangerstoloveyouknowthe
    No-no. I dont write this! This is my no-no list! 🎶
    Lovemaking​
    Cheating​
    Consensual​
    Rape/Rapeplay​
    Aftercare​
    Torture, Humiliation​
    Wet Sex (Shower/Sweaty Sex)​
    Harem/Reverse Harem​
    SENTIENT Female Ferals/Inter-Species​
    Cuckhold/Cuckquean​
    Sweat, Musk (on females), Excessive Cum, Cum Inflation, Excessive Female Ejaculation
    Blood, Vomit, and I might be forgetting something else haha
    Master x Pet Dynamics/Sweet and Lovely Power Dynamics​
    Abusive Dynamics​
    Tail-Pulling, Marking/Being Marked, Biting/Being Bitten, Being Scratched​
    Dismemberment, Vore, Gore/Ryona, Necro​

Vaginal, Anal (Giving), Rimjob (Giving), Oral (Giving and Receiving), Anatomically Correct Genitalia/Unusual Genitalia and stuff like lipples and such
    I don't know what to write here anymore XD

The Idea

Everyone who goes on an adventure is the main character of a greater story, or people trying to have their names written in books, their names sung by bards, and of course, reaping the benefits of their own journey. However, an adventure without shops just doesn't feel the same, they are a core part of any campaign to save the world from the weekly forces of darkness or whatever. Tho, have you ever wondered where the loot comes from? This is pretty much the point of the idea. My character will be a Shopkeeper, owner of his very own store and has some pretty good loot to sell, that's because every now and then he goes to a new ruin, dungeon, temple, or whatever biome one can find some fine treasure and sell it for good money. After all this is how he has been doing it for a while. One day, during his usual dungeon crawls he finds your character, a local monster, perhaps a Kobold. Together, they will run the most successful wandering store of the region!

What to Expect

• Fantasy/Sci-fi Oriented Slice of Life-ish RP
  • Cozy Romance and character dynamics
  • Alternating cozy scenarios with adventures to get more loot!
  • Compatibility with both short and longer term
  • Are you a loot hoarder? Look cute and/or badass while doing so!

Last edited:

We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye