Mx Female Flings & Things: A Two for One Special

The Pitch:

I'm offering to play two men (or more?) for your one woman, in separate scenes or the same

A few notes about me as a player
  • I prefer to write in PMs only
  • I play straight male characters in M/F pairings
  • Faceclaims are a must! I'm pretty open on what you choose, and I'd love any ethnicity you wish to use.
  • I usually post a few times during the week, and rarely if ever on weekends
  • US Central (currently GMT-5 as I'm writing this)
  • I prefer good spelling, grammar, and detail, but I'm not here to grade papers or count words
  • Busy personal and professional life; if I'm quiet for a bit, I'll be back.
  • I don't prefer ghosting obviously, but if you ghost and return I'm open to discuss resuming an old story
  • I like some plot in my smut for sure, though I won't complain if you crank up the smut knob
  • I'm open to discuss and plan, or if you prefer just starting that works as well
  • These can be short term or long term
  • No f-list yet, but not interested in rape, incest, or bathroom stuff
  • Kinks: Polyamory, threesomes, adultery
Some potential story hooks/groupings, with no particular preference:
  • Newly married, YC and her husband have a great sex life, but there's something about their new neighbor (NSFW) that she just can't resist.
  • Recently divorced and suddenly independently wealthy beyond her dreams, YC is out to get what she can. The pool boy? Her ex's business partner? The world is up for grabs. (NSFW)
  • YC's boyfriend/husband has been asking her to fulfill one of his fantasies (NSFW) for a long time, to watch (NSFW) her fuck another guy (NSFW) (or two? (NSFW)) - or maybe just tell him about it afterwards while she fucks him.
  • YC's boyfriend/husband has been asking for a threesome (NSFW) for a long time, and she finally agreed under the condition that it was with another guy. Surprisingly, he agreed.
  • Newly single life has been good to YC, but she's been avoiding having to choose between her two favorite partners (NSFW). She's decided that she's going to make this a throuple (NSFW).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom