Mx Female Primal and impregnated (NSFW imagines)

ABeastCock

Planetoid
Hello, I am looking for a roleplay that would involve the impregnation kink. In general, I am looking to play some shorter rps that revolve around the act of impregnation. I am willing to play multiple ideas, either at the same time or one after the other. One general scenario I like involves a woman who gets dominated and impregnated, usually in dubcon situations. At the moment I’d prefer something consensual or dub con. However, I am willing to do non con and consensual stories too.

As far as plots and pairings go, I am pretty open to suggestions so if you have an idea, let me hear it.

Example Kinks I love
Impregnation/risk of impregnation
Primal, aggressive sex

Example Scenarios
Married couple
Fantasy creatures
Incest
Accidentally impregnation
Cuckold/bull
interracial
Affair/Swinging
Arranged marriage
Master/slave/free use

Example plots (with NSFW imagines)
-Married couple: A married couple who are happily in love and have decided that they want to start having a family. Baby Making
-Incest: Daddy has had his daughter by his side, her entire life. When she decides she wants to have a relationship, daddy shows her that he can provide all the romance and sex that she could ever need. Daddy Mommy
-alpha and omega: an alpha and omega werewolf get together. Maybe it's an arranged marriage. Maybe the omega was just walking home by herself.
-Superheroine: A heroine doesn't try that hard to escape from her captor.

If you have any ideas/questions/suggestions, feel free to message me and we can work on an idea.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom