Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bonded by Magic [Nightmarish and Candira]

Nightmarish

Planetoid
When the fireball was aimed at him of course Arnold flinched, holding his hands out infront of him. When the fire subsided and he saw that he was unharmed the young man couldn't help but chuckle a bit at her actions. Still he did kind of get the point that having just a tad more respect wouldn't bother anything. At the sight of the demon's large breasts the human felt belittled, humbled almost that this was his first time seeing a pair of these in person. Immediately she'd likely feel the lust inside of the young human's depraved virgin soul beginning to rise, among other things. At the sight of her breast's..no her entire body swaying gracefully around the room the groin section of his armor pushed out a bit from all the visual stimulation. Swallowing hard, his mouth filled up again quickly like a leaking focid. Adjusting his collar thousands of commands came to mind in a situation like this and he had the perfect one." Tara...come over hear and tease me a bit, help your master relax, not too much and not too little." The human said, but despite his bold form of speech and the look on his face...Inside he was a bit nervous, overwhelmed even.

Tera had no idea of what to to from what he said, but she did come closer to him, no longer dancing. Arnold was some kind of bastard, making her do this for him. "What do you mean by tease?" she asked, her nipples a few mere inches from his armored chest, though why he was still wearing it at this point was beyond her. Still she needed to do something and she could actually see the sickening appeal of having one of the most powerful demons in the world as his personal plaything--especially one with a body like hers. Then again, after seeing this, she wanted to crack him in the face. She still waited for his answer patiently, silently hoping he would die.

When the demon approached him the young soon to be ruler of the world was a bit annoyed. Slapping a hand against his forehead and pulling down. It was a bit dissappointing that she couldn't come up with something as simple as that and he knew that she had been with men before. But like everything Tara was obviously going to make this difficult like everything else, it was a bit of a bother. Desciding that he'd just repeat his statement in a way that couldn't be loop holed or taken out of contex, he cleared his throat gently." Alright...Let's see...What are some other terms for what I had in mind...Foreplay, everything but...I don't like to have to be so obvious." Still feeling a bit overwhelmed by her nakedness, Arnold found himself fearing being ridiculed by this demon, even though she was his servant. Pulling off his armour it was folded neatly and placed at the foot of his bed. "You could do something with your breasts or mouth I suppose...Use a bit of imagination?" Arnold said as his hands slowly found themselves inching towards her breasts. When the grabbed a hold of them he was surprised at how soft and warm they where. It surprised him greatly, removing his hands he dared the demon do something evil by latching his lips onto one of them sucking gently at it.

Foreplay? Was he seriously expecting her to sleep with him? His annoyance was slightly understandable, but really, after having slept for so many thousands of years, she was incredibly rusty. Not to mention the fact that she'd really only been with one man while she still roamed the earth. She watched him take of his armor and place it at the end of his bed, and his new body certainly gave her cause to want to see him, but the way he was behaving made her feel sick. The demoness was surprised as he grabbed her breasts, a gasp escaping her. As his greedy lips latched onto her, sucking on her breast, she held back the urge to destroy him, and instead pushed him away in disgust. His commands had called for her action not his, and he didn't say that she couldn't defend herself.

"This, human, is not what I was summoned for. Order me to help you take over the world or don't give me any orders at all," she growled, her eyes glowing red with rage. Had she the freedom to harm him, he would have been dead millions of times over by now.

Being pushed off Arnold was beginning to see that this hole thing wouldn't be going the way he had first envisioned it. It was obvious that this demon had no ententions of letting things go about smoothly...not at all how he had pictured it. True he was thinking that his behavior wasn't befitting of the future ruler of the world...But he was so damn horny, after some thought it was reasoned that childish urges weren't something he should let take him completely over. Sighing as his excitment slowly left him, the idea of being with someone who didn't enjoy you didn't turn him on...He could have ordered her to be more enjoyable or act a certain way but where was the fun in that. Gritting his teeth he laid down on his bed, his exctiment going limp."Look I gave you an order which you should really be doing...But I'll cut some slack just this once." The human said with obvious dissapointment in his voice. Looking back up to the demon he rolled his eyes before closing them." I'll try to control myself around you..." Was all Arnold said while he continued on trying to think of his move. Everthing sounded god enough and would be executed flawlessly, no room for error. When that happened the empy seat would be filled with him perched atop of it.

Tara glared at him before putting her clothes back on and smoothing out her silver hair. That said, she headed for the door, ready to leave the room, when a great, white light enshrouded them both and they were taken away from their current setting. Arnold was dressed in the armor Tara had created for him, and Tara stayed as she was. When the light finally cleared and their vision was restored, the demoness and the boy who had summoned her were in front of a council of the most powerful demons in the realm. Tara bowed her head in respect, closing her eyes. These people were her only hope. If they didn't save her from her current "master," she would be stuck with him forever, forced to put up with the indignities imposed on her, to do his bidding no matter how childish.

"Tara, sorceress of the great demons. Name the human who has summoned you."

"Arnold," she spoke, obediently.

"Arnold," the great demon spat, his large, imposing form intimidating even Tara. "For what purpose have you summoned our sorceress and what have you had her do for you?"

Tara sat silently, waiting for the boy to speak, though she knew he would be affected by the auras of the demons. She said nothing, knowing his body would be able to handle it for a little while.

Arnolds eye's where on the verge of closing, slowly weighting down for him to drift off into a deep sleep full of dreams of mayham and chaos. When the light pierced through his lids, they shot open blinded momentarily. Unable to see his eye's looked around sightless, he couldn't make out a single thing around him. When the light died down he looked down to himself to see that he was once again dressed in his armor. Looking over to Tara he could see that she was bowing aswell. This appeared to be a demon council of some sort. Unlike Tara, all of these certainly looked the part of their demonic nature.

Fearsome looking talons and fangs, horns, spikes, tails and odd hues of pigment, green, purple and the like. When they asked her questions Arnold began to ge thte impression that all this was some sort of trial that he was being put under. Wanting to give off a good impression the young man said silent. The auras of so many powerful demons was beginning to weigh down on him. Luckily for Arnold the armour Tara had created took alot of the strain in his stead, so there wouldn't be any sign of vulnerability from him for a while. When the great demon asked Arnold the question he smiled devilishly towards them. Stepping forward he raised his arm, swinging it infront of him in a theatricle bow.

"The purpose? My purpose is to cleanse the Earthrealm of those who are more monsters than anyone here...My purpose is to create order in a cess pool of corruption and savagdry. With Tara's assistance I'm going to put order into a world that has become barbaric in nature. And as for what I've had her do....Nothing more than a little entertainment, that's all"

Arnold said poised in a manner to show great strength. The large demon was very intimidating and Arnold was aware that he'd be able to rip him in two if the notion to ever came to his mind. Keeping a respectful gaze on his face as he awaited the demons response to him. Arnold crossed his arms, surveying the room. There where an assortment of different looking creatures here, some frightening and some not. The only thing he could hope for now was to not be fed to monsters or tortures...probably both things Tara was hoping for.

"Oh, do shut up," the demon said, holding his head, clearly annoyed by Arnold's theatrics. "Tara, tell me exactly what he told you to do from the moment he summoned you." The demoness nodded and obediently told the great demon every order he had given her. A series of gasps went up in reaction to the latest. She hung her head in shame. "Abuse of power cannot be tolerated," the demon rumbled. "And your attitude needs to be checked. Learn some respect, won't you?"

Another demon spoke. "If you are to keep Tara in your presence, you must learn that she is not a mere toy. From now on we will be watching you. If you do anything to her that we deem inappropriate, you will be punished in anyway she sees fit."

Tara bowed and let the demons cast their judgment.

The great demon spoke again. "You will stay with Tara as long as you don't fuck it up, kid. The second you do, you're at her mercy."

When the demon spoke to him in such a manner, though he was terrified Arnold was also slightly ticked though he hid it well. And when they presented their judgment he was further irritated, yea they where great demons and all but their was a way to stop everything. Immediately Arnold had begun scheming, his ingenius mind coming up with all sorts of ideas that might work. He wasn't going to be chaperoned in whatever he did, especially after tasting power. But right now there was nothing he could do. More research needed to be done first, and a helluva lot more calculating would help aswell. Yes Arnold was a human and he did seem questionable at times but he was intelligent, insane and quite vengeful. Stepping forward towards the throne the human's fist was clenched tightly though before he could even blink there where the spear tips of several demon bodyguards pressed against his throat.

"Don't worry old man... I'm fully aware that everything has it's consequences...You should know that as well."

The young man said his eye's set in a steady glare that caused even one of the demons with a spear to his throat to gulp slightly. " Respect? You know i've always been taught that you have to give something like that to recieve it. You can call it out of line or disrespectful all you want...But I don't recall there being a limit on what I could request of my servant. I'm not stupid demon. The magic that was used to summon Tara was of human origin, you've got not claim over it. " Arnold stated not bothering to explain himself. The increasing pressure of the old demons aura was weighting him down even more but at this point there was no way he was going to let this one see him suffer even the slightest bit. The young man said growing increasingly defiant towards the old demon's words.

"The human magic that binds us is through a contract, human. One that we must all approve of. Or did you not read the book before summoning her? The covenant between the great demons of this realm and the humans of your realm states that the exchange of powers must be fair. From what we have observed, you have abused the contract. We have the right to withdraw our services if necessary, human. Do not make the mistake of thinking that Tara belongs to you or anyone but herself."

Tara remained silent, glad for someone being on her side for once, defending her. This human was a joke if he thought he could get everything he wanted. She smirked as she began to see the auras affecting him, releasing her own as well. While she was here, he had no power over her, and he couldn't tell the difference if he wanted to. Still, she had to defend him, as was in the contract he'd some how managed to create with her.

"Great one, I believe that he did stumble upon the book. He didn't seem to believe that I was a demon when I appeared to him. He must not have read the book."

"That does not excuse his action, and you know that most of all, Tara."

The girl shrugged and looked at him as if to say, "I tried."

Arnold chuckled to himself, it seemed as if at the very moment he descided that he wouldn't act like that he was going to be punished for it. There seemed to be nothing for him to do, he was outnumbered and overpowered."I give up...What's my punishment?" The young man asked almost wanting to grumble the words from his lips. The adding aura's of demonic energy where weighing down on him even more now that Tara had released her own powers. Sweat pouring from his forehead Arnold's legs where becoming increasingly shaky. The human didn't want to collapse infront of all the demons, especially right now. Legs shaking he slowly erased the glare off of his face. Maybe reading that damned book wasn't such a good idea after all, only a fool would think they could obtain so much so easily."Dammit..." Was the only thing that could come from his mouth as he was on the verge of hitting the floor.

Tara actually began to feel sorry for him. Something that was not particularly easy, especially after he had imposed so many indignities upon her. She came to his side and stood next to him, reeling in her aura just a little, inviting him to lean against her if he needed to. The great demon took notice of this but said nothing. Tara had a heart, but this one needed to be shown that respect was necessary in a relationship of this nature. If he wanted Tara's gift, he'd have to earn it.

"The next time you mistreat my child, the contract will be broken, Arnold. And she will then be free to deal with you as she sees fit, including killing you in the most gruesome of ways." Tara didn't seem to be capable of such a thing as the beautiful demoness stood next to him, but he'd seen and felt the effects of her magic and her aura. He should not have put it past her. "And if you wish to keep her services after now, you'll have to do something to prove you're worth her time. This act will be decided upon by yourself and the counsel. Take your time."

Back
Top Bottom