Mx Female β₯ π•¦π•Ÿπ•£π•’π•§π•–π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ β€” π‘œπ‘›π‘’ π‘€π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘ π‘Žπ‘‘ π‘Ž π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ . ˚ / male edition

Luvia

𓆩♑π“†ͺ π–ˆπ–”π–‘π–‘π–Šπ–ˆπ–™π–”π–—
♑⃕⠀ . β €β™•β €β €οΈ΅β € π“ˆ’ π‘‚― . ˚

π”Ήπ•Œπ•‹ 𝐼 π‘€π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘› π‘¦π‘œπ‘’, 𝐼 𝐰𝐒π₯π₯ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘˜ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ 𝐻𝛴π›₯𝛀𝑇

tumblr_pxhfi9HC4G1u79aijo2_400.gif
tumblr_pxhfi9HC4G1u79aijo1_400.gif

π‘Š 𝐸 𝐿 𝐢 𝑂 𝑀 𝐸 !
β™₯ This thread will be an accumulation of all my current musings, ideas, depravities & cravings. Please take your time browsing. I'm very selective and picky with writing partners.

tumblr_nviy8dRQBU1ufhrdzo1_540.jpg

• Luvia, Luv, Love. CET time zone. Advanced-Lit writer. She/her.

A forewarning and a promise: After I've been indulging myself in quite some delectable stories wherein I got to play a few female characters, it is time for me to unleash my men on the lot of you. My male characters are intense. And, quite frankly, hot. Whether they're broken, incorrigible bastards with the blackest of hearts or more endearing individuals, they know what they want. And because I'm a fucking romantic, what they want is your character. I really enjoy reading about and writing drop-dead gorgeous men who are obessed and possessive over drop-dead gorgeous women. They're proactive, alpha if you will, and they make their wants and desires known in more ways than one.

Writing style: I love descriptive and engaging writing. If someone is capable of serving both details AND has the ability to tastefully progress the narrativeβ€”baby, that's so hot. This is the type of writing that'll get me going and want to work something out with you. I value partners who are hell-bent on creating & exploring. The thrill of roleplay-writing, for me, is that it's a collaboration of writers. I like being surprised and surprising my partners in turn. Ideally, I'd like for us to keep each other on our toes; waiting in anticipation and craving to know just what will happen next. Writing styles that are mostly reactive in nature tend to bore me to death.

I prefer to write in threads only. I tend to write anywhere between 300-3000 words on average. I post replies at least once a week, more if I find the time usually.
  • β™₯ I'm a very descriptive writer & will BARK for you if you give me juicy, detailed and engaging writing. ARF ARF WOOF WOOF.
    β™₯ I don't require or expect a minimum amount of words from youβ€”regardless of the quantity, I like my RPs to be as dynamic and interactive as possible.
    β™₯ I'd love a partner who is open to discuss, brainstorm and muse with me. Friendly OOC chatting is welcome!
    β™₯ Your gender does not matter to me. Your ability to tell stories does.
  • Elements/themes that I am ALWAYS happy to indulge in:

β™₯ Settings: Fantasy, supernatural, modern.
    β™₯ Erotica/smut: Very self-explanatory. I don't stick to ratios. If our RP is smut-centered, naturally there'll be a lot. If it's not, I prefer to make this dependent on how the story flows. Just know that I immensely enjoy writing it.
    β™₯ Character dynamics that are or involve: Crazy attraction (instant, intense, manic, obssessive), romance, seduction, depravity, corruption, ownership, toxicity, frustration, madness, size differences, opposites attract, politcal intrigue, enemies to lovers, snarky banter.
  • β™₯ F-List: Click!
  • CURRENT CRAVINGS: (though not limited to)

β™₯ None ! Open for nearly anything right now and curious to know what kind of souls I might attract before I present you with some ideas of my own.

tumblr_nviy8dRQBU1ufhrdzo2_540.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom