Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Warhammer Smut

SinAndDebauchery

Slave to Excess
Withdrawn
The Essential SinAndDebauchery~
  • I'm a bisexual male RPer in my 20s. I'm very happy to play almost any kind of character(s), brawny or timid, upbeat or grim, male or female. I have no concerns regarding the gender of my RP partners. I'm happy to play any role within the cravings listed below, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
  • I tend to favour highly erotic RPs, approximately 50-100% smut content.
  • I'm highly flexible in terms of reply length and quality, and believe in writing as much as the situation calls for rather than working to hit a specific bar. Generally I'll reply 2-3 times every 24 hours, and am happy to RP either in DMs or threads.
Current Ideas
(Assume I'm open to discussing anything you don't see reflected on this RT as long as a significant number of the below - but by no means all - are also involved.)

Warhammer 40k - Beleaguered Battle Sister
A brave battle sister of the Adepta Sororitas finds herself in a hopeless situation on a distant world. Her squadmates are dead or gone, communication is cut off, and she is surrounded on all sides by the depraved and wicked servants of Slaanesh, Chaos God of Excess. Unable to prevent herself from falling into their hands, she is taken and slowly but surely corrupted...

Warhammer 40k - Battle Sister Servant
While on a pilgrimage to a dangerous Imperial hive world, a noble pilgrim - the scion of an important Imperial family, or a ranking but young member of the Imperial cult - is granted a sister of battle as a bodyguard. Quickly, attempts are made on the noble pilgrim's life, separating them and their bodyguard from the rest of their retinue. But even despite the peril, the noble pilgrim finds themselves greatly distracted, for they make the realization that the battle sister is sworn to follow their every - every - command, without hesitation. It's not long before the noble pilgrim's commands turn a little scandalous. And then extremely scandalous.

Warhammer Fantasy - The Beastmen Attack
An adventurer finds themselves captured by a horde of brutal beastmen, used by the horrid creatures as a shared carnal toy. Can they withstand the unrelenting animalistic fuckfest long enough to escape or be rescued - or will their mind be shattered, rendering them a willing slave to the barbaric horde?

Warhammer Fantasy - Chaos Marauders Attack
An adventurer finds themselves captured during a norscan raid. I think you can probably guess what happens next...

Warhammer Fantasy - Slaaneshi Temptation
An adventurer is isolated while searching the depths of an ancient tomb for treasure. It seems that a slaaneshi cult has taken up residence in the tomb - the cultists and the deamons they have managed to summon are unable to overpower the adventurer in battle, so they resort to other means...

Quickfire Ideas
  • It turns out, orcs/orks have dicks - not for reproduction, of course. Merely for fun.
  • A Bretonnian grail damsel is taken down a notch or two.
  • A perverted necromancer using his minions to gangbang foes.
  • A character becomes the obsession of a Slaanesh-devoted Chaos space marine.

Kinks
(Assume I'm open to discussing anything you don't see reflected on this RT as long as a significant number of the below - but by no means all - are also involved.)

Exhibitionism
Voyeurism
Masturbation
Orgies
Gangbangs
Bukkakes
Nudism/Casually Sexualized Environments
Drugs and Alcohol
Polyamory
Uncut Cocks
Flaccid Play (and the acquisition of erections thereby)
Excessive Cum
Uncontrollable Arousal and Erections
Condoms (and the filling of)
Dirty Talk
Incest*
Watersports**
Rape and Consent
Somnophilia
Undead
Monsters and Nonhumans***
Vanilla Sex****

*Preferably parental - offspring are obviously at least 18.

**No it's not essential, don't worry.

***Humanoid genitalia preferred. Examples include minotaurs, yeti-type creatures, orcs, trolls, orgres, goblins.

****There's a whole lot of sex acts within this broad category that people pick and choose from, but rest assured, I enjoy them all. This includes: vaginal sex, anal sex (male or female), blowjobs and mouth-on-testicle play, cunnilingus, rimming (male or female), titjobs, assjobs (male or female), footjobs, handjobs, cock-on-cock play, cock-slapping, cowgirl (or boy), missionary, doggystyle... and I'll add anything else I encounter on my travels.

Dislikes and Limits
  • Characters Under the Age of 18
  • Faceclaims*
  • Femboys
  • Pregnancy
  • Virginity
*I know this will put off a lot of people, but I find they kill the magic and inhibit the use of imagination... and maybe make it all a bit TOO real. Not against the odd bit of inspirational art though, as long as it's not demanded.

Back
Top Bottom