Searching for ACOTAR roleplay FxM FxF Doubling

PeggersCove

Peg Champ
I have been craving this for weeks at this point since I listened to the audiobooks and then read the physical books. I have been roleplaying for almost 20 years and mostly do Original Content... I have roleplayed canon characters in the InuYasha, Naruto, Kamisama Kiss and Midnight Poppy Land. I play all genders, I'm enby and my male characters are usually better written... but I still love playing female characters. (It's a curse really.) This is why I prefer to double and I probably won't want to roleplay if we aren't doubling because I love playing femme characters.

The pairings that I would love to explore include:

Gwyn x Az
Elain x Lucien
Mor x Emerie

Ones that would be interesting to add onto

Feyre x Rhysand
Nesta x Cassian

Ones that would include an Original Character

Older Nyx x OC
Eris x OC

Straight up Trash

Tamlin. Sorry, not sorry.

Would be willing to do an Original Story based on the Land of Prythian as well with original characters.

I also have a plot that is inspired partly by ACOTAR and like ten other things that I came up with myself for anyone who is not familiar with ACOTAR.

There are many Kingdoms in this Faerie land behind the veil and there have been wars and two of the Kingdoms are forming a Peace alliance with marriage. So, the four sisters of the Aigean (Ocean) Kingdom are being sent to the Craobh (Tree) Kingdom as potential brides for the Crown Prince. Aoife is the youngest and does not want to be chosen so she wears the ugliest dress that she owns. And naturally, she gets chosen and it's an enemies to lovers. We also have a romance with the Captain of the Guard and her Lady in Waiting.

They formed the alliance because there is war brewing against the Goblin (Orc maybe... I'm still trying to figure it out.) And, I am hoping that there will be a war with the Aigean and the other Goblin Kingdom and that there will be a truce but one of the older sisters will have to go and marry the King there... but that won't come into later.

(A lot of the names are Irish and it is inspired by Irish folklore, Acotar, Suitor Armor, Asura's Bride and a roleplay I did like a decade ago called Kingdom of Hearts.)

Message me if you are interested or you can message me on discord. I can give you examples and plot out in more detail.

Aurora Borealass#1312

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom