Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Never make a bet when drunk {Hana_Killer&lightJason}

lightJason

Super-Earth
It was a beautiful morning and a woman was sleeping happily in bed with a smile on her face holding on to her new slave. Last night Amelia and her friend had gone out to a bar to get some beer. Now Amelia didn't had much to drink, but her friend had too much to drink that she gotten herself drunk. Now Amelia had a crush on her friend, but never told her friend. A few minutes later that night her friend made a bet with her in a game of poker. Whoever loses three times become the winner's slave. Her friend lost three games in a row seeing that she kept her hand. Later on her friend gotten a tattoo that said 'Own by Amelia' on her butt. Once the two gotten to Amelia's house they made the bed rock. Once that was over the two fell asleep holding one another.

Tai started to open her eyes, slowly at first and then as soon as the image of her friend laying next to her, both of them holding each other, naked, she freaked and jumped out of the bed, hitting her head on the dresser near by. "OW!" She called out, rubbing the back of her head and then her temples as her head was raking with pain now. "Ohhh...what happened?" She asked to no one in particular. She grabbed the blanket that came down with her and wrapped her self up in it.

She took her index finger and thumb and started to rub her eye brows, trying to sooth her head ache. "What the fuck happened last night." She asked, holding the blanket over her body. She looked up and saw Amelia laying naked on the bed and then her eyes went wide. No! We didn't....oh god! She thought, shutting her eyes, trying to remember the events of last night, but to no avail. She didn't want to see her friend naked, much less sleep with her! She was still mostly confused on her own sexuality. She knew she saw some females attractive, but it was only recently she thought about it, and was unsure of what her stand on all of it was.

Amelia was a very heavy sleeper so everything that Tai had just done didn't wake her up. After a couple of moments when Tai was thinking to herself Amelia open her green eyes to seeing her using her blanket to cover her body. Her hair was raven black which came down to her shoulder blades and her breasts was a large double D. She silently walked behind Tai and slipped her hands to give her friend's breasts a good grope. "Good morning my new slave." she said now starting to nibble at her friend's earlobe.

Tai was mostly lost in thought before her friend grabbed her breasts, making her blush and then she jumped away just as she had spoke. "Your what?!" She called out, freaked now. She held the blanket over her body, covering everything she could with it. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Since when am I your slave?!" She burst out. She took a step back, to get away from her 'friend'. Her own red hair a bob cut and her breasts barely reaching a 'C' cup. Her body was slim, skinny, and looked almost fragile but she was very athletic and strong for her size. Her face was redder then blood by this moment, it also feeling hotter then a furnace.

Amelia giggle as she walk closer to Tai. "Since that poker game you lost three times." she said wrapping her arms around Tai as they gone down Tai's body. As soon her hands made there way to Tai's butt Amelia quickly start to grope her Friend's ass. "You even have a tattoo that say owned by Amelia." she said grabbing a hold of the blanket. Then she quickly pull the blanket out of Tai's hands and back on the bed. "You don't know how long I want to make you moan and taste your sweet juice last night my cute slave." she said pulling Tai in for a kiss her tongue looking around Tai's mouth.

She took a step back but couldn't get away from Amelia's grasp. She gasped as her ass was grabbed, looking back to her friend's hands and then, even though she might not have seen it, at the tattoo she spoke of. I have....a tattoo....saying she owns me... She thought, looking to her friend just as Amelia's lips pressed her own. She gasped, her face blowing up in a blush and heat now. She couldn't help but moan as her friend's tongue invaded her own, holding her arms up to cover her breasts as the blanket was ripped away from her. She tried pulling away, but her body wouldn't let her use it's full strength, only to a struggle of no progress, her eyes closing her her body just barely pulling back, only to be stopped by the grasp Amelia had on her. She mumbled in to the kiss, trying to no but only made sounds, "Mm mmm!"

Amelia moan a little as well as she had her tongue wrestle with Tai's tongue. When she felt that Tai was try to get way Amelia broken the kiss. "Hehehe naughty girl that don't follow mistress orders will be punished." She said pushing Tai on the bed. She then spread the legs of Tai and look at split between her friend's legs. She grinned as she took in the smell of her friend's pussy. "As punishment I will lick you until you cum." she said moving her head closer and gave a small lick to her Tai's pussy.

She grunted as she was pushed on to the bed, holding her arms over her breasts and closing her legs when she went down. She was just about to crawl away when her legs were grabbed and spread open, making her gasp in shock. She tried to pull away again, but her body was frozen stiff now as Amelia got close to her. She looked down, unable to move now and shock was on her face. "P-please! Amelia, don't!" She pleaded, since she wasn't able to move at the moment, she thought she should try and plead to her friend, hoping she would reconsider all of this. "I was drunk, I didn't know what I was doing!" She tried to explain, still holding her hand over her chest.

She look up to her Tai and knew she would try to talk out of this. "But I wasn't." she said with big sad eyes. "If you was one of my other friends then I would have talk you out of that bet, but your different." she said as her face began to flush. "Because I love you." she finally gotten the words out of her mouth. "Now let me show you how much I love." she said as she start to lick her friend's clit.

Tai stared at her friend as she said those three words. If she could hit any hue brighter then she was, new colors would be invented. She watched as Amelia went back down on her, gasping and moaning as her sensitive clit was licked. She moaned out, her back arching and then her head shook. She leaped off the bed, onto the other side of it, falling to the floor with a very soft thud, hardly a sound to mention any way. She looked over the bed to her friend, sure she was going to come after her again. "I-if you love me you wouldn't do this!" She tried to say, looking for the door to the room. She was confused and in a blitz, unsure of her own feelings. Deep down she was wanting this, but her conscious mind was trying to say this was the worst thing to happen.

She was about to lick her again until she gotten out grasp and gasp when Tai fallen on the floor. She quickly try to get to the other side the when she bump her head on Tai's head. When she heard what Tai just said Amelia just giggle at the same she rubbed her head where she bumped at. "Are you listening to your brain or are listening to your heart." she said crawling on top of Tai. She move her head so that her ear was above her friend's breasts. "You should listen what your heart say that what I did." she said as she listen to Tai's heart beat.

Tai turned her head, trying to move away, but was unsuccessful seeing as Amelia was the stronger one, and on top of her. She closed her eyes, holding her breath now. "Please...stop this..." She pleaded again, her body shivering now and shaking. She was really nervous and half scared, wanting to get away from her. "Please." She stated simply. She glanced down at her friend, seeing her at her chest made her body warm up and her heart now jumped a beat or two. She took in a long breath and let it out slowly, trying to calm her body down, but wasn't able to do too much. "A-Amelia...please..." She pleaded once more, her body slowly cooling down and her blush starting to go away, but was still evident.

Amelia look up at Tai and smile at her. "Just relax and I'll lead you." she said crawling up to her so they meet face to face. She place one of her hand on Tai face as she look at her friend's face. "You know you look so cute when your blushing." she said looking deep with in Tai's eyes. She then move in for a kiss, but this was just a normal kiss with no tongue.

She softly gasped, almost unrecognizable, and closed her eyes tight. She felt Amelia's lips press to her own, her body heating up once more with nervousness. Please...stop this...I don't want this! She thought, unable to move her body, it wasn't getting closer, nor was it moving away. She tensed up, and soon her body loosened up, relaxing.

Her hands laid, one to her side bent at the elbow, the other bent in the other direction. She was starting to feel uncomfortable for two reasons, one was she was on her back on the floor, the other she was underneath one of her best of friends, who turned out to have a crush on her. She didn't know why, but the soft touch of a woman's lips was arousing her, though she tried to hide it, it was useless. Her eyes stay shut closed through the entire kiss, not wanting to look at her friend's face while they were so close.

Amelia pull away from the kiss as she look at Tai with her eyes closed. She gotten herself off the floor, then she lift Tai to her feet. "You know I wasn't always a lesbian." she said taking a seat on the pulling Tai with her as well. "I use to date guys until you came a long." she said getting closer to Tai. She could feel herself getting wet just by being near Tai. She then lay down on Tai's lap looking up at her. "So tell which is better a man's lips or my lips?" she asked wanting to know what Tai will say.

Tai started to blush, finding it useless to try and run now. She swallowed some of her saliva in a gulp and watched Amelia move her around onto the bed. She softly licked her lips, her body still softly shaking with her nervousness. "I-I....don't know." She said, not wanting to admit she was becoming attracted to another female. She tried to move away as best she could with out actually showing it to Amelia, looking away to the ground now. Why did I ever go to the club with her? She thought, blushing softly again.

Amelia lay Tai down on her back as Amelia gotten on top of her. She smile at her juice almost dripping from her pussy. "Well your better then any guy I had kiss and I will never go back to men as long as I have." she said softly massaging Tai's shoulders. She then start to nibble at her earlobe wanting to tease her a little. Her massage seem to go lower down Tai's body as time passes on. She soon found her hands where she want them at. She was rubbing Tai's pussy as her other hand kept her pin down. "You know you like it as much as I do so just let it all out." she said getting in one of her fingers into Tai.

(Sorry the last one was short hope this one is better.)

Tai let out a breath of held in air. She laid her head on it's side when she was put down. Why bother now? Who knows...Amelia may start acting like a mistress and punish me if I do try and escape... She thought, moaning softly as Amelia started to nibble her ear lobe, it being one of her hot spots. "Ahh, ah!" She cried softly, gasping and then sighed. She could feel more relaxed as she massaged her body, and could feel one hand moving closer and closer to her sex.

Tai quickly looked at Amelia before she reached it, a look of 'Don't do that!' in her eyes, but then they quickly shut as, if not faster, than when she looked at her. A soft moan escaped her lips, her back arching up as she felt the finger inserted into her. She didn't know what it was, but Amelia had pleasured her better then she could do her own self, ever.

Amelia giggled when she heard the moans coming out of her friend's mouth. She then had two fingers in her Tai now as she kept moving them in and out. Using her two fingers Amelia spread the lips of Tai's sex and look in side of her. "Wow your so wet and pink inside." she said moving her mouth closer to her friend's pussy. "Make a wish Tai." she said now she start to blow into her friend's sex. She then start to lick Tai's pussy as each lick gotten deeper and longer. "And you taste good to." she said as she kept on licking all the juice of Tai.

Tai gasped as her pussy was blown on, her back lifting up into another arch and dropping down. "Oh! Oh please...Amelia!" She moaned out the words, using one of her hands to grope her breast now. She couldn't stop now, her body was running on a mind of it's own. "P-please! S-stop it!" She tried to say normally, but moaned the words just as before, her body clenching up and then relaxing and doing it again.

Amelia look up to see Tai playing her own breasts as she listen to her moans. She giggled when she heard Tai say to stop in a moan. "If you really don't like this then why are you moaning?" she asked as she kept on teasing Tai's pussy. Amelia then her body around so that her sex was in front of Tai. "Go a head Tai and have as much as you want." she said licking Tai's pussy up then down. Her tongue circle around Tai's before she start to suck on her clit.

Tai gasped softly, still moaning. "I-it's n-not-t me!" She said softly, holding her hand back from massaging her self. She was using a lot of force of will to stop her self from any more signs of being turned on. "P-please, Am-melia!" She moaned out the words, noticing the pussy placed in front of her. She didn't want to mess with it, but she could feel her body trying to make her reach for it. She continued to fight back her feelings, not wanting to submit to Amelia.

Amelia giggled to her Tai' when she said it wasn't her. "Then who is it then?" she asked as she kept on licking her sex. Her hand slowly ran down her body before it made it to her own pussy. She just put two of her fingers in to herself as a grin came to her face. She then spread the lip's of her pussy showing Tai the inside of her. "Come on now I know you want to." she said as her juices drip from her. She start to suck on Tai's clit as she kept herself open for Tai.

Back
Top Bottom