Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Ravish&Ravage

Hiya y'all!

It would just happen that you came across the request thread of a rather wicked and kinky slut. So hold on to your chair.
Let me introduce myself. I'm a girl with a pretty growing history of roleplay, recently I'm playing mostly through discord but I'll do PM's for the right scenario and partner ^^
I'm located in Central Europe and working in a rather demanding business so please, take that into account while messaging me. I prefer quality over quantity when it comes to post length. To prove that you read my thread, please answer a question. Do you want me to swallow?

My must haves.

Cocks.
And rather big, at least 12", up to 18, maybe 20. I can't stress enough how much I love big dicks, almost nothing gets me going more than that. If you'd like to use tentacles instead I'm also game.

Roughness. Pull my hair, choke me, slap my ass, push me to a wall. Rough me up.

Faceclaims. And by a "must have" here I mean that I'll have one, you don't have to but it's welcome ^^

My faves (but these are not must haves!)

Multiple and/or exotic cocks. Animal cocks, having two cocks, having two animal cocks. I mentioned that almost nothing gets me going more than a big cock? Add another one and make it knotted or tapered and you've got it all.

Futanaris. Just love them <3 Won't play one but will happy play against one.

Monsters.

Interracial. I'd play against any race. I'd play as Caucasian, Latina or East Asian.

Multiple partners.

Gender Bender.
If I'd get to play as a guy who (rather quickly and instantly) gets turned into a girl I would just melt from happiness. Please note that I'm looking to play the girl quickly, don't want to spent a lot of time as a guy.

My limits.

Scat.
Gore.
Mutilation.
Death.

I also won't play a Dom.

Hope to hear from ya ^^

I'm in the mood for anything, just ask away ^^

Last edited:
Bump ❤️
Soon I'm going to be on my way back from the vacation I declared on my profiles status. I'll do my best to try and reply to all you lovely people who messaged me but there's a lot of you so please, be patient with me ^^

And do message me if you'd like to talk some roleplay, I might have a few roleplay slots left for your special idea 😗

Bump
If you messaged me lately and I have not reached back I'm sorry, I got overwhelmed. Please message me again <3

Back
Top Bottom