Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Little Black Book

Ridley

Meteorite
(Still heavily under construction yo)

( )______))___________________))
"You can't use up creativity. The More you use, the more you have."
-Maya Angelou

About Me:
Heyo! Thanks for taking the time to read my request thread. I'd just like to point out that I only RP via Discord or PM's, sorry if that's a problem. Also, please don't post in this thread. That way I can add to it later and all that good stuff. My DM's are always open though I'm not always the fastest at replying. I figured it would be easier to just put everything in a list, so here we go!

Plot vs Smut:
Ultimately I'm hoping to achieve somewhere around 70% plot and 30% smut but that's not a hard limit. I also only RP in 3rd person. Sorry 1st person is just too jarring. I do however DM(dungeon Master) roleplay's if that's your thing.

Word Count/Length:
I tend to hover somewhere around 500 to 1000 words a post. I don't ask that my partners match my post or anything like that. Only that they give me something to work with. I don't usually do rapid fire posts unless it's texting or mostly dialogue.

Reply Frequency:
Generally I can muster time to post once or twice a day on the weekdays and more on the weekends. Occasionally though I can go a day or two without posting. Any longer than that and I will send my partner a message. I'm usually not in a huge hurry to get replies back and would much rather my partner post in there own time and be happy with the results.

Roles/Pairings/Fandoms
[FxM]: I only play the male role, usually switch or bottom.
[FxF]: I usually only play switch/top.
[FxNB]: Depending, I usually play the female.

F-List coming soon!

Fandoms:
Witcher, Masquerade, Cyberpunk, White Wolf, Dungeons & Dragons, DC/Marvel

Pairings: (Bold is my role)
Vampire x Human, Succubus x Human, Detective x Convict, Preppy x Nerd, Super Villain x Super Hero, Soldier x Captive.

Plots/Ideas:

Clockwork Hearts
Setting: Steam punk/Victorian
Role: FxAny
Set after the end of a long a bloody war between two nations. War threatens to flair up in the wake of a terrorist attack. With neither side willing to trust each other both nations send representatives to investigate. With the war still fresh in everyone's memories can the two agents put there differences aside to work together and find who is responsible?
(A really crummy synopsis, I have a full backstory and write out on google docs. Basically an enemies to lovers sort of plot)

More to come soon!

Post Samples

Coming soon!

Back
Top Bottom