Mx Female This Stoner Girl Is a Waste of Space

gigachoch

Banned
Banished
For this plot I’m just looking for a lighthearted, fun, and smutty role play involving two characters building an unexpected relationship/friendship in a slice of life style setting. I don’t have all of the details worked out yet, but that’s because I would love to craft this story with whoever PMs me with interest in the idea! What I do imagine, is a situation where MC is getting pretty fed up with his (sibling/step sibling/brother’s girlfriend/sister’s friend/friend’s girlfriend/roommate/roommate’s girlfriend/etc.) who is currently living under a roof that he pays rent for. What’s making him so mad? Well it can be any number of reasons. She doesn’t help out around the house with chores, she doesn’t offer to pay for anything, she always smells like weed, she’s rude, flirty, teasing, and…oh I see. Maybe he’s suffering from sexual frustration? That makes a lot of sense to me!

Hopefully you get my point in that the ideas are endless, but it always ends up in the two of them hashing it out over a great, smutty scene, and then some. Obviously limits will be respected, and I know there’s a lot of people out there who aren’t fond of cheating, incest, or non-con/dub-con, and that’s ok with me. I’m very kink friendly, and very respectful of other’s limits. Don’t be deterred because you’re afraid we won’t match up kink wise, I’m always willing to compromise! Also, I feel that I should make a disclaimer, I’m not coming up with this idea because I actually view all people who smoke a lot as lazy or annoying, I’m a fan myself, but I just like the idea of playing a character who may start out as straight edge, has a shitty view of people who smoke, and from the relationship that YC, and MC cultivate, he might just be changed in his views and start to explore a little bit. Anyways, I want to thank you for taking the time to read this, my name is Oli by the way, and I’m looking forward to hearing from you on here in PMs, or over on discord. My username is gigachoch#6374 if you’d like to just add me on there!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom