Fx Any Cupcake Bakery (Canons. Canons everywhere.) NSFW

Cupcake

He Calls Me Princess Too
Sorry for the wall of text.
Please hit me up with an idea. I'm not gonna reply if you hit me with "Hi" or "wanna rp?" Please lay out your pitch and get to the point.
I'm not interested in pure romance plots. I vastly prefer bad ends, dub con, or coercion.
I only rp as Canon characters i'm afraid, so if you're looking for ocs, you're kinda SOL. I'll play WITH ocs though.

Now. With that out of the freaking way.
Character Cravings! (All would be played at least 16) Bold indicates someone I REALLY wanna play.
Cerberus or Azazel from helltaker
Tatsumaki from One Punch Man
Shuna or Milim from that time i got reincarnated as a slime
Mamako from Don't you love your mom and her two hit multi targeted attacks
Nia Teppelin from TTGL
Ruby from RWBY (Something like the jullaby work out comic would kick so much ass) This With kali would also be good
Peach from mario (preferably across from bowser)
Iono, Hilda, Rosa, Gloria, Marnie, Roxanne or Flannery from Pokemon. Also Gardevoir, Lopunny, Hatterene, Mawile X Human would be a pretty fun idea.
Nonon, Ryuko or Mako from KLK
Chie, Rise or Yukiko from persona 4,
CINDY, Yuffie, Rikku, Tifa, Aerith, Fran, Ashe, or Aerith from Final fantasy
Tomoko from Watamote
Isabelle or Ankha from animal crossing
Komi From Komi San Can't Communicate
Uzaki from Uzaki-chan what's to hang out
Konata or Miyuki from Lucky Star
Rinko Iori from Gundam Build Fighters, Gyanko or Hoshina from Tri Fighters
Seraphina, Yukimaru or Rozalin from disgaea
Gwen, Vex (new, big craving), Lulu, Poppy, Jinx, Taliyah or Lux from League of legends
Midna or BOTW Zelda from Zelda
Hinoa and Minoto from MH rise
Sailor Venus, Sailor Jupiter
, Moon, Mars or Mercury from Sailor Moon
Kyoko or Misako or both (river city girls)
Almost any precure (I've seen huggto, Go princess (my favorite) Delicious Party, Kira kira precure alamode, and Some of smile,
Hibiki or Chris From Symphogear
Ichigo, Mint, Pudding, or Lettuce (Everybody but Zakuro, Basically) from Tokyo Mew Mew
Bridget from Guilty Gear
Nezuko, Mitsuri or Shinobu from Demon Slayer.

Here's a list of kinks!
Mating Press/Full Anal Nelson, Oral Fixation/Fingers in mouth, Praise Kink , Basic Dirty Talk (being vocal in sex is VERY important), Clothing/uniform/dress up kinks, School uniforms, stockings, thigh highs, pantsu, etc. Cuffs/Blindfolds, basic bitch bdsm, Hair Pulling, Facefucking/Deepthroat in general, Collar/Leash play, Footjobs and socks are very nice
Degradation is nice but with caveats. There are certain phrases i like to avoid. I'm a big fan of cartoonish over the top misogyny though (Girls cant play video games, type stuff) Misogyny is a huge kink. Seriously. Even the silliest stuff. "you're blonde I'll talk slower" Is a personal favorite.
Jizz On my face, in my mouth, eyes, nose, etc, More Aggressive sex, painal, slapping, choking., HARD dirty talk, insults, degradation, verbal abuse ,Daddy Kink, NTR/Cheating The fat ugly hentai dude trope, ear sex, gore with regeneration, snuff with respawning, etc.
NO LIST
No scat, no vore, no inflation, no focus on my characters sweat or armpits or smell or whatever... Just not for me.

And here are some basic plots
NEET Plots
Turns out you hacked the wrong folks: Something involving NEET computer hacker types stumbling onto organized crime, and assuming all their boomer data storage can't be real criminals and must be some kind of ARG or LARP, so they fuck with the numbers and cause enough havoc to have the mob get real interested in a "meeting" with the dumb nerd girl who caused them so much trouble
Rent Is Due: Having sex with the landlord to keep your apartment or to help mom and dad pay the rent. simple, sweet, dirty.

The Dollcore Aesthetic is a lifestyle: Dollcore is a niche I've kinda been forging from my own kinks and aesthetic desires, the desire in this situation would revolve around a girl being coerced or forced to adopt a streamer niche focused entirely on pastel, egirl, gothic lolita fashion and the like. Play doll-characters, be a doll, pose and dress however chat or your agent suggest, don't think for yourself, maybe even upload things to an OF if chat ask real nice!
Magical Girl Plots
Real laifu Waifu:
A creepy otaku bastard has a crush on a magical girl and won't just accept figurines or cosplay. He's tracked down her real identity and has blackmail, so he's gonna force her to do whatever he wants. He has all her merch, now he wants the real thing. Could turn into a twisted romance

Speaking of Twisted Romance:
Ever seen Tokyo Mew Mew? Quiche and Ichigo is the perfect dynamic here. A villain with a twisted yandere obsession with the pretty heroine decides he has to have her, by any means necessary

Last edited:
I should probably add a few more scenarios soon. Stay tuned.

Bump. If I've lost track of our rp please feel free to hit me with a poke.

I'm bumping but also notifying you that I added several new girls.

Bump. Not replacing anyone. I just like ideas and have room for a couple more rps.

I have returned from Hiatus

Updated Some Kinks and Cravings. I'd really like some faceless male gangbangs, creepy otaku blackmail, or general very hentai style plots

Last edited:
Something with Futaba from persona 5 would also be pretty fuckin neato.

Eyo. Still looking for Tomoko, Futaba, Ruby, Yuffie or Gwen in particular.

Howdy, I'd like to add Vex to this list

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom