[BNWO] - The K/DA Blacked Whores

Ikiza

Meteorite

K/DA - The Baddest go BLACK

a3bef858b308847bd7f6af412eb64309.png

Here i'm opening an RP focused on degradation, moral degeneration and stuttyfication, BNWO and BBC around the K/DA Sluts.

This is a very kinky erotic roleplay centered in a deep and gradual degrading journey where all the possible fantasies about turning a young and innocent babe into a nasty blacked cock breeding sow are fullfiled.

Still young, these girls will be starting their careers, achieving to be idols and seeking for fame; But for them to become famous they got within an influent criminal, owner of a bar/nightclub for influential blacks only, where they will be trained and used by him and his clients, as slut strippers for the BNWO cause.

dfdf
Rules:​

• It's not a group. Each girl will be trained and used separately, the world is the same and the stories will all be connected. So grouping can happen sometimes, but it wont be needed for everyone to be online together this way.
  • Literacy:At least semi-literate, being able to write a paragraph is enough for me, i just can't get too much out of one liners.

• You must be almost limitless.I love nasty roleplays centered in girls falling into the world of disgusting pleasure as whores, getting addicted to hard drugs like crack and having on them such strong alcohol, crack and cum smell that they're unnable to go back home and just stay more and more, going deeper and deeper into the addiction.
  • Detailing:I wanna a detailed degradation process, so even which kind of make up your character will be wearing or what kind of hair style will matter a lot for each training section, so be ready for some crazy stuff that you probably never thought could be done in such erotic way.

• Knowledge: No previous League of Legends or K/DA knowledge is needed, all the context will be given in private so you know how to interpretate each character the way you find it more interesting but having a a solid base to work with.

• Feel free to suggest something different: You're into BBC/BNWO and want to be degraded and but have something else in mind than these K/DA girls? Feel free to message me your idea, as an experienced narrator, doing this kind of rp is quite easy.

00bb7c7f1b8fb35c6f52dbf4fc569cde.png
About me:

I've been doing erotic roleplay for the past couple years, almost 8 years of ERP, RP, RPG, and fanfic writing experience and also a discord bot developer. In those years i roleplayed with a huge amount of different partners with all kinds of diferent literacies. I love to create world and explore each detail of it's characters, but my favorite type of narrative is about the good, innocent and pure ones falling into the darkness and being corrupted by the evil and the pleasure of "freedom", the addicting sensation of breaking every single taboo there is just to find out that their "freedom" is actually be a slave to the pleasure, each time ruining their lifes and future more and more to point their can only live under heavy drugs because the reality is just too harsh and sad to be faced directly.
I'm also very experienced with dramas, romances and in special; horror.

My limits are pretty much nothing, one of my biggest and most favorite kinks is actually abortion sex and markings, i'm already a degenerate sentenced to hell due my sins of fantasizing about ruining people's lifes as the worst influence ever.

Contact me: Ikiza#8767​

Back
Top Bottom