Mx Female A Teacher's Romance!

Hello! I'm Dan, 27 years old and from the UK. This is more of a streamlined version of my other I'm an experienced, and detailed roleplayer. Looking for longer term roleplays. I am looking for sexual, lewd, naughty scenes, but also romantic and more slice of life type roleplays!

I'm also something of a switch. So more than happy to play more dominant (but perhaps not a total master/slave vibe), or more submissive (more than happy to play against dommes and have very few limits with more dominant and demanding partners!).

More than happy to play through threads, Pm's and possibly Discord, if that is something you prefer. I'm a detailed, descriptive and well thought out roleplayer. I'll match my partner for detail and post length, but normally I write 2/3/4 good length paragraphs. Currently working hybrid working, some days from home, some in my office, so I'm online most days, so can manage to reply rather quickly if you wanted to get a back and forth going. I'll prewarn my partners when I am going to be offline for a long duration.

Right. Now for the idea itself!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

London City Centre Highschool is one of the best schools in the country. With the brightest and best students, but also some of the very best staff and teachers in the country. Especially selected and highly skilled in their specific areas.

My character would be Dan. In his early to mid 20s, fresh out of university, after training to teach Biology. He's been selected to teach in this school, and that's where the fun begins!

I've basically developed a roster of characters. The Teaching Staff can be found here!
New Characters! Please welcome The Parents Committee

With a bunch of female teaching staff and behind the scenes staff! It would be truly amazing to partner with someone who was willing to create a character based around one of them! Their personality can be anything, we can develop a backstory, everything about their life and who they are is open to our discussions! I'm even more than happy for you to create a new character, similar to what I already have established, with a faceclaim, of course.

Scenes can be one on one, and focus on Dan with one of the other teachers. Or it can be more like Dan weaving his way through the school. Meeting many of the teachers. Hell, Polyamory could always be on the cards!

I'm open for my character to look however my partner desires. You want a skinny white guy? Sure! Maybe you prefer a darker skinned, muscular, bull, that can be arranged too! I am pretty comfortable playing any type, honestly!

Some general scene ideas,

Romance/Dating/Affair - Meeting one of the other teachers at the same school and developing a romance with them. Whether it's affair based (they could be married), or they are actually dating. I would love to focus on sneaking around at work, in their classrooms, and their life outside of the school as we develop their relationship and romance further together.

The Prom - A scene or start of a scene based around the school, end of year Prom. Perhaps Dan and one of his colleagues have been asked to chaperone and watch over Prom. Both getting dressed up in their classy outfits and keeping a check on the students. Who knows what might happen after a few drinks together! Would also work as an already dating scene, or one with a fresh romance.

First Day Supervision - This would be starting at Dan's first day on the job. Working beneath or alongside one of the other teachers, shadowing them through the day.

School Trip- Either a day away somewhere (zoo, parks, museum), or have it as a sort of week away, somewhere in a different country. Basically Dan, and another teacher/teachers, are on the trip to supervise the kids. Who knows what sort of fun they can sneak off to get up too?

So, if you're interested. Drop me a PM on here, and we can discuss! I'm pretty open kinkwise, so don't be afraid to ask for anything! Look forward to hearing from some of you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom