Mx Female CGL or gentle domme RP

CobaltBlue

Meteorite
I am a switch, but I've been struggling to figure my tone and preferences within it. I'm creating this thread with the hope of finding a female writing partner (not someone playing against their gender or non-binary) who wants to work with me towards discovering more about what I enjoy and where I enjoy it.

• Preferably, I'd like to explore a CGL relationship where I'd be a middle, identifying on the older end of the spectrum (15 years old). To make sure I'm being clear: this would be a RP with two full adults, MC will be either mid-30s or mid-20s, but will exhibit middle-ish tendencies in private. There would not be littlespace in this RP.
  • If that doesn't appeal, I wouldn't mind the RP instead focusing on a gentle domme with MC.

As a writer I tend to write with more emphasis on internal monologue / emotion.

Plot thoughts

For plots, my preferences are action, and sci-fi, with some cyberpunk or modern thrown in sometimes. I'm open to plot ideas and pairings. This will be a human x human RP.

I want maybe an equal amount of plot to smut. I want both characters to get to know each other and build some foundation before smut starts poking into play. But MC will have a high sex drive, so that'll be part of the equation. I would expect the RP will start with the feel of a medium-burn relationship.

A small sampling of ideas for pairings (YC on the left):
Soldier x Commander
Hacker x Hacker
Therapist x King's Third Son
(?Best?) Friend x Friend
Incest-based pairing
The RP will be realistic, consensual. Mutually supportive.

At this moment in time, I'm not into hard modes of BDSM/domination -- positive support and affirmations will get you everywhere with MC. As a switch, there'll likely be times I'll be looking for more control, but a lot of this RP has me trying to figure out where my boundaries are, so I'm open to toning down a bit of how I'd normally approach things and discussing new kinks.

Always present kinks:
- Deep character attachments
- Possessive/obsessive​
- Affection through touch (cuddling, hugs)​
- Oral, vaginal (including clit play, fingering), titfucking
- Biting/scratching

Less important kinks I enjoy:
- Free use
- Corruption / hypnosis
- Multiple orgasms (YC)
- Cum play/cum marking
- Incest
- Hairy bush

My limits are / there will be no:
- Cheating / Adultery
- Abuse / Sadism / Masochism
- Chastity / Orgasm denial
- Humiliation
- Degradation
- Watersports / Bathroom control
- Scat / Vomiting​
- Exhibitionism
- Caging
- Bad ends / Vore

I live in PST (GMT-7). I'd vastly prefer that this RP take place on Discord. I'd like to exchange posts at least three times a week, if not more frequently. I'm not very ghost friendly - if you wish to end the RP, please tell me before you do so.

I like to get to know my writing partners a bit better - so please do expect there to be some OOC chat. (I usually try to tune some of my character based on my partner's preferences.)

Any writing partner must be mostly grammatically correct. I tend to write about three paragraphs per response, varying between 200-500 words on average. Please give similar response lengths, if not longer. Since I'm new to RP, I inadvertently godmod on occasion, but I'm slowly getting better at it.

If you have questions, or wish to RP, please send me a line. Writing samples are available upon request. When reaching out to me in your first message, you must include your timezone so that I can know what to expect from a time differences perspective. I also need to know what style of writing you prefer - first or third person.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom