Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts 2022 - Professor Augsburg's Private Quarters

LeaT

Supernova
tumblr_mu0j78okvz1sexsovo3_250.gifv

The new term had barely begun and Mina had conjured a small pool that reminded her of where she had grown up as a child. She enjoyed a lovely bath, her naked body glistening in the magical moonlight as she emerged from the water. She picked up her wand, drying her pale flesh even as she left her hair wet. She preferred to tend to it herself, not quite managing the finesse of magical hair care without her thick locks puffing out in a magical but particularly flattering way. Even alone, modesty required that she soon slip into a light rob, she had learned that there were truly no 'off' hours in a school like Hogwarts. She sat before a mirror and stroked a brush through her long hair, enjoying the soothing peacefulness of the simple ritual.

@Red Day

Everything was wonderful. Everything was awful. Why was it so hot? Titus could feel the blood rushing in his ears. He could feel it rushing everywhere. He could also feel his clothes. The chain around his neck pressed into his chest by his shirt which in turn was weighed down by his robes. His underwear likewise pressed against him and his pants and robes brushed agaisnst his skin in different places. Too late he realized he had definitely measured out too much of the potion. Or had he added too much He took a deep breath and let it out slowly. He had been here before, the sensory overload. Too much spider silk probably... At least this was mildly pleasant. However there was one thing...

He looked around his dormitory. None of the other boys were here. He could just set up the agreed signal for privacy and take care of... Oh no. Titus watched as if through a window as Andrew Pine walked into the dormitory. He spotted Titus sitting at the edge of his bed in a daze and got that look. Drew was a good friend and trusted teammate, but he could be really judgmental. And, Titus noticed as the boy bent over to look at him, he had beautiful eyes. No wonder Juturna had turned him down in favor of Drew.

"You okay?" Drew asked, his voice a mixture of concern and annoyance.

Titus nodded slowly, responding with a lazy "Mmmmmmm-hmmmmmmm," finding that words just seemed like too much effort right now.

Drew sighed, a lovely relaxing sound, like a spring breeze. "I don't know what you've been messing around with this time, but I best take you to see a teacher."

Titus's world turned a shade darker at those words. He shook his head. "Noooo, no. Bad idea." Before he could say anything else though he found himself on his feet, walking out of the Hufflepuff common room with Drew. For a while, Titus forgot where they were going. He lost himself in the magic of Hogwarts, enjoying the the hallways as if for the first time. Every small detail of the paintings, the marks and scratches on the walls and fursnishings from centuried of student shenanigans, the pale shimmer of a passing ghost seemed new and exciting. With every step the worst of the potion began to wear off. He realized where they were going, and began to panic again.

"Hopefully Professor Augsburg will be kind enough to keep this to herself, for the sake of team. We can't have you getting in any trouble. But more importantly, I need to make sure you're okay."

Titus grunted his displeasure. What could he tell his teacher? That a seventh year had asked him to brew up a potion for a little extra help in the bedroom? That he was brewing potions in secret to sell to other students? That he regularly sampled them to make sure he wasn't putting anyone else in danger? Maybe he could just blame it on a food allergy. He was already coming out of the haze, though he did still feel hot and short of breath.

"Drew, I'm fine..." he said. "Just... take me back and I'll sleep it off."

But Drew kept walking, and the feel of his hand on Titus's back felt too nice to put up too much of a fight. Soon they were before Professor Augsburg's door. Drew reached up and knocked.

Last edited:
As Professor Augsburg slowly relaxed, finally managing to let her many worries and obsessions grow still for a few precious moments. She laid down her brush and stood before her mirror. While it was hard to be objective about such things, she still felt as if she were an attractive woman. Her hands went to her hips, broad enough to be curvy then swept up her still flat stomach as she turned herself to the side to consider her profile. Hands still moving upward to the full swell of her well formed breasts. She let her fingers spread over the softness of her orbs, each one brushing over a quickly hardening nipple as she smiled at herself in the mirror. She picked up her wand, despite the concerns she had about it, she still found magic more useful than not, even in times like this.

With a casual swish, she dispelled her conjured bath and moved to the comfortable love seat before the fire, enjoying the warmth on her barely covered body. She sat in the center then shifted to the side so she was semi-reclined and her legs spread slightly. She fiddled with her wand, still smiling as she recalled a night in the girl's dormitory above the Hufflepuff common room. It wasn't exactly in the curriculum, but it was hardly surprising that study of magic commingled with the girl's natural curiosity about the pleasures of their own bodies. She gave her wand something of a quick twirl and almost instantly moaned in pleasure as her hips rocked. She repeated the act with similar results then progressed to some rather suggestive thrusts with the wand as she bit her lower lip to squelch a louder moan. She could feel the pleasure building in her body along with a warmth that wasn't from the fire.

She wanted to take her time, but she was anxious, almost desperately so. Her chest heaved as her breathing got more ragged and irregular, the robe falling open to reveal one breast which she squeezed with her free hand. She was soon panting, feeling her climax building, it wouldn't be long. She was better at this than she really should be.

Her eyes went wide with the knock on the door. Her wand went still, her body froze except for that she was still panting, her pale skin flushed with desire. But she couldn't just ignore the knock, at this hour it was probably something serious. She kept her wand in her hand and straightened her robe as best she could. Glancing in the mirror she had mussed her hair but that would have to wait, she wouldn't risk the wand on it.

Opening the door she looked at Drew first, he was a handsome boy, very nice. "Drew!" Her question about why he was here unspoken, but as she acknowledged the second student in her doorway, she suspected the answer. "Titus..." She didn't know the particulars just yet, but this was hardly the first bit of mischief her star chaser had gotten himself into. Titus was equally handsome but the physique completed the package in ways few boys his age could manage. If it weren't for his over inflated, even if somewhat justified, opinion of himself he would be the perfect image of a modern male wizard. That and his affinity for trouble.

She wasn't quite sure but it was clear something was 'off' with Titus. "Come in, set him down before the fire." She said, motioning the well upholstered love seat she had just been sprawled across. "What is going on?" She asked as she tugged her robe more tightly about her as if trying to be as modest as possible before her two students.

Last edited:
"Come on, Drew. Let's jussst go, before she opens the door." There was a delay, though Titus got the impression that his current state and the dread of being brought before a teacher drew it out even longer. Still, he dared to hope that Professor Augsburg was currently out. "See, she's not here. I'm fine, let's just-"

The door opened and all the progress Titus had made in pulling himself together immediately dissolved away. It was the scent that hit him first, even before the door was fully open. His nostrils flared as he breathed in pleasant aroma. Oh. His mind quickly ran through the past few months, almost as if re-experiencing every time he'd smelled it. The flavor of this one was different however, but he could almost identify it. The moment the door cracked open, it was already over for Titus. But when it fully opened and he caught sight of his professor, it certainly didn't help. He could hear her shortness of breath, the air brushing past her red lips; he could see the flush of her skin and the rapid movement of her chest inside that small blue robe.

He was speechless, and a pressure told him he was biting his lip. She greeted Drew then turned to look at him. She was beautiful. Those same eyes that always looked through his bullshit in class now held the world. Even her hair, mussed as it was, moved in perfect waves around her as she turned her head.

"Titus..."

He felt waves of warmth and pleasure ripple out from his chest as she spoke his name. Unable to hold it back, he let out a low groan. She invited them in and Titus felt Drew's firm hand lead him to the loveseat. As they took their seats, Titus got another whiff of Professor Augsburg's scent. He tilted his head running his eyes up and down his Head of House's form. If he just reached out he could easily untie it and let it fall open... The fire was too warm. His own clothing was too hot.

"I'm not sure. I just found him like this, sitting on his bed in the common room. I can't tell if he's been jinxed or what." Drew knew Titus well enough to suspect the real nature of his situation, but it was clear he was trying to keep them out of any more trouble. "Or maybe someone slipped him a potion. You know how it is. We don't have any match for another two weeks, but some of the Slytherin girls have been a little... aggressive with him lately."

Titus fidgeted in his seat, his blood was rushing once more. "I'm... fine..." he said, even as he shed his own school robes and pulled at his tie. "Just a little warm. I can just... go take a cold bath and... I'll be fine." As he spoke he didn't take his eyes of Professor Augsburg. A bath with her didn't sound so bad though.

Professor Augsburg listened with arm folded, and hip-cocked, it would be a familiar pose to any of her students. One might have expected to hear her toe tapping impatiently as she often did in class when waiting for an answer, except she was barefoot. She remained intensely listening as Drew described how he found his housemate in the common room. She shifted as she began to speculate and the faint smile that curled her lips was reserved for Drew alone. She bent slightly as he was seated next to Titus and he was rewarded with a deep view into her cleavage. "You are a good friend Drew, but I think we both know it is almost certainly a potion and no one just 'slipped it to him'.

As she turned back to Titus the smile melted completely and she stood back to her full height. Her tone was short and sharp as she continued her own assessment of the situation. "Besides, I would hope I have given you two at least enough instruction in defense to protect yourself from some 'Slytherin girls'." She practically spit out the name of the rival house as if it tasted bitter upon her full red lips. The friendly rivalry between the houses was something deeper for her when it came to Slyterin.

She stood and though a moment, dunking him physically into the Black Lake did sound appealing she really did need to understand just a bit more about what special touches he put into what looked like an advanced love potion. She weighed the advantages and disadvantages of having Drew stay but opted for discretion over her own security. There was a thin line between love and lust and a young potion maker might easily cross the line. But having one student dabbling in such things was bad enough, there was no sense cluing Drew in on such things, he hardly had Titus' skill with potions and could easily find himself in trouble. "Thank you Drew, I will take it from here, you can return to the common room if you think you can do so without being set upon by ravaging girls in green robes." She teased him gently but also left a hint that she would prefer more direct answers in such situations.

Once Drew was gone she pulled out her wand, tapping it against her thigh as she walked back towards her wayward student now patient. "So just what did you put in the potion Titus?" She asked him directly. Love potions had been around even longer than Hogwarts, it was a natural direction for magic to take and in ancient times one of the few cross overs between the magical and muggle world. A down on their luck witch or wizard could make a few coins with even the simplest of concoctions. At that level, they were quite simple and easily would wear off given adequate time. But like all things magical, those who delve deeply into the art can find subtleties that make their resolution a bit more complicated. A simple one might just adjust the arousal level of the person imbibing it and a simple sexual release would be enough to dispel the effects. More advanced potions might require not only the imbibers satisfaction, but that of their partner as well. The sort of thing that could perhaps spark a real relationship where none existed before, though it often had disappointing or even unexpected results.

Considering what she had been doing before the knock on her door, she wasn't thinking as clearly as she might in her classroom. It would be ironic if she had to use similar magic on her student even before she got a chance to complete it on herself. But such were the duties of a Hogwarts professor and head of house. At least with Titus, he was very easy on the eyes and she didn't necessarily begrudge her interruption as much as she might others.

Titus watched the conversation going, unsure if commenting any more would be worse or better than him. At the very least it seemed Drew had been spared the wrath of the former Auror. As she seemed to grow in size and sheer presence she scolded the boys. There was a bit of fear in Titus, but he couldn't help but think he'd always found it hot when she was like this. He'd had dreams about serving a detention for her. She walked back towards him. The sound of her footsteps and the wand thumping against flesh filled his ears. It only served to draw his attention to her bare legs.

"So just what did you put in the potion Titus?"

Again, his name on her lips sent made his body sing. He was in a daze and almost felt like he was in one of those dreams. He could vividly remember those dreams. Some ridiculous set up that led to the woman's mouth on his and then her body on his. He'd once fantasized about her taking his virginity and guiding him in how to be with a woman. Then he'd gained his own experience, and they shifted to bending her over her desk or taking her out on a public date. That and so many other images, new and old, flooded his imagination.

He gradually realized he was still in the same room, staring slack-jawed. As he regained his composure, he could focus more on his professor. The sensory side effect of the potion seemed to be wearing off. He got the feeling that this was more what the potion was supposed to feel like. Yes, his senses were still heightened but it wasn't overwhelming anymore. He stopped to think. This could be some serious trouble if she suspected worse from the potion. He took a deep breath, though catching another whiff of her soap, her body, her previous activities did nothing to focus him.

He held up his hands. "Hey, hey. It's not... a love potion. Not... not really." He found he was still breathing shallow breaths. The combined effect of the potion's effect and his fear of punishment. The legalities of various levels of infatuation, love, lust potions were a complete mess. Ethics, legalities, potential genocidal offspring incapable of love. These were exactly the sorts of things Titus hated to think about. So he aimed lower, if a bit more intricate.

"It's just something called Marston's Good Time Cordial..." He eyed his professor for any sign of recognition. It wasn't something one found in a textbook. More like a sleazy website or magazine for young men. "It's just meant to help a man out... to uh... you know, perform better. You know... Get it up, keep it up, be in tune with someone else's body. Ensures he makes everyone happy." He grinned even as his pants strained with the result. This specific mix was a recent invention, created, ironically enough, as a safer alternative to the recent trend of mixing euphoria potions, engorgement charms, and the Muggle's little blue pills. As it was presented, it had a mild effect barely worth paying for. Something someone had slapped together to sell to foolish young men. But the fundamentals of the potion were solid. Titus had believed he could alter it to fully deliver on its promises. "I used box wine in place of champagne..." Not the best idea in retrospect.

"The real problem is I just used too much spider silk, I think... It heightened my senses a little too much..." The fire was really warm. He stopped to wipe his forehead and unbutton another button on his shirt. "I could hear every movement of the castle earlier. I could feel every thread of my clothes. I had to cover my eyes from the light."

He gestured at the room around them. "Now it's not so bad. It's fading... But it's still too hot. I can hear your breathing, and your robe... the fabric moving against your skin. I can sm-" He stopped mid-sentence. He'd been so overwhelmed he hadn't thought earlier. Just why was Professor Augsburg so worked up? He glanced at that same wand and smirked. The young man made an exaggerated show of breathing in. Even Titus was surprised by the authenticity of the resulting mmmmm and lip bite. "And... I can smell your arousal."

He stood up. "Just let me go please, Professor. I won't do it again." Titus knew full well that he was an even worse liar than Drew, but he had to try. Still, he made no movements to the door. Every muscle in his body instead was poised to close the distance between himself and his Head of House.

Mina was no stranger to the idea that many of her male, and some of her female students fantasized about her. While she would not admit it, she had sometimes fantasized about some of them, Titus being no exception and near the top of her current play list. But never had she seen it so openly than in Titus' current expression. He was more than undressing her with his eyes, she was certain of that and it both titillated and infuriated the professor.

She was about to take more drastic measures to stir him from his besotted state of mind as cute as it was, she had more tolerance for it than normal. But he seemed to find some small focus to at least try and answer her question. She was not likely to report him to the Ministry of Magic for such transgressions, Hogwarts was after all built to be a relatively safe place for magical learning and experimentation. But he didn't necessarily know that she wouldn't report him, and she had every reason to find some other punishment for him short of expulsion and trial by Wizengamot. She had a wicked thought about a few punishments that might make the cocky chaser cringe a little, but her very well might enjoy it a bit too much.

"Sounds harmless enough which should probably be a warning." She gave a small laugh at the name but didn't recognize it but it was hardly her specialty. As he continued, she had a more difficult time keeping a straight face. "I had no idea you had issues in that area Titus. Tsk tsk." She added with a swat of her wand on her leg with each 'tsk'. She was becoming convinced he wasn't in any mortal danger though it would bare keeping an eye on him for some time. Her own pleasures would have to wait unfortunately. But then she heard a detail that concerned her. "What do you mean be 'in tune with someone else's body?'" She asked the idea of that detail prompted her to pull her robe extra closed, though it merely stretched the fabric over her generous bosom. Her eyes, regrettably fell to notice his arousal making a rather impressive bulge in his pants.

She scoffed at the boxed wine but the spider silk, that was another matter. The sensory overload was to be expected, although given some of her own movements about that time, she blushed a little that he might have even sensed her. It wasn't impossible, though he would need to have been really thinking of her to have recognized her own, gyrations, among the hundreds of active students and staff in the castle.

"The sensations might be fading, but did you consider the reinforcing effects of the spider silk on the little blue pills of the muggles?" She asked, surprised that he hadn't considered such a side effect. "Spider silk is quite sensitive, but it is also quite strong and, ahem, durable." Her eyes fell once more to his growing problem.

"I think it would be best if you stopped thinking about me so much." She said, tugging at her robe rather unnecessarily as it simply couldn't be pulled any more closed. She had her wand of course, she could easily change her attire, that would have been a rather obvious solution, but she didn't even though the thought nagged at her.

"My what!!??" She said, her temper flaring as it often did even around students. She would not be nearly as offended if she were not actually quite aroused. She would almost admire his cheek if he made that accusation at a time when it was not at all true, but he was way too close to the mark for her comfort.

As he stood, she moved herself between him and the door, even though he made no clear move in that direction. Did she not want him to leave? He would probably be fine, though she could remember something about the muggle pills and overly long erections. There were probably more than a fair few students that would be more than happy to let the attractive chaser work out his 'problem' with them. But would it be responsible of her to unleash him upon those poor girls? But she didn't know what to say, she stood there in a moment of rare silence, her lips parted slightly, her gaze a little foggy. She took deep breaths, her breasts heaving as she fought back her own arousal which had been simmering throughout their conversation. For a moment she didn't look at him as his wise professor, she was a vulnerable woman, or so she appeared.

Back
Top Bottom