Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Looking for some 1 x 1 (love petplay. Dom)

ienjoypie

Planetoid
Hello! I'm enjoypie, and I am new here. I've got over 10 years of role playing experience and I want to try out some plots. My main things I'm into are..

Mistress/Slave
Mistress/Pet
Goddess/Pet Harem
Bad endings
Brainwashing
Adventure/Action
Witches in modern times
Medieval/Fantasy
Cyberpunk Stuff
Transformations
Bondage
Petgirls - I like mine either stumpy four legged petgirls, or in bitchsuits

I have a few plot ideas based around petgirls/petplay but I am open and willing to brainstorm and discuss anything you'd like. 18 AND UP obviously.

1. A tavern wench bumps into my character which causes her to drop an extremely rare gem. The gem shatters into a thousand pieces and MC is pissed. YC now argues with mine, and soon, the tavern owner and mayor get involved. Finally, a agreement comes to terms. YC will become the pet of MC until she sees fit that her time is served. Thus, later on that evening, MC walks on with yours leashed, collared, and on all fours.

2. YC, A naive Princess, wants the world to forget about her so that she can become a simple commoner and lead a different life. She seeks out MC, a powerful Witch that lives deep in the woods on the outskirts of the Kingdom. What she asks for is impossible, but because the Princess has no knowledge of magic or how it works, MC has an idea. She spins a solution. The spell will take up to two years to create because of the materials needed alignment of seasons and planets, and so on. In the meantime, with a simple transformation, she can hide the Princess in plain sight as her personal pet. The plan seems strange but also does seem like it would work so the Princess agrees.

3. A powerful mercenary has killed a great beast that was plaguing a town for weeks. The Mayor offers MC anything they would like in return. Without any hesitation, she asks for YC, but wants her to become her pet. Thus, she now joins her on her journey of monster slaying as she tags along on all fours.

4. YC, a engineer, has made a very powerful device with nanites that can transform a persons appearance and behavior. Because of this, she is constantly in danger from rival companies in this cyberpunk like universe who would stop at nothing to either kill her or take the device. MC is hired as a bodyguard to protect her and now lives with her. One night, when she asks YC what exactly it is she's working on, MC doesn't believe her that such a thing could be possible so YC let's her try the device out on her. MC starts to enjoy the device a bit too much.

5. A powerful witch, MC, is seeking an apprentice. YC shows up and is willing to work but has no magical talent at all. After weeks of trying to teach her, YC just cannot get the hang of it. However, MC starts to see that perhaps yours has another use as a Guinea pig of her various transformation spells.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom