Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lands of the Demon King Revised (Homebrew System, Non-Con Themed)

Morathor

Supernova
The Basics
I'm looking for 3-6 female characters (player gender does not matter) for an RP using my homebrewed system, Despair and Desire. I've recently finished overhauling it and am looking to take the updated version out for a spin. Generally, the system is modeled somewhat off of D&D fifth edition, but streamlined somewhat for forum play, and geared towards the characters being eventually defeated, captured, and raped. If that doesn't interest you, this will not be the RP for you.

The Premise
((Inspired by Curse of Strahd.))

While you were on a journey, you found yourself alone and lost. You may have been traveling the woods in a dense fog and couldn't find the path, or perhaps you were lost at sea. Whatever it was, you ended up in a strange land you've never been to, one you've probably never heard of, and you've found a mysterious mark tattooed (or perhaps branded) somewhere on your body.

Cautiously asking around, you soon learn that you are in a land ruled by a powerful demon lord, and that he does not allow anyone to leave his domain. Few have dared to defy him, and those who have stood against the demon have all failed. The luckiest of them are dead; others are made slaves to his lust and cruelty. But the mightiest rebels, the ones that have come closest to toppling the tyrant, face the worst fate of all: they are corrupted, twisted into his loyal generals, as a warning to the people not to rebel, not to hope, to accept despair.

But you don't accept anything. You are quite the dangerous individual in your own right--a great warrior, a powerful sorcerer, a lethal assassin. You aren't prepared to give up just yet. You've found a couple other new arrivals, and you're going to team up with them to take down this demon lord, and any general that gets in your way.

Or you're going to fail and face the fate of so many before you. You may even be made into a general yourself before this is all over.

The Kinks
This is a group RP and everyone's going to come in with their own kinks and limits. I will try my best to accommodate those; depending on how the group turns out, it might mean that certain scenes will be played out in separate, private threads, or that after falling in battle a captured character is handed off to a different enemy than the one that caught them. However, there are certain kinks it's going to be hard or impossible to avoid without completely rebuilding the setting and system. Also, I have some limits of my own; please don't expect those to show up if I'm involved in the scene. (You're welcome to do scenes between players that don't involve me.)

Anyway, the following kinks will be included:
--Noncon/rape/dubcon
--Corruption
--Nonsexual violence/pain
--Bondage/wrestling/tentacles
--Drugs/aphrodisiacs

And I won't be dealing with any of the following:
--Scat/watersports
--Underage/loli/shota
--Gore

Beyond that, I'll try to be accommodating and include things that the players will enjoy, at least for their own scenes. (I'll admit I'm a little on the fence about male PCs and incest but I can try if someone really wants to.)

So, what do you think? Anyone interested? Anyone have questions?

I would be very interested in playing in this! I took a look at your system and after 2 minutes of reading, made certain I hit that "Favorite" key on my browser. I'll have to complete reading through the system, but the basics are (thus far) looking quite good. Would you be OK if one player had more than one female adventurer?

I'm totally fine with a player controlling multiple characters, as long as everyone's on board and, preferably, playing the same number. I did have someone else reach out in PMs, so it might be viable to have two players controlling two or three adventurers each.

Well, we've got a third person who PMed me about playing, so that's probably enough to get started--whether each person has one or two characters, we can make it work just fine. When you get a chance, please join us at the new OOC thread. My PMs are also open if there are any ideas you prefer to discuss one on one.

Back
Top Bottom