Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[F LF GM] Smutty 5e Monster Romp

Rising Of The Moon

Super-Earth
I don't really have much experience making fancy request threads, so I apologize if this turns out a bit chaotic.

What am I looking for?
A DnD game with a high smut factor in which an all-female adventuring party goes out to fight monsters, eventually fails and gets fucked. It doesn't have to be pure smut - I've been playing non-smut DnD for years with two different groups now, and I do love a good story - but, well, if I wanted a normal DnD game I wouldn't ask around this particular website. I'd love to be a player in such a game, be that alone and playing multiple characters, or in a group, but I'm also happy to DM it.

What kinks am I looking for?
None of these are in and of themselves necessary, but naturally, I will give preference to people willing to indulge me here.
I have an F-List here, but let's break it down:
  • Monsters
  • Non-con
  • Breeding/Pregnancy
  • Oviposition
  • Nipple Penetration
  • Cumflation
  • Huge Cocks
  • Tentacles
  • Insects/Arachnids
Limits
  • Scat
  • Watersports
  • Sexualized Gore
About me in general
I've been playing 5e for years now, and also have DM experience. I'm up for playing over PMs, Thread or Discord - perhaps even live sessions on roll20, though I won't do voice. I'm in GMT+2. I usually aim for one to two posts per RP per week, but I don't always manage. I need to spread my time, attention and creativity around several things, and on occasion I'm short on one of these. But I'm checking in daily for OOC communication at the least.
My RP posts depend on the situation - setups in particular can get long - but on average I tend to be around 2 to 3 good paragraphs. If I react to multiple characters' actions or posts as a DM, this will naturally result in longer posts.

As a player
I can play a single character as part of a group of players, or an entire group of characters on my own. I have some ideas for plots, but am happy to discuss your own suggestions as well. I am most familiar with DnD 5e, but I'm more than willing to try out other systems as well.

As a DM
As a DM, I would prefer sticking to DnD 5e because that is what I know best. I'm willing to look at other systems, but I'd rather not have have to spend a couple of days figuring out how things work.
I'm willing to DM either 1x1s or for a small group, provided there is good cohesion. Random encounters will be challenging, but winnable. "Boss" encounters will not care about level, but will be properly telegraphed so the group can either avoid them, or come to a diplomatic solution. From my end, basically everything in the Monster Manual is fair game, but if players have preferences or things they want to avoid I am happy to oblige.
I have a generic Dungeon Crawl - well, Cave Crawl - set up and ready to go, though right now it is very light on story (it need not stay that way). But I am also happy to discuss other ideas. That being said, I likely do not have the time to run what amounts to a proper, normal DND campaign that just happens to allow smut. I am willing to discuss it, but it would need to really catch my interest.

What am I looking for in a player?

• Good OOC communication - you don't need to share anything you don't want to, or even be willing to chat about random things, but you should be reachable for any game-related communications. If you know you won't be available for a longer time, please let me know.
  • Basic Literacy - I'm not expecting novels (but I happily accept them), but you should be able to provide at least one to two solid and readable paragraphs. Mistakes happen and occasionally a short post is all that's necessary, but I don't want just pure speech or chat speak like "/me does thing"
  • Sensible Playing - I want to see your character get raped by monsters. You want to see your character get raped by monsters. The monsters definitely want a piece of her.
    Your character should not want to get raped by monsters - or at least, she shouldn't suicide into them for that outcome. I'd prefer characters played seriously. They want to succeed. I wouldn't keep a player that constantly rushes into encounters and wipes the party in a normal DnD game, and just because here the result will be rape rather than death saves I still won't change my stance on this. I will provide ample opportunity for your character to get into trouble, but having dice influence the results is the main draw of this game. Otherwise, I'd just seek out free-form RPs.
If you're interested, feel free to send me a PM.

Last edited:
At capacity as a GM, but I'd love to get another 1x1 going as a player. I have some story ideas I can provide, but I'd also take a smuttified version of an official module or a story-light, mostly smut-focused Dungeon Crawl.

Back
Top Bottom