Fx Male To become the very best! Pokémon Harem RP

MegGlaceon

Planetoid
Currently Open - Taking requests!

"Welcome to the World of Pokémon"

The professor tells you as he welcomes you to the Pokémon World. A world filled with wonderful creatures, from the cute ones to the powerful ones, called Pokémons! But these creatures aren't the only thing inhabiting this foreign region, there are also people, called trainers who live there. Each interesting in their own way and for you to meet.

So what are you waiting for go out with your Pokémon and meet people, make friends and even fuck them and explore the region and stop an evil organisation from taking over.

Beautiful introduction isn't ^^

Anyway, once again welcome to my Pokémon RP Thread. This roleplay basically plays in the Pokémon World where you'll jump into the role of a new rising star. Receiving your very own starter and embarking on a adventure to become the very best of the region! Along the way you'll meet plenty of other trainers, many of who you'll battle and of course date and possibly fuck. It's your adventure after all and the choice is yours!

This RP is open, open for all sorts of ideas. We can go smut based, or even story based with a focus on the relationship of your trainer and mine or even add a full blown "save the world" story, where you've to stop evil from destroying the world. It's an open RP where every idea is appreciated and welcome. I'll take the role of a game master but also other characters but you're also free but also encouraged to also take the lead sometimes, like I said open RP with endless possibilities!

So, you're interested in becoming a trainer?

Then please follow these steps and send me this sheet in your message.
(Example will be posted soon)

Your Trainers Name:

A ref of your trainer:

You can also use canon trainers like Red or Blue if you can't find a ref, or I can provide you with a list of custom trainer refs for you so you can choose. Also free to look for yourself.

Character background
The basic background of your character. Here are some backgrounds you can choose from: Tribal, Delinquent, Evil Team/Group, normal, Professor assistance, and more... Feel free to also choose your own background.

Your kinks and limits:
Please read, most kinks are fine but I won't accept requests with these followings kinks: gore, vore, hyper, bathroom kinks, guro, bimbofication

Preference on story focused or smut focused

Your favourite Pokémon:

Preferred Point of View:

First person, third person

Ideas you might have:

Any questions or any remarks:

Here's also an example of a character sheet, you need to include in your first message. It doesn't need to be exact like that. Be as much creative as you like, feel free to add stuff yourself, make it stand out!
Your Trainers Name:

Blue Oak

A ref of your trainer:

hkoqkx3yuy751.jpg

Background:

Your kinks and limits:

Kinks: Harem, worshipping, wholesome, anal, hypnosis,...

Limits:gore, vore, hyper, bathroom kinks, guro, bimbofication)

Preference on story focused or smut focused:

Story focused

Your favourite Pokémon:

Preferred Point of View:

First Person

Ideas you might have:

~~~~~

Any questions or any remarks:

no question

Last edited:
Search is still going, still open for partner but I got a lot of good requests. Bump!

Back
Top Bottom