Always looking for partners (WG, male preg, omegaverse,)

Resistance0Is0Futile

I brought a knife to a gun fight
Do not post here personal message me instead thank you

Dark demon's deluxe thread 2022

Status: Open l Posting rate: 5 out of 7 l Seeking: tops/Dominant l Craving: Omegaverse l Discord: Just ask
Authors note:
Please be aware that I am currently grieving for the lost of a loved one and will take time to think about my Grandmother. I cared for her and did palliative care for her, she was my rock and my best friend loosing her wasn't easy. Also, further more in September I am re-taking my GCSE's. My study day will be Thursday and most likely will only be responding to PMs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introduction:

Hi there

My name is Dark demon, I prefer to be known as Demon. I'm in my thirties, been role playing in the community for a number of years. Writing has never been my strongest suit because of my learning difficulty and special needs, but over the years I have conquered many difficulties. Sometimes I can put a show-stopper of a post, other times you may wonder what happened to it, which is understandable. It's like marmite you either you love it or you hate it. I prefer with people who have communication skills down to a fine art, as I need that line to understand if things are going well or things need to be improved. I prefer straight-edge talking rather than beating around a bush. I'd rather iron the crease if there's a problem. If the said problem's not addressed than how can I improve?

I am an equal-opportunist as much as I prefer the bottom role I am always eager to please. I'd happily double if that is the case.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Special note: requirement:
Warning: Contains Male pregnancy + Weight gain/fat

I am just putting it out their for the 5% of people that might enjoy it. I am looking for people who enjoy a bit of chubby characters vs Weight gain. I'm looking for someone who enjoys playing a character who loves to stress-eat and get fat. Maybe even 'accidentally' got fat and enjoyed it. Like his occupation stopped him from gaining but retired due to an injury but didn't change his eating habits so it showed a lot more. My character ended up getting pregnant and thus he started being more sneaky with his food-in take. When my character notices his partner had 'gained' he says it down to supporting it. Which of course character didn't mind that his partner was gaining.

One night my character couldn't sleep and ended up sleeping down stairs because the kid was kicking, perhaps he saw your character on the sofa, completely stuffed/full belly and decides to cuddle up on his belly. Isn't that cute? I know it's not to everyone's cup of tea.
Things I love within a RP:

Character+ world building
Detailed role play
Contribution from the partner
Equal opportunity
Chubby characters (playing against)
Weight gain
Male pregnancy
Risk of pregnancy
Fantasy, urban fantasy,
Speedy responses
Love & hate relationships
Pre-existing
Unusual tropes
Size differences
Polar opposites relationships
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Fandoms:

Assassination's creed
Assassination Classroom
Attack on titans
Avengers (Marvel DC)
Black butler
Bleach
Blood blockade battlefront
Black clover
Beck
Blue period