Mx Male Naughty boi looking for dominant males

SecretBoy

Moon
Hello! First of all thank you guys for checking my thread. I am looking for partners who is comfortable with MxM partners. I am searching someone who can play male characters against my feminine bois. Now let me share my ideas below and give you clue about that. Please no one liners. 3rd person only. At least two paragraphs per post. At least one post per week.
Main kinks: transformation (masculine to feminine), risk of being caught, humiliation, sexy clothing, lingerie, heels, non-con, dub-con, bbc, older men.
Limits : scat,vore,gore,vomit,watersports and disgusting things like that.
# Secret straight crossdresser gets caught by neighbour. Will neighbour keep silent about it or use it against him somehow. I want my characharacters young and shy guys. Not special preference for my partner's characters. ( Actually dom characters could be good for that theme)
# Lost a bet. What happens if you lost a bet against your rival and the deal is loser need to go nightclub while dressed as a chick. Sure hard times waiting for that guy. He decides to drink alcohol to get off stress but is it a choice?
# Biggest mistake. MC is young intern at big company and he is kind of greedy guy that only thinks about money and working at great position in this company. He takes huge risk to become hero at company but he is young and have no idea that risk would make company to loss huge amount of money. Now he was standing at the front of boss while shivering thinking about what waits him for that mistake. He was pleading " I'll do anything but please don't make me to pay that huge amount of debt. I can work even at the night shift to make you forget about this" ( We can add many brainstorm points to story. Maybe MC's mom or wife also works at the same company for humiliation kinks. I just want it to be very slow and detailed. Like MC can't transform into cockcraving slut at once. Another point is romance play. If you are huge fan of romance like me we can go for this path. Maybe YC is angry at me first and only want to take revenge but after MC becomes more feminine and you realize he is kind of innocent boi and you feel sorry for what you have done to him)
#First time sissy away from home: Ever since he was a little boy, MC has been a secret crossdresser. He just loves feeling feminine and wearing Mommy's panties etc. He got teased a lot and called names in school because everyone seemed to know he was gay but him, and all the mean jocks never handle that very well. He's just gone off to college or maybe a boarding school, and is finally away from home on his own. A few weeks into term he catches his breath and decides to go off and buy himself his very own sexy girly clothes. YC, who knows him from the university(whether fellow student or teacher), spots him trying on sexy girl clothes. Things can go all kinds of different ways from here. Blackmail. seduction, etc
# Your ideas :)

Back
Top Bottom