Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Incubus & The Workaholic {Lady Nef x King of Yaoi}

Lady Nefrodiel

Planetoid
In all of reality, Alena Meredith Boswell had never known her family had owned this house. But then again, the Boswell family was an extremely wealthy family that owned all sorts of houses to flaunt off their wealth. Still, from what the will reader had said, this particular house had been in the family for generations. It wasn't just like the Boswell family to throw away something they've had in the family for generations, they were a family all about tradition. And Alena wasn't entirely too sure why her father left her this house, it seemed something more like he would leave behind for his oldest child- Victoria Boswell. And if not fit for Victoria, than for her brother- Alena was the youngest in the family and had not been on good terms with her father in life. In fact, Alena probably would have given it to her sister or brother or any other Boswell who wanted it if her latest assignment from work wasn't located in the same city of which the house was located in. And well, why waste money on rent when one all ready owns the house?

From what Alena had gathered the place hadn't been inhabited in quite a while, so it would probably need some redoing. She liked keeping busy (not that being a rising star journalist wasn't hard work enough), and redoing an out of style house seemed fun.

So Alena packed up her things in her current penthouse and moved them to this new house, along with purchasing some new items for the house. The movers had moved things to her particular satisfaction and had just collapsed onto her bed, after seeing everybody out. Bright emerald eyes studied the ceiling above her as she considered all the things she had to do. Sure she had furniture in here, but it was still dusty and needed lots of cleaning. She didn't particularly like the idea of having to clean it up herself, so Alena made a note to call a cleaning service tomorrow. Good thing her assignment didn't start until a couple of days... she could start getting to know the people in here, although she all ready had some connections. But for now just resting in her bed seemed adequate enough. Maybe she would take another walk around the house and envision what its bright future would be like?

Re: The Incubus & The Human {Lady Nef x King of Yaoi}

He had been resting for sometime, his body not that of the corporeal. Otherwise the lady would have found him someone just laying there sleeping and would likely scream and run away. Good thing he could revert back and forth at will, just as long as he had enough energy that is. Though all the same, the maiden had awoken him from his slumber making him rise to the surface of the house. Eyes flickering a demonic red this way and that until he came upon the lounging female. Resting it what seemed a bed of sorts, she had no clue of his presence but that would be fixed in due time. Slowly he drew up towards her, fingers stretching forward to run delicately across her skin. No human would suspect it was an incubus, but all the same they would feel the cold tinge of his fingers rub against their skin, possibly thinking the place was cold when it fact it could never get that cold. Doing so several times down the female's right arm, he then stopped taking a seat in mid air beside her body. His eyes searching her form in a curious manner. Yes, yes she could give him the energy he needed to become tangible once more, but he would need to work her up for it. Such a thing would be done through subtle touches like he had done just now and the other's dreams. Able to fully materialize in the dreams of another even if he wasn't wanted. The unprotected mind was an easy thing to penetrate, so he suspected he wouldn't be met with anyone so strong her this one's ancestors. Though then again they had never caged him in this house, he had simply decided to stay here due to the previous activity so many generations ago. Simply waiting for someone to step back in and help him regain what he wanted from this world.

Licking his lips idly he kept his hands in his lap, eyes on his prize as he floated there. She wouldn't be able to see him in this world unless he chose to be seen, appearing much like a reflect. He didn't want to scare the girl so instead he tapped her head softly, establishing a connection where he would be able to speak with this female at lengths and search her mind for anything useful. "Hello" he spoke, his voice appearing inside her mind as if he where just an hallucination. The only thing was, why would an hallucination have that sort of voice that held a seductive undertone? Eying her he hoped for a reaction, keeping his hands to himself for the time being as he eyed the female. Surely she would think something was different from how he had touched her arm before, right? His subtle touches able to give people pleasure even when he was far from being corporeal.

Little did Alena know, there was a reason why this particular house in the Boswell had been abandoned. But the story of the house and why no one lived in there, yet was still kept in the family had been lost over time. The Boswells were an old family, with a great deal of history in their name. One particular Boswell had decided to dabble in the dark arts and actually attempted to summon a dark creature to this world... and succeeded. The Boswell who had summoned the dark creature was quite pleased with his success. As for the other family members? Not necessarily so. They really did try, but others just weren't happy with the situation. So they attempted to seal the dark creature up... and well failed. Well they succeeded in that they could lock him up long enough that they could escape the cursed house successfully. Fortunately (or unfortunately) these Boswells felt responsible enough that they couldn't sell the house (and consequently the creature) to someone else to take care of so decided to leave the house abandoned as they continued to pass it on from generation to generation.

But time has a funny way of erasing things, and Alena had no idea that her newly acquired house was cursed. Or maybe her father knew about it and decided to give it to his troublesome daughter in revenge for all the years she gave him a hard time? Who knew? But Alena didn't. So she was completely oblivious that she was not alone as she that she was.

And the proof revealed itself when inexplicably she felt colder, it was like a cold front had formed itself in her master bedroom. The brunette couldn't help but shiver as she thought about perhaps she should snuggle under the covers. That sounded ridiculously good right now. Nothing better than slipping into bed after a long day of hard work. Knowing that she had been productive in this world, that she made a difference that was what was made Alena rest at night.

That is until an unknown male voice rang throughout her head. But it wasn't just that, it was seductive, promising things that Alena really didn't care to think about- love or sex wasn't an important thing in her mind. Besides she didn't have the pressure of continuing the family line on her head... Victoria wanted as many kids as she could possibly could. And well her cousins were depraved enough to make up for a whole generation's worth. Sleep, which had been within Alena's grasp, immediately fled as Alena bolted straight up. Her emerald eyes widened as a deep frown appeared on her features. "What the hell...?" inquired Alena, "That isn't like me at all. Please don't tell me I'm starting to go crazy.... I can't afford to go crazy, I have things to do!" Maybe if she ignored it, it wouldn't happen again?

He eyed the female as she acted negative to his salutations. Completely pushing it aside as some sort of factor in the other's tired mind. His eyes rested on her as he floated there, seemingly wondering what the best medium it would be to talk to her with. He could continue with her mind and equally freak the girl out more, though all the same he could visit her in her dreams; that was once she fell asleep. That wouldn't help him so much though, grumbling something aloud to himself he eyed the female. Making up his mind to just keep speaking in her native language as to not confuse her more than she already was. "You could say that... but I haven't been to hell in a while" he said with a lighthearted chuckle. After all he had visited the place for certain reasons and had even been plucked from there to be placed here; not that it helped him now, he was still here and as fit as he had been since he originally was summoned to this plain. Though it would have proved to have been something much more enjoyable for him had he been able to leave the house, not being able to do to the barricades on walls that the family had placed on it. Hell he couldn't leave unless a descendant willed it and willingly let him travel through their body, but they would have never agreed to that- right? They didn't want him doing any damage to the other's outside of the house. Huffing a bit to himself he watched the girl, turning to eye her things around the room. A Mirror would be useful here, whether he could hand it to her or that she lifted one up- he could use the reflection in a manner that wouldn't completely scare the girl out of her skin. "Mm.. if you don't believe me.. get a mirror" he stated, thinking it best if the other did so. He'd reflect his image the other and let her choose from that. Hopefully she'd believe him, otherwise he'd have to do something that would expend his energy to the point that he'd need to meld with the girl in a forceful manner so that he could stay stable in the world. Now, she wouldn't want that, right?

Alena really hadn't expected anybody to answer her... really she had just been talking aloud to herself. It was something she did sometimes, especially if there was no one around. Which was fairly common when she was at home... she hadn't lived with others since her college days. So, when she heard that same voice answer her back, she wasn't entirely sure what to do. Perhaps if she just went along with the flow? After all, it couldn't be harmful right? "Fine, fine, I'll get a mirror... I assume you just aren't a voice in my head and with you talk of hell, are you supposed to be some vengeful spirit or something?" she asked as the woman got up from her bed. Swiftly and business-like the woman made her way to her vanity mirror, patiently waiting for whatever was supposed to happen with a mirror.

She really hoped that she was just being stupid... that nothing would be there. That maybe she was hallucinating. It would be mightily inconvenient if there was a ghost in her new house. A fierce scowl formed itself on her features, one she saw clearly in the mirror before her. It would be just like that old man to leave her something that had a ghost in it. Wonderful. Just wonderful. Stupid bastard... even in death he was a big pain in the ass. But she hadn't hallucinated before... or maybe it really was a ghost, who knew? There was no clear evidence that ghosts didn't exist, so why not be open to the possibility? As along as he didn't cause trouble, everything would be fine. And if he did, well she would show him who was boss.

But that's when Alena remembered the seductive quality in his voice when he whispered hello to her. Now why would he do that? Or why would she even imagine such thing? She was Alena Boswell- totally immersed in her work. It would be out of character to imagine such a thing. So she was thinking it more and more likely it had to be some sort of ghost. Which brought her to her first point... just great, wonderful.

untitled-160.jpg

His eyes watched the female as she agreed to do what he urged her to do. A smile sliding onto his lips as she got up and made for her vanity mirror. Slowly he followed her, floating the air idly- no he didn't feel like walking at the moment. Even though it would have done some amount of good for the cooped up demon. Hearing the slight back and forth of her mind, he couldn't help but chuckle- not sending his own laugh to the poor little youngster that was dumped with him as a menace for her home. Once he approached the mirror he touched down onto the floor, a soft 'pat' being heard beside her as he tried to refocus his body int the world of the living. Ah yes, he was here to scare her some but all the same to get his energy. Tapping the mirror's side her scowl was swiftly whipped from the mirror in one fell swoop as the glass seemed to sparkle a dark light before disbursing. "mmm... I'm no vengeful spirit... " he said after a slight pause of silence as his picture appear to the other, well to be more precise one would see he had appeared in a mirror image of the scenery around her with here there as well. Though now the female could see the incubus looming in the background. "This mirror will allow you to see me.. whenever I pass its gaze" he spoke simply. Eyes giving off a soft red light to them as he stared at the maiden.

"I assure you that you aren't going insane... and at the same time your family had me 'trapped' here a few decades or so ago.... you can blame them for any discomfort..." he spoke, remembering those that had locked him here with as much magic as they could. If the building fell or he was released he would be able to leave, but all the same- he didn't seem to mad about being there. Just as long as he got what he wanted. Watching the workaholic of a female, he couldn't help but keep a soft smile on his lips. This was the first female he had contact with for sometime and would enjoy it for as long as he could. Slowly he drew a hand to her side, letting his fingers stroke her shoulder some- he had changed the flow of his own intensity so that the female would feel more pleasure than chills when he touched.

Hearing the soft pat next to her, Alena jumped at the sound as her emerald eyes concentrated on the source of the sound. Then something... strange had happened to her mirror, a darkness over took it and when it was gone the surface reflected the image of a black haired man standing next to her. "So you're not a vengeful spirit and you're not a voice in my head, but I can't see you like a normal person... then what are you?" inquired Alena, somewhat curious as to what in the world she had ended up here. His eyes were glowing a soft red in the mirror... it was obvious this wasn't her run of the mill man she had come across. Although she actually was a bit freaked out that someone had been here all along. She was glad he had made his presence known... well maybe not. What you didn't know, couldn't kill you? But then again at the same time, she was a journalist. Information being withheld from her, did not appeal.

So this was her father's fault. Well maybe not his specific fault, but one of her family members. Didn't matter, Alena didn't like the Boswell family. "Well any discomfort... I'll happily give it to someone else in the family to deal with. I have enough on my plate as it is," sniffed the woman. Although now she wouldn't have a project to work on... oh well, it was easy to find an ugly old house. Personal comfort first. but then again, it seemed like running away to her. And if there was one thing Alena Boswell wasn't, it was a coward. Feeling the strange male's fingers slowly brush up against her shoulder, the brunette couldn't help but flinch at the total unexpectedness of it. "Wh-what are you doing?" she stumbled, hating herself for stumbling and not coming out as the strong person she liked to show the world.

He eyed her as the female took in his looks, questioning him once more. "I am what you humans call an incubus" he spoke, not going into detail about it unless the female truly didn't understand. Maybe she had heard about it, maybe not- it was all up to here. Listening to the female speaking, he couldn't help but laugh. "Why give it to them?" he questioned even though the other had clearly said she had enough on her plate. He didn't need to know what she'd say, already ready her thoughts and her anger towards this. His eyes never left her as she seemed to flinch, stumbling away as she stuttered out at him. "What else should I be doing?" he spoke in a questioning tone as he eyed her. Red eyes glowing a bit brighter in the reflection as he eyed her fear. No no, he couldn't feed off her fear, only her pleasure and that was exactly what he liked personally. Taking in her energy for a moment, he couldn't help but narrow his eyes before taking a step back the mirror not showing him. "Hm. you're no fun" he spoke with a soft pout. He wasn't going to do anything over the top, at least not yet.

He had some boundaries, it just depended if he needed to cross them or not to get what he wanted. Mumbling something to himself he slowly appeared back on the mirror, eyes bleeding out an angry red. Anger demon? Yeah, after all her family had called him here, imprisoned him here, and kept him from getting fed. Indeed the Incubus was hungry for what he had been wishing to ingest in some time, no matter how he'd get it. Eying the female he let his eyes try to cut through her before putting on a dark smirk. "I guess your family doesn't like you so much.. otherwise they wouldn't have dumped you here... "he said, turning his back slowly to her so that she could only see his long raven hair in the mirror. "If they really cared, they would have at least told you how to get rid of me... just like how your ancestors tired.." he said his voice fluid and thoughtful. "At least I would have to stay here.. if you did the ritual and then you could have this place to yourself.. with no strings attached... right?" he said as if thinking out loud as he slowly placed his net for the other to get trapped in.

Now it made sense. He was an incubus and Alena couldn't help but pale at the thought. Oh dear lord. This was worse than a ghost! Her father gave her a house with an incubus in it! She was not equipped to handle one of those... nor did she think they ever existed! A tortured groan was released from her lips. She knew it. There had to be something about this house if her father had given it to her. "Now knowing what you are, I really must offer it to someone else in the family. I'm not going to give you what you want- I'm simply too busy- and I most certainly am not going to unleash you into the world- that would be selfish of me. So the best thing would be to move out, get an apartment, finish my job, and go back to where I come from," stated Alena, quite pleased with her plan. Smiling brightly, "And it's not like I won't pass the house or yourself to someone who won't want it... in fact, I know the perfect person. She'll jump at the opportunity... to beautify the house and er.... suit your needs." The last part was not as confident as Alena really didn't want to go into the specific details. Nor was she sure why felt responsible for the demon's relative happiness. Weren't demon's creatures of darkness and evil? But he obviously possessed other worldly powers and although Alena loved nothing more than fighting for a good cause, well she couldn't do anything against magic. It's not like she had it, right?

Apparently her lack of willingness to be affectionate back... was off putting and had angered the demon. His eyes, they were glowing a bloody red now. What was he mad at her for? Just because she wasn't willing to be affectionate with someone she hardly knew? Or was it something else, deeper than that? Then there was that dark smirk directed towards her and his words about her family seriously disliking her. Was he trying to taunt her? "That was probably the case with my father, but then again I abandoned them first," she shrugged, "I never liked him in the first place, he was too corrupt for me. Most of the people in my family are these days I suppose... except for my sister, but she feels like she has to go with the flow because she's the heir. She's supposed to be strong... but she's really weak to be pressured into doing something that's wrong." Perhaps she was being too harsh on Victoria, but she had somewhat resentful feelings towards her loving older sister. She was the epitome of perfect. Even when she had been a total ass to the family, Victoria still loved her and never gave up. But this wasn't about her woes with her family, it was about the mess her family had put her in.

So her ancestors had tried to seal him away? Well no wonder he was pissed off at her. He was probably hungry and she was getting in the way of that. Well, too bad, she'd give him one of her cousins but she most certainly was not going to give him any pleasure from herself. She liked her sleep too much for one thing. And even if it were to take place in a time when she wasn't sleeping there were always better things to do. Not to mention he was a total stranger to her. Only those whom she deemed worthy deserved that kind of affection from her. But at the mention of some sort of ritual, Alena's ears perked up. "A ritual? And what exactly would that mean? Set you free? Like unleash you on the world? Well I could see why my ancestors wouldn't want that... it would be irresponsible to unleash a creature such as yourself on the world. Now to send you back to hell? That I will happily comply with," the green eyes narrowed, "But then again... I'm not sure if I should trust you." If she could send him back where he belonged... well that seemed much more appealing to her than just leaving him to Felicity. And then she wouldn't have to move out of her new house! But there had to be a risk in following information that only came from him... how the hell did he get here in the first place?

She was smart one, he'd give that to her at least when it came down to things. She knew what he was trying to pull, but all the same couldn't see through everything he spoke. Listening to how she spoke about her family, he seemed at least a little pleased that she was willing to sacrifice someone to him, but all the same he would have rather heard her say something much sweeter to him. Then she took his bait, taking interest in his words. "Yes" he spoke, turning to the female- eyes on her fully. Still pumping out with the same hatred from before. "A ritual to send me back" he said simply eying her, it would take a few things, but all the same it would work. Whether it would send him back or not was the question, her ancestors had tried that but had simply sapped him of his energy forcing him to appear as he was. If he could trick her into doing his bidding he could reverse the effect or just flat out appear back in hell. Not that either where so bad for him, whatever the spell was able to conjure at that time with the other's power would be welcoming to him.

He stood before the mirror thinking for a moment. "There is a cellar to this place.. within it... their is the ritual book that was used to summon me..." he spoke simply, turning to eye her fully. "I believe it's still opened to the same page they had used to seal me here..." he said, rubbing his chin thoughtfully. "The spell backfired for one reason..." he said after a short pause. "They didn't use one ingredient in it.. and for that I wasn't sent back..." his eyes rested on her. Simply eying her with a solemn expression. "I would prefer to be in hell then waste here any longer.... it pains me to be alone..." he muttered the last part to the female before walking away from the mirror. His presence gone for the moment, the room going silence before the creak of boards was heard nearby. She couldn't see him, but she could easily see the book floating in his hand, still opened to the page- though this one was a bit different. "This is the book... the words are easily said in english..." he spoke, not telling her that the book in its entirety could belong to him. That was once he got his form, with that he could rip the charms clear off the walls with one blast from his lips. Well that would have been nice, but the spells don't work so well with his current form now. The book bobbed up and down a few times before he got it to her. "Its hard to hold it..." he muttered, voice somewhat strained as if the book itself drained him of his power. Instead the transfer of something solid had taken its told on him.

Slowly he repeated behind her, rubbing his face some. The text wasn't in legible English but one would understand had to speak it. Or at least one of those with magical background, since the other was rather removed from it she wouldn't understand what it was saying, but would possible feel an angelic pull from the book. After all it had been written on good intentions and had even a few pages in the back ready for more to be written. He could fill it, had he had his body back.

When the bloody red met the brilliant green, Alena felt the full brunt of his hatred. Why the hell should he hate her? Was it her fault that her family tried to seal him up? If anything she was the one who should hate him because he had suddenly appeared in her life. Her eyes narrowed at his words, "Even if you say it's a ritual to send you back, for all I know it could be a summoning spell and more of your kind show up. All I have is your word, and well aren't demons known for not exactly being... honest and whatnot. It would probably be best to either a.) get Felicity's ass here as soon as possible and have her handle you... although god forbid she might be totally fascinated with your kind and I don't know... summon more and sell you off or something. or b.) Get some unbiased advice on this matter from someone." Maybe someone in her family knew about this... maybe her aunt or uncle? Hell even her siblings could know this- Victoria was supposed to know everything about the Boswells and Jonathan was so obsessive that he might know. But then why would they not protest that she got this house if they knew that? Either way she couldn't be rash. She didn't want to get sucked into something that was too big for her to handle.

But when he started talking about a book of spells being buried under her cellar, she couldn't help but be fascinated. He said that her ancestors had tried to seal him away... that meant they had to have some sort of power. Power that was not normal. Although Alena was generally a good person, that didn't mean she didn't possess the Boswell trait of ambitiousness and power. Not to mention being in the reporting world... anything related to information caught her attention. In that sense she and her cousin Fee were like twins, except Fee was only interested in well interesting things. Alena loved anything and everything to do with acquiring more information. But apparently he wanted to go back to hell. Though it could have been an act. For all she knew Hell was not a place he wanted to me. She didn't have enough information about the situation and the only source she had was someone she couldn't trust. Alena couldn't help but sigh as a hand cradled her head. This was giving her a headache.

Then he was gone but apparently he returned because a book was floating in the middle of the area. This was annoying that she couldn't actually see him unless it was through the mirror. She didn't like this business of things floating by themselves. As soon as he complained about the weight of the book, Alena grabbed the ancient looking book and studied the words. They were ineligible to her magically untrained eyes. That was when he started muttering something- must be a spell from the book- but she didn't understand a single word of it. But suddenly a pull, a powerful force of good was calling her to the ancient text. If she hadn't been holding it, Alena would have grabbed it instead she clutched it closer to her. "I want to be able to read this," stated Alena randomly, her hunger for knowledge craving the secrets of this book.

"But I still don't want to do this ritual until I have more information... I refused to be bested by you," glared the woman, "But I don't want you bothering me either. Can I get you a prostitute or something to keep you happy for a while and you won't beg me?" She really didn't want a whore in her house, but better the whore doing her job... than Alena herself satisfying his hunger. She'd have to call Fee up and get her in contact with the black market in this area. Felicity Mireille Boswell's network was a vast and frightening thing. But the lengths Alena would go to get out of this mess, it was unbelievable.

Whatever the case as long as he was given what he wanted, he would be able to do as he wished. Eying her as she clutched the book, he seemed to chuckle some. In the hands of anyone but he the book would be sanity even if they were tainted, but with him the book would become utterly corrupted. After all he was a foul demon, right? His eyes glossed over the female as she sat there clutching the book before speaking out to him. A whore? Hm, that would work but a virgin would be much more suited to him for rather disastrous reasons. His eyes rested on her as he stood behind her, a hand in his hair as he idly started to play with it. "Mmm.. alright... just as long as you keep her here for long" he spoke, not caring how many hours it would take him to get to a sustainable level, just as long as he had something to feed off of he was fine. Didn't matter if it was her or another. "I'll try to teach you.. if you wish" he spoke, the spell itself on the page would easily be misinterpreted in English. Only for how it had been sewn together, so even if the female thought he was trying to summon more it would dispel any thing, besides why create competition?

Letting his eyes rest on her, he broke into an annoyed smile. "As for summoning more of my kind... even I wouldn't want that" he spoke in an irritated tone, he liked his kind and all, but what would ensue had others been here would have been horrid for the both. For several reasons, no he didn't want others to fight with, but all the same he didn't want anyone else on his turf. That was how he ticked, he liked riding things solo. Even if now he needed this woman to assist him. Watching the female clutch the book, he couldn't help but let out a slight chuckle. "mm... you remind me of someone" he spoke simply, not going off on it at all as he watched her. Ah he'd had difficult females before, she wasn't the first and he was was sure she wouldn't be the last, but all the same he lived through it and remarkably flourished through it. Yawning a bit he slowly turned away, moving away from the mirror to eye her bed for a moment, without much of a care he plopped down on it. Seeing if he'd land, when the bed gave a slight rock from his weight, he couldn't help but let out a soft and low chuckle. Well just being with the other helped him get closer to his goal, so that was rather good in his case. Now once this whore came he'd have more fun.

A groan rang throughout the room upon hearing the incubus' word. Wonderful. She'd have a whore and a demon living in her new house for a while. But Alena supposed it was better than the other option- him getting in the way of her life. Well, he was still getting in the way of her life this way too, but this was much more preferable. "Fine, fine, but I'm planning on giving this house to Felicity as soon as possible. So I don't have to deal with you or your whore for too long," growled the woman quite irritably. This was so not what she had in mind when she had inherited this house. Which by the way, how was she supposed to explain this to the whore? "Er... how will it work, assuming she can't see you and all...." asked Alena, now thinking that her brilliant plan of evasion... wasn't so brilliant after all.

She was still clinging onto the book when heard his offer. She was absolutely torn. Part of her wanted to squeal like a little girl and ask him "Really!?" but another part of her was not as trusting. What could she do? She wanted the secrets of this book. For once in her life, she wanted to be a Boswell in this matter. But at the same time, how could she trust a demon her family had tried so hard seal away? Hadn't he been showing her his hatred for her just a couple of minutes ago? Yet at the same time, how could anyone else know of magic. Until this moment, she had no idea that the Boswells were even capable of other worldly powers. He could be her only hope to uncovering lost information... and that surely would be a shame. Surely she could be strong enough to discern if anything was amiss? Alena knew her morals. "Yes.... I think I would like that," she answered quite tenatively.

After all he said he didn't want to summon more of his kind? What else could go wrong? Somehow unleash himself into the world? Maybe it didn't have to be her... maybe she could call an exorcist or something to send him away. Was there such a thing as a legitimate exorcist? Well if there was such a thing as magic and rituals that could send demons back to hell, then surely there was some legitimate exorcists? Almost innocently, the brunette tilted her back in a questioning matter. "I... remind you of someone...? Who?" asked Alena, quite confused but this latest turn of events. Was that a good thing or a bad thing? And that's when she heard the sound of something plopping onto her bed. He was gone, she could no longer see him in the mirror... but hearing that chuckle from the direction of her bed. "Off of my bed, you... you... free loader," snapped Alena quite irritably. If there was one thing she hated, it was strangers touching her bed! That was her sanctuary... where the holy art of sleeping occurred! Besides how the hell was she supposed to sleep comfortably (or even lay in her bed for that matter) with a strange, handsome man sleeping in her bed. Not to mention he was an incubus! Bad things could come from that!

She did have a guest bedroom for Christ's sake. That's where he and his whore would commence with their activities. Most definitely not in her bed, dammit!

He listened to her as she spoke, simply resting on her bed now. For all she knew he could start streaking if he wanted, not that anyone would really see it except her. Looking over at where the female spoke about the whore- he couldn't help but chuckle. Hey he had excepted her to ask about it. "Just tell her to meet me in bed or something..you're a smart girl- you'll figure something out" he spoke, otherwise he'd just have to go and invade her just to get what he wanted. Then again, it wasn't like he hadn't been doing that now. His movements throughout her room getting more profound despite his lack of energy. Why? He was pulling any rogue bursts from the female, no matter what emotion was attached to it. Even if it wasn't as tasty and filling as pleasure, it still worked well enough for him. Grinning darkly, he simply listened from his new position hearing the little girl at the mirror speaking once more.

From what he could figure the female wasn't trying to seem to overly excited about this, even if it held some risk for her to learn from him, but hey- who else would know. Licking his fingertips absentmindedly he couldn't help but streak his slightly wet fingers through his hair. Letting the strands ride out this way and that as the other spoke. Ah yes the other could get an exorcist, but none of them would be able to even send him away as weakened as he was with this day and age. Not many where really legitimate and their was a high chance she'd get someone who was inexperienced with this, all it would prove would be that the other would crumble under his dark influence. It seemed swiftly after that the female hung on his words, something he refused to answer her as she curiosity changed to what seemed rage. He chuckled as the other tried to push him off with her words, his body stretching on the fabric of the bed idly. "I'd say the same to you if I could" he spoke. Hm did the two even know each other's name? Not likely with the way they were going, but maybe something would change it so the maiden and the incubus would see somewhat eye to eye.

After a slight pause he let out a snicker, eying her from where he laid. "Does it bother you so badly that I'm here? Should have told your ancestors about that one.... " he said, he was going to try and make this a bit of a living hell for her. Hoping that would force the other into giving into what he wished, even if he would be somewhat nice when teaching the female about the writing in the book. Just as long as she didn't loose it he was fine.

Green orbs rolled themselves at the demon's words, not sure if she take the fact that she was a "smart girl" a compliment or just pure sarcasm. Either way she would figure something out. She was a Boswell; they were quite good at charming people when they wanted to. One reason why at least one Boswell was involved in politics. Alena could turn on the charm whenever she wanted to and could figure out a situation to get the whore over here without thinking she was for... her. Her first thought had been to pose as a girlfriend or wife of a man who wanted to try a threesome, but then that could bring expectations from the whore to involve her. Which was certainly not the reason why Alena wanted her here in the first place. So throwing that idea out, she would play secretary to a rich man who wanted some. As for why he said rich man wouldn't turn to her... well Alena would just leave that to the poor little dear's imagination.

Apparently he refused to answer her question. Fine, let him be like that. He still needed to get out of her bed. "That doesn't even make sense!" protested Alena, "This is my house and you're free loading off of me! So out, out, out!" She sure as hell wasn't going to sleep in another bed because of him. Course if he refused to move... well she would be sort of stuck. Crossing her arms, the woman looked absolutely the picture of a pissed off woman. "Yes, it bothers me immensely that you're here. I don't even know your name! And your just... lounging about on my bed like you own the place! How would you feel if the roles were reversed?" she growled. Although Alena supposed it was pointless asking him to sympathize with a human. Still she couldn't help it. It was just in her nature to make that sort of demand from someone.

Irritably walking over to grab her cell phone, she shot a dirty look in the general direction she supposed he would be in, "One whore, coming up..." Alena dialed her cousin's number and asked for her to dig up some info on hiring a prostitute in the area. Of course Felicity was quite curious as to why goody two shoes Alena wanted to know such information and Alena kindly told her cousin to bug off. Which of course little inquisitive Fee didn't like at all and threatened to not tell her dear younger cousin the information she requested for. So Alena just lied and said she needed it for work... part of the latest article she was working on but she needed it as soon as possible... like now soon as possible. Thankfully the cousin was able to pull up the information and Alena hurriedly copied down the number. Alena resolved to have the question about giving up her house to Fee in the morning after she got the business of the whore taken care of. Hopefully she would keep her unexpected... guest busy enough and Alena could go on with her life. Now she dialed the number of the whorehouse, explained the situation, ordered a whore (gah that disgusted her so much), gave them her address, and hung up. "There," sighed the other aloud, not really meaning to talk to the demon, "Now that's settled... I can get a decent night's sleep." Hopefully they wouldn't be too... loud in their activities. If not, Alena would personally see to his castration himself. She had some important networking events tomorrow which would need her on her toes. Not to mention she'd need to start finding a new place to live.

What she saw as nonsense made enough sense to him as he rested there, hey it wasn't like she'd feel him as he rested there, right? Well maybe she would if she kept pumping out her energy like that, his body becoming more stable with each passing of time. Slowly he sat up, his eyes glowing a dark red as he received her energy. Licking his lips some, he couldn't help but laugh at the other. She was so oblivious that it wasn't even funny, had she know he was reading her mind she would have surely screamed out. Oh wait, he wanted that. Slowly he got up, reappearing in the mirror once more her body frozen in utter anger as she stared at the bed. Off from where he was as he placed a hand to her head, the energy pouring into him easier now. "Tsk tsk. Temper Temper." he said wagging his free index finger as he strummed his fingers softly against her skull, obviously to bother her even more. The role reserving wasn't going to bother him, if it was the case he would have been in the know. He would have vanquished her and resumed his own business. Being the coldhearted man that he was after all. His eyes rested on her as she sat there, mind reeling. "Mm.. " he started as if about to fight with her over owner ship before picking up one of her single bunches of hair to kiss. "Kain is my name, human" he said, as if spatting it after doing a tender moment with the female. Not like he could have any tender moment with this sort of woman. She wasn't that sort of individual and that bothered him personally.

His eyes followed her as she spoke, wondering exactly what she was going through to provide him with his sustenance. Once she was done, he eyed her up and down as if reading her fully. Hearing a few of her choice thought, he bared his teeth. "Don't try that sort of thing with me human" he said, knowing full well how she would see what he was saying. Otherwise it made no sense as he drew his hand from her head before flicking the back of her skull, wishing to inflict her pain. "You could sell this place... yes you could... or give it to someone else.. but I assure you... you won't find anyone who'll be able to read that.. they're all dead now" he stated, the book he had handed her was special as where the few others he had locked under the house's cellar. Those two no human was allowed to see, so that had been the reason to why he had hadn't even considered giving it to the other. She would be forever damned for them and naturally no human would want that. Eying her, he chuckled again, he was just that way- a mocker when it came to things. "Mmm can't wait" he muttered to himself as he eyed her through the mirror. The faster this whore got here, the better.

Whether Alena could feel him or not, she was in the know now that she was not alone and wasn't going to be comfortable sleeping until she knew he was out. Sometimes it would just be easier to see him normally. That's when she realized that if she gave him his whore she would be able to see him normally. Well, that would make things easier. It would also be easier convincing Fee that she wasn't crazy. Once more the demon came into her view by way of the mirror but this time he definitely invaded her personal bubble. The smaller woman suddenly became very, very still as she felt his hand on her head. Automatically Alena took a step back as if afraid of any signs of affection whatsoever. "What... what are you doing?" she protested softly for in that particular moment she looked quite vulnerable. This wasn't the confident, strong, in control woman Alena showed the world. As he kissed her hair and then introduced himself, Alena suddenly became her usual self. "Well that was one hell of an introduction," commented Alena dryly, "You know in modern society an exchange of hand shakes is quite good enough. I would say a pleasure to meet you, Kain, but I think we both know the truth behind that statement. I'm Alena. Alena Boswell, although I suppose you knew the last name if you know about my ancestors."

And that's when things got even more weird. "Ow!" Alena cried out upon the unexpected pain to the back of her skull. "What the hell...? How did you know I was thinking of the ultimate punishment for a male of your kind?" she asked, quite confused. At least that's what she assumed why he was angry. She had been nothing but somewhat decent towards him. Hell she was even giving him food and dirtying her house with a whore for his sake! "Unless you can...?" she gasped, "You can read thoughts? What the hell! That's not fair... at all! Ugh" God! This made things a hell of a lot worse. "Anyways if you don't want me thinking that sort of crap, then don't piss me off, capiche?" snapped the woman.

Then suddenly she became very quiet and still as he threatened that the information in the book would be lost to her forever. Damn it. Why did she have to lose control and tell him she wanted to be able to read it? Oh wait, it wouldn't have matter anyways because he could read her friggin mind. Looks like she would be putting up with him and his whore until she learned the contents of the book. "Fine," she grumbled, "I won't sell the place or offer it to Felicity or anybody else for that matter until I learn the contents of the book. Then I'll give you a much nicer owner than me and that will be the end of it" A sigh couldn't help but resonate from the woman. What she would do for knowledge. But really it would be such a shame if the contents of that book were lost forever... someone needed to know and if he disappeared from her life, well she wouldn't ever know. Curiosity was a most deadly thing.

And that was when the door bell rang. "Looks like your whore is here, I assume you know where the guest bedroom is set up? Because you are most certainly not doing your business in my master bedroom," commented Alena as she started making the trip downstairs.

Any sign of weakness was like drinking in fresh water to him, it was delicious to the point that he wanted to simply keep her in such a state for more than what she usually fell in. Besides if she showed him more fear than defiance then maybe he would have been a bit nicer to her about things, instead he had already made up that this women deserved hell and he'd be the one to serve it up. Even if it meant he'd be doing it in an unorthodox manner, at least he'd be able to do it. Just as long as he'd make her suffer enormous pain it would please him, a lot really. Then she snapped back, a dry sarcastic tone coming to her words as she seemingly accessed his wording and his approach. At this point he had decided he rather disliked people of her profession, guessing it could be attributed to that as well. That just made things even harder for him. Well a little. "I don't care much for what is modern" he stated simply, had he thought of that he would had switched out of what he was seemingly appearing in when it came to what she saw in the mirror. He could have altered it, but he was more fun in the fact that he could simply be himself. Even if it stuck out like a sore thumb at times. So what? He didn't care.

With the pain coming to her head, he was pleased with himself. Even if he had lead her into knowing that he had full reign on her mind. Stupid little simpleton. That sort of punishment wouldn't work on him, unless she could literally get it off his astral body that now stared her down, without that she'd win nothing. He could just 'regrow' it as easily as he could make his own body. "Nothing fair in life Alena. You should know this" he said as her anger rose to a new pitch, just what he wanted. A mad woman at him, then again- it was better than her ignoring him or spiraling into depression due to insanity. Even with her saying that, he grinned eying her. She couldn't hurt him, so it didn't matter. "Whatever" he dismissed it for nothing on her behalf. Not wishing to press the matter only the way an incubus could.

Yes she better know her place when it came to things that she wanted or wished, after all- it would be hard to get the information from him if he was in a bad mood, right? Hearing the other's words he eyed her, grinning to himself. He was winning this battle so far, she had no choice- even if she was trying to put demands on him about things. Following after her for a moment as she was beckoned by the door. He chuckled "Mmm.. don't worry I'll be nice a quiet" he spoke, neither telling the truth or a lie. He didn't need to always send her what he was saying, but all the same- he could do so just to bother her, that and he could swim along her dreams if he wanted, but getting feed even by a whore seemed like something he'd rather have as went for the room. Taking a seat on the bed as his eyes gleamed out from the darkness. One part slowly appearing as time passed.

(Hence only his eyes can be seen on the human plain without anything else seen at the moment)

"I suppose you don't really care about anything besides yourself, eh demon?" replied Alena, once more playing the role of mortal who wasn't going to take shit at least without a proper fight. Although Alena really wasn't sure how she could exactly fight with a demon on equal grounding. Obviously she held no magical power and anything she learned would be from him. And obviously he wouldn't be stupid enough to give her the keys to his own destruction? Because she so totally would. Of course it didn't help that he seemingly had the power to read her mind. Which was total and utter bull shit. Thinking about the book she had had put down before she had made her way downstairs, Alena wondered if putting up with this was really worth some information. Maybe there was some way of getting what she wanted... without being subjected to his rules or whatnot. Because if there was anything Alena hated more it was losing.

Answering the door, a pretty younger woman was at the door. She was quite tall- taller than Alena (of course Alena herself was quite petite so it wasn't that big of an accomplishment to be taller than her)- and possessed a brilliant shade of curled red hair. She was dressed in a provocative outfit and looked absolutely put off that a woman had answered the door. Alena, noticing her discomfort, smiled charmingly, "Don't worry, dear. I'm not your customer... but nonetheless it would probably be best for you if you didn't anger me." Although she kept her smile, a rather menacing aura was added to it, "No, I'm not anything significant to him except I'm the owner of this house. As for why I can't kick him out... well it's complicated, but I'm sure you don't really care much as long as you have a good time, hm?"

This had to be the weirdest call Annabelle Lee had ever made. Sure she had seen and done some strange things, but this woman before her did not like to seem the type at all to get involved with people like her. And her attitude? It was strange as if she didn't want her here.... but she wasn't supposed to ask questions. Just keep the customer happy and get the money. That's all that mattered. So she just nodded her head, deciding not to give the smaller woman the benefit of hearing her most lovely Southern-accented voice.

Alena offered the red-head to step inside her humble abode, and Annabelle found her blue eyes scanning the place... with a slight bit of disdain. Yes it had great potential, but the dustiness and well oldness of it didn't fit the so called owner of this house. She seemed like the neat freak type who would make sure everything was in its proper place. But then again, things weren't always as they seemed. "You'll meet him in bed.. and I'll lead you there," stated Alena, as she lead the whore into the guest room that she had set up. Alena had to keep back a sigh. When she had set it up earlier today, she had so not expected it to be used by a whore and an incubus for the pure reason of sex. But one had to do what they had to do to keep their way of life. "And here we are," Alena said, arriving at the room and glancing at the red-haired woman with her most serious look, "Do not be ridiculously loud. I need my sleep." And that's all that Alena had to say before she departed to her master bedroom determined to retire for the night. Hopefully there wouldn't be anymore mishaps.

As for Miss Annabelle Lee, she was left in the dust with Alena's rather... interesting presence. "What a strange woman," murmured the whore to herself, her voice laced with all the beauty of the south. "Not that it matters... as long as I get my pay," as the woman laid herself on the bed, taking care to position herself in a most enticing way.... for whoever the hell showed up.

He watched her, not bothering to answer anything she said as he watched her talk to the saucy red head. Following the whore to 'their' bedroom, he couldn't help but chuckle. She would have no clue what was happening, but all the same he'd enjoy it. Watching as she lined herself up in an enticing way, he slowly walked to her. A hand trailing up her side hungrily, yes yes this would work well. Slowly he drew up beside her body, pressing his own against hers- the things that would go through this woman's head would surely amuse him as he created a link with the female. "Hello love" he purred out seductively into her mind as he placed a kiss to her lips. He'd get on with what he wanted after he reaction, going straight to the nitty gritty of sex.

(sorry its short XD)

Back
Top Bottom